Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (34819 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Temptee101(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Una go seek advice on everything? NL frontpage don suffer. I wont be surprise if i see something like this on fp "pls advice me whether to use water system or pit latrine
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by furetin20: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bros three words for you. MIND YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by frisky2good(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
He should have just told them the simple truth which is; What he saw them doing is none of his business. He should just forget what he saw or he might end up in a situation he has never imagined. Sudden death is one of them. Who even knows how many people he asked for advise apart from you.

richard870:
A friend of mine who lives somehwere in Lagos returned home from work only to see his Landlady and one of his co-tenants smooching intensely at the back of the house while trying to power his generator.
Afterwards,he said 'she came to my apartment begging me not to tell her. husband'.My friend also told me her husband travelled to Europe lastweek for a business trip.
Now,the issue at hand is that my friend is in the middle of something he never wished for.Your advice please
Thanks in advance
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by maclatunji: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
missjenna:
Op I read your post and I have this to say

First of all, I would say its a pity that your friend got caught up in this.
I never advise anybody to dabble into things that don't concern them. This is Nigeria and we know too well how people can be.
I think for the sake of himself and of course his apartment, he should just keep quiet.

One thing I think he should do is talk to his landlady in a mature way and tell her that he won't want to jeopardize her marriage by telling her husband. And he should assure her that he won't.
He should also use the opportunity to adivise her to be a better wife. Op, believe me this will make your friend earn enormous respect from the woman.

By the way, your friend shouldn't collect any form of bribe from the woman. Whether in form of cash or "massive" reduction in house rent. He shouldn't do this because it would dent his integrity.

Op, I hope I helped

Thanks and God bless

Who wants the enormous respect of a cheat?

1 Like

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by ajf(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
So, what do we do now?!
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by deleskizy: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
God help you if the husband believe/listen to nobody except his wife.

Just start searching for another accommodation before embarking on your self eviction mission

Regards
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by AreaFada2: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

Taatafo!
You guys should mind ya business.
Who tells the wife when the husband cheats? I bet if the table was turned, una go follow drink beer untop the matter.Now because na the woman you catch, your tongue won suffer diarrhea.

I guess you will be happy for your brother's tenant to be banging his wife? Have you caught every man cheating, how do you know the hubby cheats?
Is this what people have turned to, despite mushroom churches everywhere?

And Jesus wept.

When you quote research statistics that 50% of first born kids and 30% of all kids belong to another man outside, not their assumed biological dad, ladies will be up in arms.

Soon marriage will have no point, free bang anyone you can. At least that would be an honest way of doing things.

1 Like

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by kayalla(f): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
e concern the them?
no be landlady? go talk na
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
maclatunji:

Who wants the enormous respect of a cheat?

She might be a cheat, but she is a human just like you and I.
When someone respects someone, the person will always value whatever the person says.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by evesdon4u: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Unless your friend doesn't want to receive an early quit-notice from the landlady, I think its best he doesn't bother himself about them.
Maybe by keeping quiet, things might even favour him...
But just as someone had earlier posted, it isn't any of his concern even if they were bleeping on top of his generator while he was trying to power it.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by fireforfire: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
ur friend shuld bera shut up now n say nothing . bfor dey send pple tp silent him
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
AreaFada2:

I guess you will be happy for your brother's tenant to be banging his wife? Have you caught every man cheating, how do you know the hubby cheated?
Is this what people have turned to, despite mushroom churches everywhere.

And Jesus wept.

When you quote research statistics that 50% of first born kids and 30% of all kids belong to another man outside, not their assumed biological dad, ladies will be up in arms.

Soon marriage will have no point, free bang anyone you can. At least that would be an honest way of doing things.

Moral decadence is performed by both s...ex. The table is now turned, these days women cheats better than men.It doesn't still change the fact that men are polygamous in nature.Bastards are also human,and life goes on, for the best or the worst for both Xex.
As for the tenant, he shud keep his mouth shut.He is not Karma.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Zenith21(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
sad@op.... I tell u, u better face what u have come to do in lagos... U better leave d tortoise to his slow nature.

Btw, wat if both the landlady and co-tenant are both on nairaland reading this, "omo u have entered it"
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by AreTheyBitches(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
richard870:
A friend of mine who lives somehwere in Lagos returned home from work only to see his Landlady and one of his co-tenants smooching intensely at the back of the house while trying to power his generator.
Afterwards,he said 'she came to my apartment begging me not to tell her. husband'.My friend also told me her husband travelled to Europe lastweek for a business trip.
Now,the issue at hand is that my friend is in the middle of something he never wished for.Your advice please
Thanks in advance

The title should be rent free house for the rest of your life
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by ceejay80s(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
richard870:
Thanks in advance
My advice?
Its non of ur business, ur landlord is not ur mother or sister, so e no concern u, u even get luck ,u go get house rent discount if she intercede on ur behalf

1 Like

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Mhizizzy(f): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
None of ur business o
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Dubemkelly(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Be focused and mind your own business
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by whatofyou: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
See how opportunity dey land for people wey no want am. Agreement and signatures thangs loading.

Tell the landlady say you actually 'video' them for phone, and u don copy am to one of ur friends phone sef. If she no want her husband trouble, make she know how una go use strike two or so years free tenancy for yourself. She fit tell her husband say na you save her life the day wey fraudsters come wan...

Na person talk, say opportunity comes but once. If she was stupid enough to beg for your silence on the matter, she will be stupid also to believe this tale.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Kassidy90(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
simplemach:
This whole thing no even concern you!
Wicked grin
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by ephi123(f): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
"Do unto others as you would want them to do to you"

For all those that are telling the OP to "mind his business", well, as long as if they were in the husband's shoes, they would rather not be aware of what is happening (even if anonymously) then all well and good.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by aniyphil: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
falconey:
if this get to FRONTPAGE am gonna freak out!!!!

Sadly . . .it did ! undecided
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Are you the landlady
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by ngmgeek(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
This whole thing no even concern you!

This whole thing no even concern him? Next, you call yourself and faithful christian or muslim. You cannot walk away from a sinful and illegitimate act like that saying that It doesn't concern you. This is one of the major problems we have in our society.

My advice is to let both her husband and his wife know that such an unholy act is taking place behind their back, before the tenant father the rest of the landlord's children. We cannot live in a better society when we condone illicit behaviour.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by sinola(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bros,if you want to live long in this life,mind your own business#my advise
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Kingsasian(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Let her pay him back in kind by allowing him stay in the house free of charge for the next two years.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by LordReed(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
richard870:
Thanks in advance

Omo free house for at least 2 years! LoL!
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by bameyi(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
What's wrong with free rent
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Adesiji77: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
LordReed:

Omo free house for at least 2 years! LoL!

grin
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by chibic(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
And the husband will travel,hustling to make money for the wwhore.instead of showing support to her husband's hustle by staying faithful and praying for him,she'll be opening her legs for other men.this is surely not the first time.maybe they normally do this whenevr the hubby travels.and the annoying thing is that if this woman finds out that the hubby has a girlfriend,she'll start visiting every blog complaining that her husband is cheating but she won't tell them that she's guilty too.
This is why I don't pity nigerian women whose husbands cheats.because if you take a look at them,you'll find out that they are also big cheats and ALL of them cheated on majority of their boyfriends.some also cheated on their husbands during courtship and majority are still doing it in their marriage.tomorrow,she'll get pregnant and give hubby anotjer man's child.
AreaFada2:
I guess you will be happy for your brother's tenant to be banging his wife? Have you caught every man cheating, how do you know the hubby cheats?
This normally their way of justifying a cheating wife.they will tell you that the hubby may be a cheat too.but when the table is turned,they'll not remember that the woman may be a cheat too just like this one.do you think this cheating wife will take it lightly if she catch her hubby cheating? She'll pretend as if she's saint and lash out at the man.she'll even report him to everybody.
AreaFada2:

this is the reason why its not good to ever trust any woman,not even your wife.but its unfortunate that some men are still foolish enough to trust a woman.that's why you see some men end up with stroke.and its aviceable to get a DNA test of your kids when the are still little.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.