Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,571 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function (41035 Views)

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / See Akinwunmi Ambode’s Tweet And A Response From A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by tolexy007(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2015
dre11:

Saying know to politics with bitterness

Not like FFK and Fayose
make sure u present ur certificate b4 u comment here again..
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Blitz888(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2015
prettydiva89:
why shouldn't they hug.
Politics shouldn't be war or hatred
cos they know that come May 29th, 2015 either of the two of them would be rightly addressed as Her Excellency... That's more than ample reason to hug and smile for the cameras.
People Deceiving People (PDP) & Association of Pathetic Cons (APC).
God bless Nigeria!
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2015
Blitz888:
cos they know that come May 29th, 2015 either of the two of them would be rightly addressed as Her Excellency... That's more than ample reason to hug and smile for the cameras.
People Deceiving People (PDP) & Association of Pathetic Cons (APC).
God bless Nigeria!
lol
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Firefire(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2015
Kennywills7:

These guys are very angry people ready to pounce on anyone dat does not support their views and opinions
God will see us through

Amen. Not all of them thou
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by AYOBAMIO(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2015
The woman with cap is Ambode's deputy and not his wife as stated.
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by hardbody: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2015
topeorekoy:
Mrs Abiola Agbaje and Mrs Bolanle Ambode hugging each other cozily at a interactive session in Lagos.

http://topeorekoya..com/2015/02/see-akinwunmi-ambode-and-jimi-agbajes.html

This is food for thought for those of you that personalize issues and comments and make perpetual enemies of those holding contrary views. The real dramatis personae who stand to benefit or lose more are not in fisticuffs but back in this forum some would wish to have an opportunity to meet others so they can beat them up or if possible kill them. So much venom. Meanwhile Ambode, Jimi, Goodluck or even Buhari does not only nit know us but wont give a fvck if we passed each other on third mainland bridge.
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by BabaO2: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Of course Agbaje na our mole, he will still come back after his lost ambition

1 Like

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Grab your own copy! On how to predict and win! See a screen short of what someone who bought the manual has earned on the 24th

Visit the link on my signature or contact me using the details

Whatsapp/call 08039710459
pin:21CB6207.

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Kennywills7(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2015
Firefire:

Amen. Not all of them thou
Yeah dats true, its not all of dem
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by IYANGBALI: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2015
DWJOBScom:
Great women!!!
Thanks for joining your husbands in their war of words - it does pay

na true,it does pay grin
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by IYANGBALI: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2015
See as dem dey take style avoid each other because one get body odour,while the other has mouth odour. grin
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na today cataract begin chop your eyes? grin

Hahahahaha...u are wicked!
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by PStacks(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2015
eye service
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by LewisO: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2015
DWJOBScom:
Great women!!!
Thanks for not joining your husbands in their war of words - it doesn't pay

For your mind, u think it came from their good mind. They are hypocrites... *Hypocrisy at it peak*. undecided

1 Like

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Caseless: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na today cataract begin chop your eyes? grin
idiat!
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Truckpusher(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Caseless:
idiat!
You use to be my friend, a very supportive and good one, but look at how politics has blinded you and you hate me with passion....smh

Don't you think you're taking this whole thing too far? Over some politicians that doesn't give a fucck about you and I .
Bro , you can state your disagreements without cursing the living daylight out of my life and you can also throw in friendly banter for friendly banter and not this hate for my personality , you've got to stop because it's ravaging you and altering your personality because this is not who you are. I know you and I want to see that peace loving funny guy I use to know before .
Once again the doors to our friendship is still wide open as I do not and will not bear grudges against anyone for any political party and politicians.
It's a short life , don't spend it hating.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by bjcuntis(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
if I hear say the thing nah from their heart. it's all publicity stunts jare.
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by MizMyColi(f): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You use to be my friend, a very supportive and good one, but look at how politics has blinded you and you hate me with passion....smh

Don't you think you're taking this whole thing too far? Over some politicians that doesn't give a fucck about you and I .
Bro , you can state your disagreements without cursing the living daylight out of my life and you can also throw in friendly banter for friendly banter and not this hate for my personality , you've got to stop because it's ravaging you and altering your personality because this is not who you are. I know you and I want to see that peace loving funny guy I use to know before .
Once again the doors to our friendship is still wide open as I do not and will not bear grudges against anyone for any political party and politicians.

You just went up 70% on my respect-o-meter.
You see why I like Madam Oby?

I don't gerrit, why the insults and darn e-oppression?
He once attacked me before too.
It was because of my civility a brawl was prevented.
In fact I learnt the word "blithering fatuity" from him.

Same with Barca.
He was one of my very first friends on this forum, after a while, we stopped communicating and before I knew he was APC spokesperson.
Chai! The day he insulted me because I spoke my mind concerning APC ehn......well, all that is history now.

This is not me slighting them or seeing them as any less.
No way.

But seriously, seeing mature men cuss unprovokedly and unwarrantedly leaves so much to be desired for the "better" Nigeria we advocate for.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by simdam500(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eye services....

OK.... they are ladies. I believe it real
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Akolawole(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
People forget so soon that they have been friends for a very long time.

Politics will come and go!
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Truckpusher(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

You just went up 70% on my respect-o-meter.
You see why I like Madam Oby?

I don't gerrit, why the insults and darn e-oppression?
He once attacked me before too.
It was because of my civility a brawl was prevented.
In fact I learnt the word "blithering fatuity" from him.

Same with Barca.
He was one of my very first friends on this forum, after a while, we stopped communicating and before I knew he was APC spokesperson.
Chai! The day he insulted me because I spoke my mind concerning APC ehn......well, all that is history now.

This is not me slighting them or seeing them as any less.
No way.

But seriously, seeing mature men cuss unprovokedly and unwarrantedly leaves so much to be desired for the "better" Nigeria we advocate for.
We were very friendly ,exchanged PMs, mails and always together in derailers paradise catching fun and making troubles with the ladies. grin you know , boys things and we remained that way until we started having different political affiliation and I respected his choice after all everyone can't flow on the same lane and with the same ideology.But I noticed that each day that passes he is getting angrier and angrier about everything and anything about GEJ , in fact it was because of his constant curses and wild allegations that keeps showing up on my list of the people I'm following that took me to the politics section and behold they were carrying out all sorts of propaganda and lies against Jonathan and I felt compelled to root for him because it was crystal clear that most of the things they were saying about Jonathan was simply borne out of hatred for where he is coming from and not as a result of his numerous evil neither am I saying that Jonathan is a saint. And naturally I do not run along with the crowd thing of let's pull him down even when the person is wrong I like giving people a second chance no matter how bad they are because I truly believe that every human deserve a second chance to make amends and that was one thing that made me to support Jonathan because everybody almost hated him and I felt pity and compassion for his humble personality and ever since then this my friend will curse me unprovoked - I noticed some kids do curse me here unprovoked but to me they are just one insignificant thing but for a friend that knows me to an extent and my thought process to engage in the same show of shame is disheartening to say the least,he even went as far as mentioning my real name in this faceless forum and this is not fair.
I have forgiven myself he should find a way to forgive himself ,after all Jonathan and Buhari's aides won't waste time in wasting anyone of us if we are anywhere close to them trying to get a handshake that is misjudged for something else.

1 Like

Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by belovevin(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Practicing what they preach.
That's lovely.
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by MizMyColi(f): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
We were very friendly ,exchanged PMs, mails and always together in derailers paradise catching fun and making troubles with the ladies. grin you know , boys things and we remained that way until we started having different political affiliation and I respected his choice after all everyone can't flow on the same lane and with the same ideology.But I noticed that each day that passes he is getting angrier and angrier about everything and anything about GEJ , in fact it was because of his constant curses and wild allegations that keeps showing up on my list of the people I'm following that took me to the politics section and behold they were carrying out all sorts of propaganda and lies against Jonathan and I felt compelled to root for him because it was crystal clear that most of the things they were saying about Jonathan was simply borne out of hatred for where he is coming from and not as a result of his numerous evil neither am I saying that Jonathan is a saint. And naturally I do not run along with the crowd thing of let's pull him down even when the person is wrong I like giving people a second chance no matter how bad they are because I truly believe that every human deserve a second chance to make amends and that was one thing that made me to support Jonathan because everybody almost hated him and I felt pity and compassion for his humble personality and ever since then this my friend will curse me unprovoked - I noticed some kids do curse me here unprovoked but to me they are just one insignificant thing but for a friend that knows me to an extent and my thought process to engage in the same show of shame is disheartening to say the least,he even went as far as mentioning my real name in this faceless forum and this is not fair.
I have forgiven myself he should find a way to forgive himself ,after all Jonathan and Buhari's aides won't waste time in wasting anyone of us if we are anywhere close to them trying to get a handshake that is misjudged for something else.

Despite our tough exteriors, more than our varying political and religious affiliations, some of us value bonds of friendship, no matter how slight, be it online or offline.
If I've shared a laugh with you, a hearty one at that.
If I've shared my pains with you
If I've felt a connection of sorts between us, whether online or offline, I am bound by my code of honour to always accord you respect even when you're blatantly violating my space or thought process.

I like your tone of reply so far.

It is good to see that despite our political interests, we've not sold our humanity.
And yes, now that I look deeper, your reasons are exactly why I support Jonathan.
Someone called it being blinded by emotions and I ask, "Have you met Nairaland APC members?"gringringrin
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

i totally agree with you

Like i said,politics shouldn't be war or hatred
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Truckpusher(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettydiva89:

i totally agree with you

Like i said,politics shouldn't be war or hatred
Sure but not when the other party is taking your gentle disposition for a weakness.Then you've got no choice than to reply , how long can one restrain himself if provoked greatly?
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sure but not when the other party is taking your gentle disposition for a weakness.Then you've got no choice than to reply , how long can one restrain himself if provoked greatly?
yes. To prevent that,we should all learn to live in harmony
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Truckpusher(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Despite our tough exteriors, more than our varying political and religious affiliations, some of us value bonds of friendship, no matter how slight, be it online or offline.
If I've shared a laugh with you, a hearty one at that.
If I've shared my pains with you
If I've felt a connection of sorts between us, whether online or offline, I am bound by my code of honour to always accord you respect even when you're blatantly violating my space or thought process.

I like your tone of reply so far.

It is good to see that despite our political interests, we've not sold our humanity.
And yes, now that I look deeper, your reasons are exactly why I support Jonathan.
Someone called it being blinded by emotions and I ask, "Have you met Nairaland APC members?"gringringrin
Lmao @ the highlighted grin
Go joor! You be like who go sabi do small small trouble come make face like Innocent Idibia. cheesy
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by tit(f): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
mrs ambode ugly die.
a real sheppopotamus!
she even get 4 oclock eye!
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by tit(f): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Obiagelli:
These are there deputies not wives, abi eye dey pain me?

you are a confirmed mugun.
Re: See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function by Truckpusher(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettydiva89:

yes. To prevent that,we should all learn to live in harmony
Sometimes when you're pushed to the wall you won't have enough time to think about retaliation as it will naturally flow and rise up to the occasion.This is the mark of a true man anything better than that is a special trait which I myself would love to possess.But I guess it doesn't come around just like that .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega / Meet Louis Edet: Nigerian 1st Inspector General Of Police / Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.