Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. (933 Views)

10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by chidiezeh(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2015
When I listen to the song titled TO REALLY LOVE A
WOMAN, I always feel as if I have much to learn when
it comes to loving..

So tell me guys, what do u tink u have done, or might
do to show you really love ur woman/man even if they
sees it or not.
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2015
Die for them, Jesus loved the world and died for us on the cross.

Seriously, you can only show love by being there when they need you.
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Op, your question is a bit bogus in a way but let me just give my opinion
I think there are many things that you can do for your partner to show that you love him or her

Firstly the most important way to show you love your partner is to respect them. You respect people by listening to their opinions and learning to tolerate and appreciate differences in choice and opinion.

You show respect by learning to appreciate your partners contribution to your relationship.
By learning to apologize when ever you err in any area in the relationship
Respect is very crucial in the growth of a relationship and I believe its the best way to show that you love your partner

Another way to show you love your partner is by caring for them and being there for them in perilous situations.
You stand through tough times with them and encourage them in anyway you can

You also show love by making them happy. You do this by treating them with care, buying them stuff, taking them out, and just generally spending some cash on them.
This isn't an aspect of the relationship that is meant to be fulfilled by just the male gender only, females can also spend on their male partners. It doesn't have to be on just valentines dayangry

I believe showing your partner that you love him or her is a good catalyst for relationship growth

Thanks
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Dyt(f): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2015
There are more adorable ways than having to kill myself

U can't know what a man want, trust me I have been with some really crazy ones that even if u almost take ur life, they won't ever believe u.

Just be ursef
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Yukov(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2015
How to care and love a woman.
1. Give her money
2. Give her some more money
3. I said give her more money
4. My friend give her another money.
5. Build a castle, full am with money and throw her inside.. Lobatan...
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Yukov:
1. Give her money
you nailed it grin

1 Like

Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2015
If you really love a woman, you'll put her interest over yours. When it comes to her, you'll put selfishness aside. You'll do all you can in making her a better person intellectually and otherwise. If you love her, you'll be patient with her.
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by MissMich(f): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
If you really love a woman, you'll put her interest over yours. When it comes to her, you'll put selfishness aside. You'll do all you can in making her a better person intellectually and otherwise. If you love her, you'll be patient with her.
ma dear you nailed it!!! thanks
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2015
MissMich:

ma dear you nailed it!!! thanks
you're welcome smiley
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Hazardd(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2015
she love petting....

and be yourself
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by iceberylin(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2015
Buy her iphone.. either 3 or 6 grin
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:

SUPERSTORY
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2015
Yukov:
1. Give her money

Hahahaha. Number 5 sounds so beautiful cheesy
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Qhal:

SUPERSTORY
TrueStory smiley
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Yukov(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Yeah it's beautiful and I guess you like it wink
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Yukov:
Yeah it's beautiful and I guess you like it wink

Very much grin
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by Yukov(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Very much grin
If you so much like it, I can do that for if you don't mind.. grin
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by AndreRose(f): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Among other things is where you make out time in your busy schedule to be with the person.
Re: What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. by elantraceey(f): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I tell you grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! / How To Know A 'runs Girl' In Nigeria Universities / She Want Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.