Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Rented Protest against Buhari in London?why I Dont Believe That - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rented Protest against Buhari in London?why I Dont Believe That (320 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President / Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rented Protest against Buhari in London?why I Dont Believe That by campusflavour: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2015
(1)
what if it is APC that paid her and her cohorts to say that, they are paid to protest against buhari?
(2)
if someone bribes you will you let the cat out of the bag like that and expect another customer?
(3)
why didnt the video crew interview Buhari supporters that where there and ask them why the chose Buhari? please answer reasonably without insults, thanks
Re: Rented Protest against Buhari in London?why I Dont Believe That by GboyegaD(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2015
You don't have to believe it. If many of the youths do not know why they were there and you still say this, then you are allowed to believe that which you want to.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Politics Different? / Breaking News: Ebonyi House Serves Impeachment Notice On Gov Elechi / Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.