Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose (25615 Views)

Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose / Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain / Agric Minister Deletes Tweets Attacking Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by tyconcepts(f): 5:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Madmen in power.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by free2ryhme: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Muhammadkhan: 5:49am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by franugo(m): 5:50am On Feb 27, 2015
gede7744:
Egbon govern d ekiti u are meant to. u are not d only gov in Nigeria. ur own don dey too much

i'm telling u....the guy is like a mosquito that won't stop sucking ur blood, even when u chase it, it comes back heedless of it's safety, it just wants 2 satisfy it's stomach infrastructurecrycry those kinda mosquitoes need 2 be put downundecided
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Muhammadkhan: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2015
VoteGEJoutNOW!.
KickBOKOHARAMunderestimatersOUTnow!
sendOILmoneyLOOTERSawayNOW!
stopSTEALINGnotCORRUPTIONsupporters now!
voteFORchange!
VoteBABAnow!.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by nairaman66(m): 5:54am On Feb 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
RIDE ON FAYOSE, KEEP ON EXPOSING THEM NO SHAKING

Mtcheew.. Little minion in the making

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by fromnigeria(m): 5:54am On Feb 27, 2015
The type of lies you and your colleagues have been feeding and deceiving Nigerians with since 1996.
You all are only afraid of the prison yard.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Jilov(m): 5:55am On Feb 27, 2015
stinggy:
Yea, continue. These are the ways of a [size=18pt]coward[/size] undecided
then all apc member are coward because that is their hubby
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by PastorOla1: 5:56am On Feb 27, 2015
"AJA TO BA MA SONU KI GBO FERE ODE" THE PIT U ARE DIGGING IS FOR UR SELF SO MAKE DEEP ENOUGH TO B UR GRAVE, RIDE ON, THOSE WHO ARE PUSHING U WILL NOT BE IN THE GRAVE WITH U.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by franugo(m): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

Aha! This is another topic, too many govs ain't working n their states lie fallow,n some ppl come here to condemn Johnathan for d simplest things d state gov should handle, even state security, they chant Johnathan.
A state lie akwa Ibom, so improved n lovely, is it Johnathan that did that himself?
Smh, some ppl should learn to accuse d right ppl. I understand it's under his regime, but I think if we protest, or call on our govs publicly d way we r calling johna, things will get better, God bless Naija

right u are luv...d fed n state are the most blamed, sometimes we 4get dt we have senators representing us, local govt chairmen, blablabla. All these guys do is chop money with excessive impunity because no one blames them 4 their implicit ineptitude n ineffectiveness undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by janeteubena: 5:57am On Feb 27, 2015
Our amiable General, ride on. our enemies will experience the bitter shame of defeats. come March 28. the Lord, the most High God is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by dunkem21(m): 5:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Dont stop, please!

Its time to talk like Amaechi ...Fire on Fayose.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by haulagehandlers(m): 6:00am On Feb 27, 2015
golor:
Shay u knw go stop to attack buhari?I pity u na ikirikiri de call u so.

U re one of d major reason,buhari is getting popular by d day!

Oga politician,every one now want change,I was so amaze yesterday when some one was passing my street nd he was on argument wit his mate,then one of them shouted APC all d kids below 3 nd above shouted CHANGE both d once who couldn't pronounce it well nd the once who could,if u think I cook this up, on a very good day why walking on a street jst shout APC u will b amaze to see who will respond CHANGE both old nd young.

Truth is buhari got all it take to restore back d dignity of our dear country,GEJ knows this very well, that why they re trying all means to stop him.jona is an enemy of dis country.

Vote change

Vote APC

Vote BUHARI.

Apc has come to stay forever.
. True this

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by kunyeo(m): 6:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Am from Ekiti.Nowadays I am ashamed to lay claim to the state because of the thug image Fayose has given. us We are not like this as a people. We are honest,hard working,men of integrity and honour . Sadly ,Fayose doesn't represent any of these.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by chyket(m): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2015
APC has always been ahead in attacks and propaganda and I am very suprised by General Buhari"s outburst recently that he cannot accept political attacks on his person.President Jonathan has taken these attacks maturely in the past 5 years from all manner of people ie elders,teenagers etc.
I sincerely think that Gen Buhari should understand that times have changed from when he ruled as a military head of state to Democracy,where people are free to express themselves and that to me is actually the beauty of democracy.
'' Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown''

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by san316(m): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2015
Dont stop, see where it will lead you.

#Parrot Governor

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Brugo(m): 6:08am On Feb 27, 2015
He needs to work against the man who would make corruption so difficult for him.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Bolade005: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2015
When you have a date with the Grim reaper, you begin to hallucinate, you begin to think someone else is going to die when indeed it's you that's dying, this is exactly Fayose's problem. The guy is obsessed with death.

How can you live to the age of 72 and not have some health issues, it's okay if Buhari is sick as long as he's not suffering from any terminal illness or anything.

Honestly, I don't pity Fayose, I pity the people of Ekiti that elected him back into power. I can guarantee Fayose that he won't complete this tenure, in fact he's going to go into exile immediately Buhari is sworn in as president.

Good and sane people of Nigeria, vote wisely.
Vote GMB / PYO 2015.

Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by AJOT99(m): 6:10am On Feb 27, 2015
OK ooo
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by XBLadez: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Fayose is a brave man. You don't stop attacking a terrorist lest u be taken unawares

GEJ - 2019!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by ceeceeco: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Like for Buhari. Share for Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by san316(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2015
golor:
Shay u knw go stop to attack buhari?I pity u na ikirikiri de call u so.

U re one of d major reason,buhari is gettithem shouted APC all d kids below 3 nd above shouted CHANGE both d once who couldn't pronounce it well nd the once who could,if u think I cook this up, on a very good day why walking on a street jst shout APC u will b amaze to see who will respond CHANGE both old nd young.
Exactly! something simar happened in my area. though it came differently. some pdp members(thugs) werr movkng about harrassing people. one of the screamed PDP!!! the children around responded CHANGE!!!

pdp on the verge of extinctikn

Truth is buhari got all it take to restore back d dignity of our dear country,GEJ knows this very well, that why they re trying all means to stop him.jona is an enemy of dis country.

Vote change

Vote APC

Vote BUHARI.

Apc has come to stay forever.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Yello1(m): 6:16am On Feb 27, 2015
gede7744:

am not saying he shouldn't talk but there should be a limit. fayose this fayose that.

since he resumed office l ve never heard of any project he has embarked upon. so many villages in ekiti that doesn't ve a link road. he shld work on those and not make d ppl of ekiti reject voting him in
haaaaabaa,u can lieee!hav u been 2 ekiti b4?tel me about dos villages without link,u are just been sentimental here!i beg let who wonna talk talk
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by fasbat(m): 6:16am On Feb 27, 2015
gede7744:
Egbon govern d ekiti u are meant to. u are not d only gov in Nigeria. ur own don dey too much
infact, Gov Akpabio has mellowed down, I have not heard from him for quite some time. Has Akpabio travelled out or he is one of d govs said to be begging GMB to softly deal with them?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Yello1(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2015
kunyeo:
Am from Ekiti.Nowadays I am ashamed to lay claim to the state because of the thug image Fayose has given. us We are not like this as a people. We are honest,hard working,men of integrity and honour . Sadly ,Fayose doesn't represent any of these.
u are nt frm ekiti my broda
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by egift(m): 6:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Let him continue and keep disgracing himself and Jonathan. The only people I pity in all this are the good people of Ekiti that sold themselves to him for a plate of meal.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Sodiumdawg: 6:23am On Feb 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

Aha! This is another topic, too many govs ain't working n their states lie fallow,n some ppl come here to condemn Johnathan for d simplest things d state gov should handle, even state security, they chant Johnathan.
A state lie akwa Ibom, so improved n lovely, is it Johnathan that did that himself?
Smh, some ppl should learn to accuse d right ppl. I understand it's under his regime, but I think if we protest, or call on our govs publicly d way we r calling johna, things will get better, God bless Naija

NA YOU DEY DO YOURSELF! YOU SEE?

AKPABIO WEY DEY WORK FOR IM STATE, GET TIME TO DEY INSULT BUHARI?

BISIBODI AND POKE NOSE NA IM FAYOSE DEY DO!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by lilflipnerd: 6:24am On Feb 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

He is only teaching Amaechi how to do d job, point d fingers well until it is exposed.
Though am not in support of some of his actions, but Apc for d past one year has been attacking king pdp n johna non-stop, Amaechi insults Johnathan at will, n says stuffs, he is applauded,
Unfortunately, pdp just got a triple ration of an Amaechi in Fayose, so let d games begin.
Some love to criticise, n point fingers, but hate to b criticised , wat a mentality.
Trash
Make dem Criticise each other that Good for democracy
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by holyokoto(m): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2015
This Fayose self, You are just disgracing yourself. Even GEJ that is the major Man controls his mouth.
Wetin be your own self abi you chop winch?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by EngrOloye: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2015
What dis oponu,akinrada,akosibero doesn't know is dat d more u think u are attacking Buhari d popula d man become.u are making d man popula every minute.pls Nija shud ask Fayose his profesion.olodo who doesn't know anytin.empty drum.Buhari is going to bcome president of this nation.pdp is planing evil for Jega by sending him to compulsory leave.u people shud go ahead .ashi-ere av u forgot dat every disapointment is a blesing.pls go out ard ur state and test d popularity of Buhari.u shud also know dat d evil plan of pdp over dis electn won't come to past.electn wil hold like play.I giv u just 13 mths den impeachment wil follow.goo and write it down.d way God disgraced u last tym dis 1 will b more dan dat.God is woking for dis country. I trust my good God

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by shizzle11(m): 6:29am On Feb 27, 2015
^the poster above me is a thorough bred iddiott.

God bless Gov Ayo Fayose, keep exposing them. You are the right kind of person for buhari and the theifffffnubu led cabal cool

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by 2fine2fast(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2015
I like that Governor Fayose
That means you will still continue to make headlines
From your executive cell on Kirikiri.
Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity / Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.