Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function (41010 Views)

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / See Akinwunmi Ambode’s Tweet And A Response From A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by loomer: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2015
AND THEIR MUMU SUPPORTERS GO DE KILL THEMSELVES
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Nuvally: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2015
berem:
Agbaje's wife is the one without a cap. That I am sure. I don see the woman before. The woman short no be small.
(No insult intended)

You are very stupid. (No insult intended)

1 Like

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Muhammadkhan: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by AJOT99(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2015
Oya!
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by ElFenomeno1: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2015
DWJOBScom:
Great women!!!
Thanks for not joining your husbands in their war of words - it doesn't pay

FOOOOL
I have seen pictures of Jimmy Agbaje and Ambode hugging and shaking hands cordially. If pictures tell you people are not engaging in war of words then surely your claim about Jimmy and Akinwunmi is flawed.
anyway to your claim, I will say it is bullshit. Both leading parties have been engaged in war or words but not much so on Jimmy and Akinwunmi. The only salvo of note is the one published by APC today where Ambode described Jimmy as an intern who lacks the experience to govern.
The only war of words I know of is between Fashola and Jimmy.
Get your facts right and think before you make conclusions based on photos.

1 Like

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Faibuhari: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2015
Obiagelli:
These are there deputies not wives, abi eye dey pain me?
I think you need to go for an eye checkup in a London hospital like your Boss

3 Likes

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Faibuhari: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2015
Obiagelli:
I think you need to go for an eye checkup in a London hospital like your Boss.
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by ElFenomeno1: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2015
berem:
Agbaje's wife is the one without a cap. That I am sure. I don see the woman before. The woman short no be small.
(No insult intended)
do you need to even explain?
Are people blind they can't see APc fez cap?
People baffle me on this forum...I swear.

1 Like

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by MRLINGTON(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Election no be fight#
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Haywhymido(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2015
one of d reason i like women, dey av tender heart
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Shubbylee(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Yoruba people are just the most Mature ethnic group in Nigeria!! No do or die Politics.... No Religious discrimination they all love and respect each other!!
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2015
Ugliness personified.
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Faibuhari: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2015
Shubbylee:
Yoruba people are just the most Mature ethnic group in Nigeria!! No do or die Politics.... No Religious discrimination they all love and respect each other!!
yoruba people are the one fighting themselves for both parties as their spokesman. Lai mohd and FFK
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by otswag(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Abegi!!! Una Neva hear of wetin dem dey call "eye service"?
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Chukwutobi: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2015
The picture is not real.

I think it was photoshopped
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by boolet: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2015
prettydiva89:
Politics shouldn't be war or hatred
Unfortunately it is both.
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by dunkem21(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2015
Kennywills7:
This is how it should b
Not d way some Apc nairaland thugs has bn on my neck since yesterday for saying d truth

We say no thuggery on nairaland

You are lucky dem no break your neck.

The kind thuggery for NL no be beans.
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by roladex(f): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2015
Hummm.woman on native.h reach ur mind so?
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Faibuhari:
I think you need to go for an eye checkup in a London hospital like your Boss
cheesy SMH
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by gurunlocker: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Obiagelli:

yes, you just answer yourself... eye dey pain you, see an optician today

2 Likes

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Louislewis: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Were they friends before they got married? How I wish their husband and Lagosians will emulate them after the election.[/size]
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Sunnyade01(m): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2015
One Naijeria. Peace, Love smiley
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Mhizkel(f): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Waheva!because they hug each other doesn't mean they are friendz
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by ndnuray(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Agbaje wife expression was like. "Hmmmm, I don hear ".
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Prince002: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Good example
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Ogbodavies(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2015
politics should not be about violence....
good 1.
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Kennywills7(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=dunkem21 post=31129794]

You are lucky dem no break your neck.

The kind thuggery for NL no be beans.

[/quote
Nor b small o, some of dem act like people on hard drugs
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Kennywills7(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Firefire:

cheesy

Some of them are fanatics
These guys are very angry people ready to pounce on anyone dat does not support their views and opinions
God will see us through
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by tolexy007(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2015
LagosBoi2:
All Progressives Congress - APC

Ambode for Lagos State Governor

Buhari for President of Nigeria

All Nigerians for APC
dis is what happen wen a man smoke wet weed b4 going to bed, now u dey have fake dreams grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / Bashir Ahmaad Turns Down Conference Invite Because Bobrisky Is On The Panel / Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.