Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Man In Police Net For Selling Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Police Net For Selling Son (32471 Views)

NAPTIP Officer In Police Net For Allegedly Attempting To Murder Cop Lover (pics) / Masquerades In Police Net For Robbing Trader Of N57,000 (Photo) / 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Police Net For Selling Son by dre11(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2015
A middle-aged palm tree harvester, George Maduabuchi, from Owerrinta in the Isiala-Ngwa South Local Government Area of Abia State is in the police net for allegedly selling his 14-month-old son for N300,000.

The father of four was said to have connived with another suspect, Obinna Erondu, now at large, to perpetrate the act.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Joshak Habila, who paraded the suspect along with other suspected criminals on Thursday, said, “Luck ran out on Maduabuchi when the wife alerted the police on his questionable role when the baby fell ill and he took him out and did not return with him.”

But the suspect told our correspondent that he did not sell his son, but only took him to a herbalist when he took ill.

He said, “The herbalist gave me money and told me that he could not heal the baby. I therefore left the baby in the herbalist’s home.”

But his explanation was countered by his wife, Eberechi, who said he took their son, who had a cough to the said herbalist, but instead of returning with the baby, rather came back with bundles of money.

She said, “When I demanded explanations on the whereabouts of our son, he could not offer any convincing answer.”

The wife, who is also pregnant, said she raised the alarm, which attracted neighbours who helped to arrest the husband.

The neighbours subsequently alerted the police, who picked up the husband who later led the police to the herbalist’s house at Owerrinta where the boy was recovered .

Paraded also by the police was one Chizaram Amandu, 40, who allegedly murdered his kinsman over an argument over snails in the bush.

The suspect, according to police, went to hunt for snail at Ahiaba Okpuala Isiala Ngwa with the victim, Sampson Sunday.

The police added that quarrel ensued over sharing formula and the suspect allegedly stabbed Sunday to death with dagger.

But the suspect said it was an accident as the victim came out to confront him while hunting for snail behind his ( victim’s) house in the night .

According to him, he never knew the victim could die as a result of injuries he sustained.

The police also paraded one Gideon Ezenwoko, a suspected kidnap kingpin, who had been allegedly terrorising residents of the Obingwa council area, adding that he had been on the wanted list of police .

The CP said, “The suspect escaped from prison, where most members of his gang had been jailed.

“He will be arraigned as soon as investigations are over.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-in-police-net-for-selling-son-2/

1 Like

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by alberto2k(m): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Ndi igbo kwenu!

I dey fear my people ways of getting money Iswear

Mtscheew! Yeye man! U for even sell your wife and preeq join

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Mancity26(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmmm Abia? Now sold ur son like Ram while some family are busy even looking for fruit of womb. You fu*ck up sha..Thank God u no recieve jungle justice. Trust NPF, dey go free d man wen he share d 300k wit dem. Why u no sell ur prickology?

12 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by simplemach(m): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Hardship, bad news everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by yuncka: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2015
God forbid, even if I have an embe.cile as a son, I will never sell him.

6 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Henix(m): 7:18am On Feb 27, 2015
when did child become a commodity? So they now trade on kids too? Papa Emeka, do u stil hav a son for sale? Too bad

6 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Faibuhari: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Ndi igbo kwenu!

I dey fear my people ways of getting money Iswear

Mtscheew! Yeye man! U for even sell your wife and preeq join
continue to masturbate with igbo matters, when you cum let us know

28 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by shininglite(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2015
let d tribal war begin

2 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by dre11(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2015
This is the picture of the man who want to sell his baby

Mod take note
http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-in-police-net-for-selling-son-2/

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by JigsawKillah(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2015
The Economy is bad, why won't he sell his son?
GEJ has to leave abeg

Sai Buhari
March For Buhari
APC.....Change!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Islie: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is a bad omen for a man to have taken such a drastic act

He is not fit to be a father
Cc lalasticlala FP
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecided

WHY ARE THIS IGBO'S HELL BENT ON SUFFERING FOR NOTHING

THIS PEOPLE'S SUPPORT FOR GEJ IS HAUNTING THEM BADLY. THEY CAN HARDLY FEED NOR SURVIVE BUT INSTEAD OF VOTING FOR A CHANGE THEY PREFER TO SHOUT GEJ TILL 2019 WHILE THEY SELL THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE A LIVING undecided

THE WORSE CRIMES EMANATES FROM THEIR REGION. THEY ARE ON DEATH ROW ALL OVER ASIA FOR DRUG OFFENSES, THEY PIRATE PEOPLE'S HARD WORK IN ALABA JUST TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE.

IGBO'S ARE TRULY DRAGGING NIGERIA BACKWARDS.

SAI BUHARI

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by kayojosephy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Haba, dis is too bad....
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by omanifrank(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
oh k
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Firefire(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
wicked world... undecided
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Sijo01(f): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Ndi igbo kwenu!

Heeeey!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by money121(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Eleyin gidigan ooo
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by VickyRotex(f): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
oga oooo

Orishirishi la ma ri sha

#clap hands sad
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thrilling afternoon. I await the war
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Vock(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmm, I salute my hustling brothers.. Get rich or die trying is the motto

2 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Muhammadkhan: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Why sell ur son for only N300, 000 because of wickedness when u can make that same money.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by crixlight2(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
noted
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Tenim47(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't c crime,, no b im pikin
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by jerflakes(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
yuncka:
God forbid, even if I have an embe.cile as a son, I will never sell him.

I swear, I'll just kill him.

Who wants to buy an imbercile anyway.
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by gurunlocker: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
thunder fire poverty left yansh
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by loomer: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Make una sell the man, take the money raise the kid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by boolet: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
People and guts...
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
shocked blood of GOD
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Sijo01(f): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
See the ediat strong head/face.

1 Like

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by afolwalex20(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
D guy even post for the picture self
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by parkhurst: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
...!Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Arrests ‘mad Man’ With 22 ATM Cards (Photos) / Ghanaian Police Officer Seen Scaling The Fence Of A House Occupied By Nigerians / Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.