Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Use Ucweb Or Opera Mini On Youe Bb Q10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Use Ucweb Or Opera Mini On Youe Bb Q10 (1788 Views)

BB Q10 Keeps On Restarting Displaying Error 'www.bberror.com/bb10-0020[SOLVED] / AWESOME! Turn Your Laptop/pc Into Wifi HOTSPOT With Ucweb For Free / How To Make Your OPERAMINI BROWSER Surf The Net Very Fast Like Ucweb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Ucweb Or Opera Mini On Youe Bb Q10 by Kizitoseventeen(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2015
Hi peeps, I use a bb Q10. My mobile browser doesnt give me the maximum satisfaction i desire as regards browsing and downloading. Av searched for ucweb and opera mini on the app world but to no avail. Pls if anyone uses any of the browers(ucweb or opera). They should give me the procedure on how they got it. Plzzzzz o thanks in advance.
Re: Use Ucweb Or Opera Mini On Youe Bb Q10 by simplemach(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2015
Go can through '9Apps' application for all your android apps
Re: Use Ucweb Or Opera Mini On Youe Bb Q10 by chineduace(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2015
download the raw file for andriod version. copy it into your phone, install and you are good to go. this also works for any andriod app you like.
Re: Use Ucweb Or Opera Mini On Youe Bb Q10 by Kizitoseventeen(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Thank you @simplemach @chineduace
Re: Use Ucweb Or Opera Mini On Youe Bb Q10 by Promxy94(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2015
I have tried it,by downloading the apk of the ucbrowser in my phone,but it's not opening,not to talk of Installing...please somebody should clarify me futher on what to do
Re: Use Ucweb Or Opera Mini On Youe Bb Q10 by odunlamid(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
download mobile 9 after download it install it and search for any application you need.
Re: Use Ucweb Or Opera Mini On Youe Bb Q10 by Slimfeez(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
hi fellow NL, am using Q10 too and I experienced the same difficulties as soon as I bought my phone. The first thing I noticed is your OS, guess you are on the lowest version. Try and update your OS to the latest OS. After that, you will be able to instal as many Andriod application as you want. You can add me up on whatsapp 08069150847 for better clarification.
Re: Use Ucweb Or Opera Mini On Youe Bb Q10 by MrKIZITO(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The Best Slimmest Smart Phone / TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. / Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.