Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today (39534 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by TheOtherview: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2015
oweman:

Those people were contracted to come do those demonstrations by Femi Fani Kayode / Fayose and paid $20„000 and co_ordinated by a lady residing in Manchester city who openly told Bentv that she is on contract and will do again for whoever will pay for her services.
What actually happen there is a shame Nigerians can avoid .

You are toi right.

The 'arrangee' woman implicates herself right here on hidden camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by ibmmusty: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2015
ephemm:
If you look at both sets of placards, you will observe that:
While one party is campaigning for Buhari, the other party is campaigning against Buhari.

Wouldn't it have made sense for each party to promote it's candidate?
I thought we have 14 candidates for this Presidential election, why is the focus on Buhari?

The fear of GMB...
Sai Baba

My thought exactly!! ,and beside their candidate has noting to offer and also can't promote or promise anything about him now or in the feature.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Muhammadkhan: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2015
Saibaba
saibaba
saiBUHARI
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by jimmyjohn: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2015
I pity those Nigerian in London supporting gej. If they r good patriots they should come back to Nigeria and feel the pain we live with. Am not surprised, pdp waka sooo taeeee go bribe people for London.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2015
All this rubbish people with stupid placards. Why are they not coming back home to say this shits they are saying about BUhari? Them siddon for abroad during Oga Jonna rigime, them didnt know what we dey go through for Nigeria yet, their noises are higher than we here.!
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by emeka2847: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
GOODLUCK TILL 2019, NO GOODLUCK NO NIGERIA
It is violent people like you that GEJ should reign in, in the spirit of his commitment to Abuja Accord
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by DREAZY: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2015
In this Hilarious Comedy Skit,Danladi
goes to a Phone Call centre to call his
visitor and describe his address to
him,what happens next will shock you

Download video @
http://cuteloaded..com/2015/02/how-and-aboki-makes-phone-calls-danladi.html?m=1
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by stayblack: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2015
ALL THIS RAMS LIVES IN BRITAIN, AND ALL STILL SHOUTIN CLUELESSS GEJ, HIS BRAINLESS WIFE AND HIS GANGS OF THIVES, NAIJA PEOPLE ,U BASTARDS CAN SELL UNA MAMA FOR PENNY...
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by yellowsun: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]THIS HEALTHY FOR OUR DEMOCRACY, IT SHOWS WE ARE GETTING THERE. HOPE SUBSEQUENT GOVERNMENT WON'T TRUNCATE THIS FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION WE ARE WITNESSING TODAY[/size]
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by nzeadachie: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2015
fanex:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your ogas Asari, Patience even your militants don start to they beg u still dey there dey make mouth. common get on ur knees and beg for my vote.

1 Like

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by sleezy106(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2015
final conclusion be say Jonathan all the way Mr president carry go na u be our man.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by nzeadachie: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2015
emeka2847:

It is violent people like you that GEJ should reign in, in the spirit of his commitment to Abuja Accord
WHERE DO YOU SEE THE VIOLENT?
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by xmich(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2015
#saynotobokoharigrin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by dking123: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Abayhormy:
i prefer a man who kidnapped his fellow muslim northerner to face corruption charges at home than a man who pardoned his fellow christian southerner that was caught fleeing with Nigerian stolen money .
You know that you are not being honest. Gej has political enemies even in Bayelsa State,he can use efcc to hunt them in the name of anti corruption but he is a true democrat. Obasanjo used efcc as a tool of vendata. Mind you, Buhary put vice in prison and allowed the president to stay in his home.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by jonsin(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2015
i'm i the only one seeing this, the APC guys are actually rooting for Buhari while the PDP guys are slandering Buhari, Hmmmmm, anyways. . .
i have decided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by ayoola2002(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
GOODLUCK TILL 2019, NO GOODLUCK NO NIGERIA
In your house?
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by arabbunkum: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2015
Who is Gladys Iyama
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by nzeadachie: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2015
ayoola2002:

In your house?
STARTING FROM YOUR HOUSE
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by adanny01(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2015
The pic says alot.

What i see is those who are against Buhari were paid, young students and clueless as to why they dont want Buhari probably just out to make some quick easy buck and support their living. Buhari supporters on the other hand were matured, educated, respectable comfortable and focused and probably out to express their desire for change in our dear country.

It goes miles to say that the young have not realised that their future is at stake here.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by usbcable(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2015
mikeansy:

That's not true

The pro-Jonathan in the video are young kids ever so willing to volunteer their ignorance as though they were actually paid to come and volunteer their ignorance on camera.

That video about anti-Buhari protesters being ignorant looks dodgy

Go to Rose P. Graham facebook page.
Its thesame people.

Most of them ran away when asked to defend their being there
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by TonYzeallY(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2015
geniusmedia:
God bless Nigeria:
May God give us the right leader#voteNOTfight
On the other hand, if you need a well packaged video coverage and photography services for your event {Bithday Party, Wedding, Child Dedication, etc} please call 07085511361

See gorgeous pictures here
https://www.nairaland.com/2007342/classy-video-coverage-photography-services#31082732
U no de shoot Movie or Musical videos ni? Call: 09090580120 if u do
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by ayoola2002(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
STARTING FROM YOUR HOUSE
U better wakeup, some e-rodent like u know that change is inevitable. Are u not aware wen your clueless GEJ promise and failed us?
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by smirn(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Ignorance is one of our greatest problem as Nigerians. Am suprised that Nigerians in diaspora can exhibit such level stupidity. Most of this people ran away from Nigeria for better life abroad. Some of them have not visited for more than two decades and dont know what is happening in the country, yet they are carrying placard with senseless comments.
Dictatorship is about military rule, dictatorship is not about Buhari.
Whether they like it or not CHANGE is what we need in this country and this CHANGE must come.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by mbhs139(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2015
ephemm:
If you look at both sets of placards, you will observe that:
While one party is campaigning for Buhari, the other party is campaigning against Buhari.

Wouldn't it have made sense for each party to promote it's candidate?
I thought we have 14 candidates for this Presidential election, why is the focus on Buhari?

The fear of GMB...
Sai Baba

You are a good observer, and it tells a lot about the candidacy of GEJ, because why would you be so fixated on your opponent? That has been their tactics- always running down the opponent and unknowingly promoting him the more.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Louislewis: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Yes, we can see matured faces here in the pictures. Yet, the video APC paraded showed the interviewer conducting her interviews with kindergarten kids that followed their uncles and aunties to the venue. What a stage managed video of that interviewer and APC[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by wedeonline(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
on whose side is this woman carrying baby?

Nawa o.. No wonder. Was wondering how someone wouldn't be briefed very well about an assignment given to her...

Nothing wey person no go see for this pre-election period..

so much drama.
she was making a video, interviewing pro GEJ supporters to prove that they were hired to come protest against buhari.. Thats y u see her captured among the GEJ supporters. Her video is online.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by bamite(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
freedom of speech is a paramount thing in democracy and am sure Nigerians won't get it under dictator buhari so we have decided to boot him out.
Ride on TAN in diaspora, spread the good news Gej and not the Virus Buhari.
my friend go and sleep, is he in that u want to boot him out? Its GEJ that will be booted out
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by perez04(m): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:
#sai_buhari
#change is all we need
Read abt d horrible things Buhari did in his past regime nd ask urself if d so called change he wld bring wld be positive or negative.

#GEJ has proved his worth so let him finish d good work he has started.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by bayonekind(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
freedom of speech is a paramount thing in democracy and am sure Nigerians won't get it under dictator buhari so we have decided to boot him out.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH WITH corruption ... I am yet to see the gain of freedom of speech ...corruption is killing the future of this great country ..
No good health sector ..no police ...no judiciary ...no effective Power supply .....

Left for me ...Let stop this corruption ....freedom of life will be restored while freedom of speech can then follow
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by adanny01(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Abayhormy:
i prefer a man who kidnapped his fellow muslim northerner to face corruption charges at home than a man who pardoned his fellow christian southerner that was caught fleeing with Nigerian stolen money .

Not just caught, but sentenced and served term in jail while his pardon gives him the right to run for senate now.

1 Like

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by bayonekind(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2015
lyntiffany:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH WITH corruption ... I am yet to see the gain of freedom of speech ...corruption is killing the future of this great country ..
No good health sector ..no police ...no judiciary ...no effective Power supply .....

Left for me ...Let stop this corruption ....[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]freedom of life[/font[b][/b]] will be restored while freedom of speech can then follow
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by nzeadachie: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2015
ayoola2002:

U better wakeup, some e-rodent like u know that change is inevitable. Are u not aware wen your clueless GEJ promise and failed us?
OK WE ARE WAITING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi Killed By Boko Haram In Yobe State (photo) / Ganduje: 'I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend'' / Kate Hopkins Mocks Nigerians Over Balogun Market Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.