Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (34818 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by tolexy007(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2015
but how he take concern ur friend or you, nt b him Mama dem dey smooch
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2015
first page tinz
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by nawtikid(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Na wa o...xo na friends dey experience evrythng nw adays

1 Like

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by bullabong(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2015
richard870:
A friend of mine who lives somehwere in Lagos returned home from work only to see his Landlady and one of his co-tenants smooching intensely at the back of the house while trying to power his generator.
Afterwards,he said 'she came to my apartment begging me not to tell her. husband'.My friend also told me her husband travelled to Europe lastweek for a business trip.
Now,the issue at hand is that my friend is in the middle of something he never wished for.Your advice please
Thanks in advance
Just tell your friend that he is playing with fire and skating on thin ice shocked
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by ramje(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Lips sealed
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by IYANGBALI: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2015
simplemach:
This whole thing no even concern you!
abeg help me tell am. If him no take time him go be the scape goat for the matter
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by damola1: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2015
Your friend doesn't even need to advise anything, the woman's conscience already advised her, so she knows what to do.

Your friend should just made clear what missjenny said above.

should do is talk to his landlady in a mature way and tell her that he won't want to jeopardize her marriage by telling her husband. And he should assure her that he won't.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by seedorfg(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2015
what advice
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by dre11(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2015
falconey:
if this get to FRONTPAGE am gonna freak out!!!!

So what are you gonna do now
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by SachaelMaris(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2015
So Yetunde is kiss John? av suspected them for a long time now. I just pretended I travelled to Europe. tnx OP for clearing my doubt. DIVORCE and QUIT NOTICE on my mind
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by owolawitola(f): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2015
I wonder oooo!
simplemach:
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by johnjon: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2015
He should mind his business.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by ElFenomeno1: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2015
richard870:
A friend of mine who lives somehwere in Lagos returned home from work only to see his Landlady and one of his co-tenants smooching intensely at the back of the house while trying to power his generator.
Afterwards,he said 'she came to my apartment begging me not to tell her. husband'.My friend also told me her husband travelled to Europe lastweek for a business trip.
Now,the issue at hand is that my friend is in the middle of something he never wished for.Your advice please
Thanks in advance

Tell your friend to mind his fu..cking business!
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by DrChatNuff: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
i bang my Landlady regular....im working on her pretty UNI daughter.....call F.B.I
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Badosqi(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Adults doing what they know how to do best...

Tell him to mind his own business.....
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Raphd2(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2015
how does it add to buhari's vote. . op how e take concern u... jobless nigah...
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2015
Proof or....idonbeliveit undecidedundecided
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by gememerald(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2015
Why is it that perverted topics like this keeps getting to the frontpage....sex this, sex that...

This is devil's strategy to damn many.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Temmytea70(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2015
richard870:
Thanks in advance

Y has your friend decide to switch his Gen on at the wrong tym.......
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by fanex: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2015
get down on your knees and pray for forgiveness for these lies you just posted. between when are going to catch your mother kissing GEJ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
richard870:
Thanks in advance
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Innodon(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2015
pishure of dem kissing at the corner or...
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by fanex: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2015
get down on your knees and pray for forgiveness for these lies you just posted. between when are going to catch your mother kissing GEJ or shekau grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
richard870:
Thanks in advance
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by lighternote: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2015
A lot of troubles in life would be averted if we control our tongues and mind our businesses. See no evil...... Say no evil word. Even if you see, don't say.
Op, how this scene take concern u or ur friend
Be careful and live long.
Say kpim at ur own peril.Be careful!!!
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2015
eyeview:
What is the urgency needed in this advice? How is it his business in the first place?
He should just let it go.
let go n remember d nonsense each time he sees them,abi?such will be hard 2 jst sweep under d carpet,it is well.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by redcliff: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2015
simplemach:

Gbam!!! I wonder what kind of advice the op wants
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2015
holycup:
Picture or.........
adonbilivudonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by tplustee(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Una no go get work. Jst sitdon for room fabricate stories n make am sound sweet, all na mk pple jst comment. If u want us to believe dis bullcrap pinshure it or.....
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Badosqi(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2015
Mediva:
first page tinz
which frontpage... Sis nah backpage ur land dey ooooo
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by alsudaes1(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2015
falconey:
if this get to FRONTPAGE am gonna freak out!!!!
it's there already undecided
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Blitz888(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2015
What God has joined together let 'not' man put asunder...
I expect your friend to be 'blind', 'deaf' and 'dumb' especially when two consenting adults are involved. Atleast it's not life threatening.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2015
holycup:
Picture or.........
u are asking for a picture guy u wicked u wan kill the guy. seeing them alone is a problem now u want him to have evidence
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Chibokgame: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2015
Young mind and fresh blood ,
It's just a way of life. Anything will always happened.

Remember it could have been you or anybody else.

If your friend can't keep quite then he should go ahead and demand for his own kiss or kisses .
Maybe that will settled his nerves.

Afterall he didn't meet them on bed and no evidence to proof to his landlord what he saw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.