Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ambode And Agbaje Both Featured In Lindaikeji And Bellanaija Respectively... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Agbaje Both Featured In Lindaikeji And Bellanaija Respectively... (630 Views)

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) / Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode And Agbaje Both Featured In Lindaikeji And Bellanaija Respectively... by Sambest2(m): 4:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Let me save myself long "tori". This men have both taken campaign to another level.

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Both Featured In Lindaikeji And Bellanaija Respectively... by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Sambest2:
Let me save myself long "tori". This men have both taken campaign to another level.
jimi agbaje is still a learner. You can find ambode's billboard in every corner of lagos. His adverts are on all newspapers, magazine, radio and TV stations including DSTV. Can such be said of agbaje? Yet some people on NL think he can win in lagos without adequate publicity.
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Both Featured In Lindaikeji And Bellanaija Respectively... by alberto2k(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Agbaje eleniyen grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Both Featured In Lindaikeji And Bellanaija Respectively... by SweetyZinta(f): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2015
see money oo shocked . Isorite.
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Both Featured In Lindaikeji And Bellanaija Respectively... by teemanbastos(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2015
most Agbaje crooners and supporters dnt even live in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How FG Defrauded 50,000 Sure-p Job Seekers In Lagos / Real Causes Of Fuel Scarcity, By Okonjo-iweala / President Jonathan Said Fuel Scarcity Was Not Politically Motivated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.