Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today (39518 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by wellmax(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Did anyone notice APC placards are issue based, no insults or name calling? Can you say the same for PDP? Common!
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Icecomrade: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
FUNNY ENOUGH NONE OF THESE NIGERIANS ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE

GMB IS SOLICITING ENGLISH SUPPORT, HOPE HE GAVE THEM PVC

NIGERIANS ARE JUST FULL OF DRAMA

1 Like

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by ellechrystal(f): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Redlips22:
Oya tel me sowi..
Sowi..
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by ellechrystal(f): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
deskossy:
fine girl. ...u don marry?
U want marry me?
Lol.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Ajorosun: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
freedom of speech is a paramount thing in democracy and am sure Nigerians won't get it under dictator buhari so we have decided to boot him out.
Ride on TAN in diaspora, spread the good news Gej and not the Virus Buhari.

The primary problem of Nigeria is nt freedom of speech but corruption..... If corruption can b reduced to minimum possible Nigeria wil b great. N it vry sure GEJ can't do dat ..... I tink we sud giv another person's charge to try IMO
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by doggiemann(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
we can all see the difference between the two sets of campaigners, it's all targeted at GMB; both good and bad, what about the other people vying for that seat, let's campaign objectively and stop displaying our stupidity to the whole world
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by nzeadachie: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Laid2001:
Even your millitant and madam have resulted to Begging.
You too will soon join them in Begging Nigerians to Vote GEJ since ordinarily he cannot win!
AND WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM. hE WILL LOSE THE ELECTION.
AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
If your millitants have realised that live is good and result to begging Nigerians who are you.

SAI BUHARI SAI BABA

YOU WILL SEE WHEN THE TIME REACH, BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by nzeadachie: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
1stola:

No goodlock, no dumbfùck like you.

1 Like

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by lyntiffany(f): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ajorosun:

The primary problem of Nigeria is nt freedom of speech but corruption..... If corruption can b reduced to minimum possible Nigeria wil b great. N it vry sure GEJ can't do dat ..... I tink we sud giv another person's charge to try IMO
pls do not get me wrong I said democracy .
In a Democratic government, the masses and the leaders are allowed to air their opinions i.e rob mind together on what they think can retrogress or progress a country. e.g this forum, you have the right to air your view and let government know where it pinches you most.
You made mention of corruption if some people had not come out to talk about the missing this or that I bet you , you will only be in darkness about the truth( if actually it is true)
l said it is the Paramount because it gives avenue to publicise your opinion to the government.
There is a radio program " TALK YOUR OWN MAKE NAIJA BETTER" that is aired on radio stations everyweek days in this program the common man is given the opportunity to let the government know the challenges his facing in his environment in order to let them act on it.
So you see my bro it's an important thing cause if you don't say they assume your ok with the way things are can give you many eg but I have to stop here.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by solayd(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
ephemm:
If you look at both sets of placards, you will observe that:
While one party is campaigning for Buhari, the other party is campaigning against Buhari.

Wouldn't it have made sense for each party to promote it's candidate?
I thought we have 14 candidates for this Presidential election, why is the focus on Buhari?

The fear of GMB...
Sai Baba

I thougt i m the only one that saw it, instaed to tell us what they want to do for another four years they keep attacking GMB
yet to decide sha buh they make me think of him always
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by johnnybelove(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lemme tell you all something. Yes goodluck is alil slow to do the job and its because there's a lot to be done cause of the massive curruption and wrong doings in in the country which includes the wrong doings of U and I. But he is calm and kindly and working to correct things and correcting the currupt Nigeria(all of us )with no brutality. even listening to us criticising him rudely and still taking correction from us. Humble enough to give pure democracy .
I heard someone say we need change from the past bad ruling of nigeria and I ask "is Buhari not part of the past bad ruling of Nigeria? Or in that time , was he good to u and your family? If so which part of Nigeria are you from? My dear ppl check back your history well and know who are dealing with. So that ur children n family don't suffer tomorrow for a decision you made today. I pray you don't support cause ur brother is supporting or ure being paid to do so but support because you know your decision will favour your future generation(who you work hard for today) they don't only inherit your wealth when you are gone. The inherit also the Nigeria you have joined to creat today.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by 7lives: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=ephemm post=31125204]If you look at both sets of placards, you will observe that:
While one party is campaigning for Buhari, the other party is campaigning against Buhari.

I thought we have 14 candidates for this Presidential election, why is the focus on Buhari?

The fear of GMB...
Sai Baba[/quote

Omo to gbaski, opolo e ko ni daru, oju inu e ko ni fo, aye e ko ni baje bi aye jona to yo tan ton wa bekun bekun kiri.
Iye ni won a ma wo, won l'eye e ri. They are obsessed with him because they know it will take more than rigging to beat GMB.

1 Like

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by ojladi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
ephemm:
If you look at both sets of placards, you will observe that:

The fear of GMB...
Sai Baba

I noticed that too
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by ice74: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
ellechrystal:
This is serious o.
I thought our sweet n merciful general was loved all over d world....
However, I love him still, but Johnathan is my main man, my boo till 2019 tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
don't b deceive by dis pix..try n watch d video on youtube, den u will realised hw irresponsible ur present gov is...

Sai baba
GMB till 2023
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by chronique(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Apparently,it's kinda obvious that the video shown about the anti-Buhari protesters,is made up. From the pictures above,you can see the lady who conducted the interview,carrying an APC placard amongst APC supporters. Why do I have a feeling that APC paid some people to act and look stupid under the guise of supporting Jonathan? In an era where digital technology has made access to information so smooth and easy,it'd be totally impossible for those folks not to know why they are protesting against Buhari.

Apparently,APC folks forgot to tell their arrangee interviewer not to show up for the photo session,cos they needed as many people to show support for Buhari. APC always being clever by half;why can't they just successfully pull a propaganda that works?
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by deskossy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

U want marry me?
Lol.
i would be ecstatic if u do me d honour cool
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Bamz(m): 12:55am On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:
This is serious o.
I thought our sweet n merciful general was loved all over d world....
However, I love him still, but Johnathan is my main man, my boo till 2019 tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You're pretty much confused.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Bamz(m): 12:57am On Feb 28, 2015
It's funny how many of us don't have PVCs yet. Empty vessels they say.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by ellechrystal(f): 4:12am On Feb 28, 2015
Bamz:

You're pretty much confused.
Excuse me? Wat is it u think makes me confused, cos I know am not. Please feel free to tell me.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by afoobiggy700(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
adamskutty:
babe, i like ur signature o, e make sense die. grin
bro pls hw can i contact u wanna ask sumtin from u privately
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Ajorosun: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
lyntiffany:
pls do not get me wrong I said democracy .
In a Democratic government, the masses and the leaders are allowed to air their opinions i.e rob mind together on what they think can retrogress or progress a country. e.g this forum, you have the right to air your view and let government know where it pinches you most.
You made mention of corruption if some people had not come out to talk about the missing this or that I bet you , you will only be in darkness about the truth( if actually it is true)
l said it is the Paramount because it gives avenue to publicise your opinion to the government.
There is a radio program " TALK YOUR OWN MAKE NAIJA BETTER" that is aired on radio stations everyweek days in this program the common man is given the opportunity to let the government know the challenges his facing in his environment in order to let them act on it.
So you see my bro it's an important thing cause if you don't say they assume your ok with the way things are can give you many eg but I have to stop here.

U r right to certain level but u need to knw dis is democratic rule nt a military rule therefore freedom of speech wil stil b preserve for Sure. Our mother land needs a leader with less corrupt mind Nt GEJ.... Sorry for mentioning name!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture / Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.