Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Temporary Solutions To Dongle/iks For Sport Lovers - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Temporary Solutions To Dongle/iks For Sport Lovers (690 Views)

My Candid Advice To IKS, Dongles And Power Vu Users: Yenumtech / Dongle/iks Decoder Back After The Dstv Attack / Dongles / IKS Decoders All Stopped Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Solutions To Dongle/iks For Sport Lovers by phemiay(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2015
Due to the recent update by dst* which affect all dongle and iks decoder. As at the time of writing this post all dongle/iks decoder like qsat azsky, A+, supertv, tv1 cccam, besth and so on have all stopped working. As a result of this football lovers will have no choice to visit the viewing centre to watch live football matches but you can still enjoy some fta matches on some fta channels which is the main purpose of writing this post.

Read Full Details Here http://www.josphatinfo.com/2015/02/temporary-solutions-to-dongleiks-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother Enjoy His New TV / Satellite Motor Call Me Or Email Me To Get It For You. / Home Surveillance Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.