Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! (2483 Views)

Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2015
.I died yesterday, but the Lord Jesus Christ brought me back to life. Join me thank the Lord. My wife says at a point when i laid on the floor, my face looked like a corpse. boy!!!...corpse my brother......."Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me" (Psalm 23).

The only name i kept calling was JESUS!!!

For HE is resurrection!!!

JESUS IS GOD

JESUS IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by vjsmiles: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2015
WERE YOU SICK?
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
WERE YOU SICK?

NO

very healthy and strong!!!

very loud and cheerful few minutes before i died
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by vjsmiles: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2015
bingbagbo:

NO

very healthy and strong!!!

very loud and cheerful few minutes before i died
NO MEDICAL EXPLANATION ATTACHED TO YOUR DEATH angry
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
NO MEDICAL EXPLANATION ATTACHED TO YOUR DEATH angry

ok, thanks

but JESUS IS STILL GOD

AND JESUS IS STILL REAL
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by LagosBoi2(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2015
So you are now Jesus of Otueke?
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2015
you church folks are going to hell.
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by adanduka: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2015
Jesus and resurrection are not trivia sad Don't joke with those.
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by teemanbastos(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2015
praise God... Did you see anything at the other side bingbagbo?
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2015
teemanbastos:
praise God... Did you see anything at the other side bingbagbo?

my brother, if i claim i saw this or that, i am lying...all i remember was dropping on the floor and then minutes later, coming back

i cant joke with death, and you know that
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2015
adanduka:
Jesus and resurrection are not trivia sad Don't joke with those.

i am not joking bro.....what for?
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by johnydon22(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Some folk faints, comes to nairaland and say he died and resurrected..
chai...praise the lord my brother! grin
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by teemanbastos(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2015
bingbagbo:

my brother, if i claim i saw this or that, i am lying...all i remember was dropping on the floor and then minutes later, coming back

i cant joke with death, and you know that
praise God...halleluyah. I thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2015
my wife that saw my 'corpse'

and the many on-lookers will be better testimonials

MY GOD IS ALIVE
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by assu2013(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Praise God
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Some folk faints, comes to nairaland and say he died and resurrected..
chai...praise the lord my brother! grin

i respect your opinion.

"if your neighbour's beard is on fire, get a bucket of water close to you" Akan proverb

"If you did not go to the battle with us, you say we were cowards" Akan Proverb

God bless you
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Rilwayne001: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2015
OP.

We know your kind.

ROMANS 3:7 For if the truth of God, hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory: why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by johnydon22(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Their is a huge difference between dying and fainting...
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Jameselias: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Every body, (some body) wants to go to heaven but non of them wants to die.
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by kk34: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Did u go to heaven or hell before u were called back? And what did u see?
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2015
bingbagbo:
.I died yesterday, but the Lord Jesus Christ brought me back to life. Join me thank the Lord. My wife says at a point when i laid on the floor, my face looked like a corpse. boy!!!...corpse my brother......."Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me" (Psalm 23).

JESUS IS GOD

and if this is a lie as I'm suspecting, may God punish the whole of your family for wasting my time.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2015
bingbagbo:

JESUS IS GOD

Na man,you weren't ready to die. Besides I thought you would prefer joining Jesus in his delusive Mansions. I thought this world wasn't you home. Why are you happy to remain here?
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by jnrbayano(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
bingbagbo:

JESUS IS GOD

Monumental delusion
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Jameselias: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
bingbagbo:

JESUS IS GOD

c'mon address all the questions sent to u, why are u happy to remain on earth instead of just die and meet ur yeyesus? U admit u saw noting and yet u said yeyesus brought u back, u see ur life? Don't u ever in ur confused, mesirable life post this can of : foolish, rubbish, nonsense, and mind wreaking thread here on NL again. U want to go to heaven(hell) to meet yeyesus but u don't want to die. Now u died u didn't even see him. I Pity u when the real death comes. And u go into oblivion, b/cos thy knowest not wither thy cometh or wither thy goeth. Man know thy self and thou shall no both the universe and god.
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Cuteclem: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jameselias:
c'mon address all the questions sent to u, why are u happy to remain on earth instead of just die and meet ur yeyesus? U admit u saw noting and yet u said yeyesus brought u back, u see ur life? Don't u ever in ur confused, mesirable life post this can of : foolish, rubbish, nonsense, and mind wreaking thread here on NL again. U want to go to heaven(hell) to meet yeyesus but u don't want to die. Now u died u didn't even see him. I Pity u when the real death comes. And u go into oblivion, b/cos thy knowest not wither thy cometh or wither thy goeth. Man know thy self and thou shall no both the universe and god.

Ahahahhahah james you finish the op LWKMD
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by michaelwestern(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
emrain:

and if this is a lie as I'm suspecting, my God punish the whole of your family for wasting my time.

Why this now? did he force you to open the thread? this post shows how frustated atheists are.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by CANTICLES: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jameselias:
Every body, (some body) wants to go to heaven but non of them wants to die.

Uv just exposed The folly of afterlife .

" am wondering why he is thanking God for taking away his opportunity to go to heaven" .

THE TRUTH IS THAT:
" the living are conscious that they will die, [size=22] AS for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all" [/size] Ecc 9:5
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by johnydon22(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
michaelwestern:

Why this now? did he force you to open the thread? this post shows how frustated atheists are.

How is the guy an atheist? clearly you cant read ba?
or you missed that part where he said his God will punish the op
emrain:

and if this is a lie as I'm suspecting, [size=20]my God[/size] punish the whole of your family for wasting my time.
@ michaelwestern
Am not even sure you know what atheist means... tell me again after seeing the enlarged text how the guy is an atheist.. . . seriously eeehn i wonder which brain you guys think with undecided
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by finofaya: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
bingbagbo:

JESUS IS GOD

Dude abeg report yourself to a doctor asap. Losing consciousness like that (and for three minutes at that!) could mean something is really wrong somewhere. If you truly believe that you died, you have to accept that something important in your body failed catastrophically. Healthy people don't die. So go and do check up before you die for real.
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
michaelwestern:

I thought I was about to read some inspirational miracle, not knowing it's just another nonsense.

NB: am a Christian
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by michaelwestern(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
emrain:

I thought I was about to read some inspirational miracle, not knowing it's just another nonsense.

NB: am a Christian

but thatz not enough reason for you to curse him now. thatz not a Christlike behaviour, try to edit your post and apologize to him.
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
michaelwestern:

but thatz not enough reason for you to curse him now. thatz not a Christlike behaviour, try to edit your post and apologize to him.

bros what's d curse there. he only called d post nonsense. enough of all these holier than thou attitude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does God Answer Prayers / Disappointments/Difficulties Every Atheist Can Relate With / Wisdom, Knowledge, And Understanding : - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.