Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (45079 Views)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by victors123: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nonesense & Rubblish!!!!
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pusssy kills

MODIFIED: i for like taste that kin bomb a$$ pusssy tho

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
I feel really bad for him

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Alfred234(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
They say love is blind not stupid...

Some people sha
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by eminent007(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
oludebby90:
D guy was mentally derailed initially

And here is the conclusion of everything.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by inevitableme(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm, after spending year in school, dis how u end ur live cause of Love. Tears for ur family
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by dessymal(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
In Sound Sultan's voice "I spend my money everyday ontop woman, I dnt kia if she walk away to anoda man"...#Xo sorry 4 d waste
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by 7footre(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm not sorry for the dead guy, no i'm not i'm only sorry his parents wasted valuable resources that could have been channelled into more meaningful ventures....

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Ojeilevbare(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
The true meaning of luv, drives one crazy.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by tushburg(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
We Value the souls of such men Here in Congo wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Twaci(f): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Girls been responsible for deaths of poor souls since 9B.C.

RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Epimetheus(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
If you will commit suicide, at least do it for a more worthy cause. This certainly is no romeo & julliet scenario as the girl had already made it plain to the guy there was no chance.
So why the f kill yourself?
Well, definitely Helps with curbing population explosion. That's some positive, I reckon.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by MissSlimbody(f): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
ismokeweed:
From edo state? How disgusting. We don't breed such pvssies. He must have schooled in the west.

Sorry bro, he didn't school in the west undecided

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by gaffig: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ohhh God Lwkmdh I'll rather die of hunger than die for stupidity, chai!!! Love wetin?
missionmex:
Woman? Them never born the woman way fit even make me cut my nail in anger.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by torchwave: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
...There was a new man's face in hell.

Break ups are as normal as drinking coffee in the morning. Such a waste of life.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by onila(f): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
igbo girls taking girls husbands

and making boys commit suicide since 19 AD

8 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
ismokeweed:
From edo state? How disgusting. We don't breed such pvssies. He must have schooled in the west.

Una sure say na Edo that guy from come?

Wetin happen to all those fyn girls from Abudu to Benin to Auchi to Uromi? E nor see one from those places.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by bayumyguy: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
The guy is fool and I don,t pity him atall,the young lady will married and move on with her life,u took ur life because of woman,u will also be blame in heaven for taking ur life,
R.I.P
Lover boy
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:
Hmmm so people still die for love these days
I feel for the guy's family. See how he's put them in pain just cos of his selfishness. Relationships break up a lot and as painful as that is, we just have to pick ourselves up and move on.

Selfishness, or poor mental health/affect? lipsrsealed
We need to learn how to talk with empathy and kindness...and love in this countryoooo

I realise he put his family in lots of pain, but trust me, no normal and healthy person hurts loved ones like that, heck, no normal and healthy person take his life
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by MRLINGTON(m): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wicked girl after u don chop all him alawee

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Honeyjoel: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Make una leave the guy oooooo,romeo don die now,juliet go live her life..he doesn't knw that women don't worth dieing for.I beg make una make am up make I tell am my own story so that he can hang himself instead of taking poising..mumu at a very high level.he is an educated ilitrate,RIP joo
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by madjune(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Now Chioma has blood on her head.

But we need to ask her, which kain love she give this guy?

The love must be die.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is very bad. May God help us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200 (Credit you within 5 minutes/ 24hours service available)

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Pvictor10(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mehn, our LGI had to summon all of us to the Police Station at Obubra. I thought, the girl will be one beauty queen, but is another case. Ernest is correct handsome bobo. Meanwhile, he had attempted suicide 3 times this week, before he eventually took bushfire.

And we all say, REST IN PERFECT LOVE.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Wicked girl after u don chop all him alawee

The guy ought to know that certain people don't marry outside their tribe or state. And their family basically decide who they marry.

If falling for a girl, you need to clarify such things sharp sharp so that no surprises happen.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by sweetcocoa(f): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dude was obviously disturbed.

Or

Hope she didn't poison him, given that he may ruin her wedding plans because he supposedly loved her, assuming they were dating, that is.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
For him to have committed suicide over nothing he must really have had nothing going for him

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmm wat a world May his soul rest in peace.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend by emiye(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:
Hmmm so people still die for love these days
I feel for the guy's family. See how he's put them in pain just cos of his selfishness. Relationships break up a lot and as painful as that is, we just have to pick ourselves up and move on.

that was no dying for love, that was dying for conceited foolishness !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.