Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) (70446 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Boss13:

How can she be abimbola and still come from Edo state? I watched the video, she actually said her name is Abi spelt A.B.I and she spoke Yoruba.
Most likely Akoko Edo in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Toktee(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2015
cbrass:
The lady, who gave her name simply as Adijatu towards the end of the video attached to this report, said she organised the 100 persons from Manchester in the United Kingdom for the purpose of the pro-Jonathan protest.

The lady who organised the rented crowd that protested at the Chatham House in London on Thursday on behalf of President Goodluck Jonathan has been uncovered.

The lady, who gave her name simply as Adijatu towards the end of the video attached to this report, said she organised the 100 persons from Manchester in the United Kingdom for the purpose of the pro-Jonathan protest.

The rented crowd also protested against the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Major General Muhammadu Buhari.

As earlier reported, a member of the President Jonathan campaign team and the Assistant Director of Civil Society and Support Groups in the Diaspora, Chief Peter Mozie, had requested for $20,000 to mobilise some Nigerians in the United Kingdom to protest at Chatham House where Buhari was to deliver a speech on Thursday.

A memo, addressed to the Director of Civil Society and Support Groups, Prof. Nick Eze, and copied to the Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Political Affairs, Prof. Rufai Alkali, said different persons at the venue of the anti-Buhari rally will have various talking points.

Adijatu confirmed on video that she mobilised the persons who came to the venue. She said they came in six buses.
She said unlike Buhari with low spending power, Jonathan was a heavy spender.

She equally said she could organise such crowd for anyone in need of such.
Asked if she was the one who pocketed the $20,000 budgeted for the rally, she simply laughed and moved on to other discussions.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/lady-who-collected-20000-to-arrange-rented-crowd-for-jonathan-in-london-uncovered-video/
she look like an ex-asshawo,they can do anything for money.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by olusegunjimmys(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2015
Is like Niara-Land is a supporter of APC.
Bcoz the this news is written has if naira-Land was at the midst of the planning and the whole things. This is a one-sided report

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Dbboy(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2015
APC really take Nigerian for fools after the ochastration of this nonsense they called protest they want to heap it on PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by kenee24(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Like seriousl?..notin people won't because of politics.

Enter d elite employee quest 2015,0-5yrs experience needed
Click:https://tips.naij.com/enter-the-elite-employee-quest-and-win-big.html
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by hizaya61(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2015
cbrass:

The lady who organised the rented crowd that protested at the Chatham House in London on Thursday on behalf of President Goodluck Jonathan has been uncovered.

The rented crowd also protested against the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Major General Muhammadu Buhari.

As earlier reported, a member of the President Jonathan campaign team and the Assistant Director of Civil Society and Support Groups in the Diaspora, Chief Peter Mozie, had requested for $20,000 to mobilise some Nigerians in the United Kingdom to protest at Chatham House where Buhari was to deliver a speech on Thursday.

A memo, addressed to the Director of Civil Society and Support Groups, Prof. Nick Eze, and copied to the Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Political Affairs, Prof. Rufai Alkali, said different persons at the venue of the anti-Buhari rally will have various talking points.

Adijatu confirmed on video that she mobilised the persons who came to the venue. She said they came in six buses.

Asked if she was the one who pocketed the $20,000 budgeted for the rally, she simply laughed and moved on to other discussions.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/lady-who-collected-20000-to-arrange-rented-crowd-for-jonathan-in-london-uncovered-video/

She look like olosho
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by honeric01(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2015
pittoilet:
Her name is not adijatu she's from edo state she owns palace restaurant in cheetham Manchester and those guys re not student all of them are illegal in uk This lady gave a fake name her name is abimbola soleye known as Abi you can find her under the facebook name Pweetie Goldie a woman always plagued by controversies

All of a sudden, Abimbola Soleye is now from Edo state but if she's won an international award, she'd be from Yoruba land. all these major tribes self always destroying Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by TheOtherview: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by micrep3030(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Na lie show us d video where she said it
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by TheOtherview: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2015
micrep3030:
Na lie show us d video where she said it

There you go --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by TheOtherview: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2015
Interview With Restaurateur Abimbola Sonde of Crystal Lounge Manchester: It’s Not Just About Food.

As the restaurateur behind Crystal lounge restaurant and bar Manchester UK, Abimbola certainly knows a thing or two about getting a restaurant off the ground. Diners and colleagues alike continue to appreciate her comforting and straightforward cooking with a touch of glamour and trendiness. However it’s not just about food. Here, she speaks to Tkbesh!

[img]http://tkbeshmagazine.files./2014/04/image40.jpg?[/img]
Abimbola Sonde; CEO Crystal Lounge restaurant and bar

[img]http://tkbeshmagazine.files./2014/04/image39.jpg?[/img]

Tkbesh! So Crystal Lounge Manchester, could you tell us where this is located for our readers?
CL: Crystal Lounge Manchester is located in the heart of Salford. 233 Eccles new road. Salford. Manchester. M5 4QG
Tkbesh! Tell us more about your services at Crystal Lounge.
CL: Crystal Lounge is a stylish contemporary restaurant serving a modern Nigerian food with cutting edge dishes that taste as good as they look. We offer authentic Nigerian dishes in a relaxed and cool setting. We also organise weekend entertainments in collaboration with Manchester’s finest DJs and reputable highlife singers to entertain our customers.
Tkbesh! What makes Crystal Lounge different from other restaurants?
CL: The sublime presentation and mouth watery aromas make it impossible for our customers to stay away. Our prices are designed to appeal to diners looking for a regular eating haunt. As said earlier we also organise weekend entertainments in collaboration with Manchester’s finest DJs and reputable high live singers to entertain our customers.
Tkbesh! Why did you decide to pursue a career in the restaurant business?
CL: I decided to pursue a career in the restaurant business due to my love for cooking different varieties of good food, and to inspire others who have flair for cooking, that anybody can be what they want to be in life through their passion with determination, perseverance, focus, consistency, patience and hard work.

[img]http://tkbeshmagazine.files./2014/04/image43.jpg?[/img]

Tkbesh! Do you have any previous experience in your present line of business?
CL: Yes. I was previously running Absgoldie Multiservice Ltd which involves Cleaning, Laundry and Catering services, that earned me a great deal of experience. I did get many positive feedbacks from my clients, many of whom advised me on opening an African Restaurant in Salford. As there was none with African packages of food menu.
Tkbesh! What exactly do you do? Do you just manage or…?
CL: I am multi-tasking. I do everything, from my position as a director to the managerial duties even though I have a manager. I know mistakes are inevitable but I am the type that would not give any room for errors. I also do some of the cooking as you already know, cooking is my passion.

[img]http://tkbeshmagazine.files./2014/06/abiti.jpg?[/img]

[img]http://tkbeshmagazine.files./2014/06/abili.jpg?[/img]

Tkbesh! At Tkbesh! We believe in making a difference, which brings up the next question. What community projects are you working on now?
CL: Thank you for asking Tkbesh! Crystal Lounge has a Charity (NGO) called Crystal Lounge Foundation. CLF is the community project which is run on a weekly basis at the Pendleton Library every Friday for 2 hours. The project is fully self-funded from its commencement. Our mission is to give hope to the hopeless through diverse means of donations of gift items, food and clothing. We are also committed to assisting the less privileged persons to live a better and well fulfilled life by showing them love, care and giving them a true sense of belonging in other to achieve their heart desires. We have a Facebook page; please take a minute to visit, find out more and like us https://www.facebook.com/crystalloungefoundation
Tkbesh! That is really nice to know, keep up the good work. Here is something that comes to mind; does Crystal Lounge Foundation do any volunteer scheme?

CL: We do Tkbesh! We have apprenticeship and volunteer scheme. The MP of Salford Hazel Blears has In fact written to me to show support of the good and great works Crystal Lounge Foundation is doing in Salford and has promised to help CLF pursue the necessary funding and council support we may need. Anyone willing to support our weekly project can do so too. In fact at the moment we have been able to accept 3 homeless people as an Apprentice at Crystal Lounge and also provided accommodation for 2 of our rough sleepers.
Tkbesh! Any crowning achievements in your business you are particularly proud of and why?
CL: So far I can only give all the glory to God. With the number of positive reviews and feedbacks we receive daily, it is enormous. I am more than proud of Crystal Lounge as a whole, I am fulfilled. Recently, I got selected for a recognition award as one of the top 100 Outstanding Nigerians that are currently living or who have lived in the United Kingdom over the past 100 years for the Nigerian Centenary Awards (NCA UK 2014). This is an achievement on its own and I am so honoured to have been selected for the award. I am using this medium to say a big thank you to those that believed in me and have nominated me for this laudable award. God bless.
Tkbesh! Thank you Abimbola, it’s been nice talking to you.
CL: Thanks Tkbesh! You are doing a great job.

[img]http://tkbeshmagazine.files./2014/06/abinter.jpg?[/img]

Source
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by tempest69: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
you read my mind bro...gringringrin
una go kpai untop My Buhari matter ooo
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by OLADD: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2015
cbrass:

OP, why can't you complete your arrant bunkum by unraveling the sponsors of pro-Buhari protest or are you implying that they were not paid like pro-GEJ protesters? Sycophant.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by honeric01(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
saxywale:

Most likely Akoko Edo in Edo state.

But can't be from Ondo or Ekiti or Osun?
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by martin123: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Why are Nigerians this gullible? Is it not obvious that this protest was orchestrated by APC campaign team? Attached, a picture showing the interviewer, buhari's wife and daughter. Am very sure she will get a reward for this. Do you really think Jonathan will rent these kind of people?? Think about this

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by tonero230(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2015
datguru:
I just feel sorry for buhari, ameachi, tinubu and APC.

What a waste of money and resources, anyways stolen funds are spent lavishly.

APC will not win this elections

Are you God?
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by shizzle11(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2015
shameful and tactless script by apc poorly acted. There was even a lady holding a placard that read 'hope for Nigeria buhari 2015'. Apc and their endless attempts to deceive gullible nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by TundeCole(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2015
pittoilet:
Her name is not adijatu she's from edo state she owns palace restaurant in cheetham Manchester and those guys re not student all of them are illegal in uk This lady gave a fake name her name is abimbola soleye known as Abi you can find her under the facebook name Pweetie Goldie a woman always plagued by controversies

How did you know all these? No offence pls!
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by luckman20(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.
You studied justice bro

Psychosis is when you watch TAN adverts and come here to shout GEJ till...

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by thaoriginator: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Adijatu why Nau!
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2015
who is this fake interviewer carrying a baby? and what is she up to? who does she support? did APC hire 2 sets of protesters for this chattam house event? 1 big crowd for Buhari, a small crowd for Jonathan and blame FFK for it while claiming their views are baseless?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162248_samewoman2_jpeg17fb47b44e2fef3495651356cba7edac

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162542_19b_jpegc1bc0cac88fe3ceb03ecc1ec8b16fa32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by FregeneB(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Her name is not Adijatu, Her name is Abimbola Soleye,n She has a restaurant in Manchester, You can find her on Pwetie Gold on Facebook

cbrass:

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by infogenius(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2015
Another movie scripts.
Nigerians at least quite a number of us can see through all this scripts.

Honestly, I know very well that lady worked for APC.
Buhari and APC are good Pollywood actors.

If he can stage an assassination attempt on his life in Kaduna.He can stage anything.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by TheOtherview: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2015
mikeansy:
who is this fake interviewer carrying a baby? and what is she up to? who does she support? did APC hire 2 sets of protesters for this chattam house event? I big crowd for Buhari, a small crowd for Jonathan and blame FFK for it while claiming their views are baseless?

Unfortunately for you, only Abimbola Sonde actually admitted that she was hired cheesy

Is there anymore TANlogic you want to offer?
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by dein77(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2015
tyconcepts:
And the drama begins.....

Arrangee rallies, Arrangee campaigns, Arrangee protest.....Everything is arranged.

Just like the country was fraudulently arranged by the criminal British thugs.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.
God bless your generation, you are a true and patriotic Nigerian
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by campusflavour: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
what if it is APC that paid her and her cohorts to say that they are paid to protest against buhari? if someone bribes you will you let the cat out of the bag like that and expect another customer? why didnt the video crew interview Buhari supporters that where there? please answer reasonably without insults, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Deluxewize(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=medamillion post=31124395]

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.[Did u just refer pa Buhari and APC as people of integrity? ]

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by p1jiobi: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2015
This girl lookls like she was rented by APC to make this interview. Honestly am ashsamed of both APC and PDP. Once again NIGERIANS hv no choice to make in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by frainc(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2015
Give link to that video and stop this childish post

Come to think of it
How will someone that was paid to arrange protest (as ur post claim) will still come out on camera to say jona pay heavily for it

Oga abeg dey apply brain when writing for public to read
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by tommy2912(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2015
What does those living in the United kingdom know about nigeria? They don't live here but we do, so any protest from them doesn't make any sense and we are less concern. For all I care, they don't have a pvc and they can't even come home. I bet they must have travel during Jonathan regime. All the same we Original Nigerians living in Nigeria Wants CHANGE!! SAI BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.