Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! (2519 Views)

Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
michaelwestern:

but thatz not enough reason for you to curse him now. thatz not a Christlike behaviour, try to edit your post and apologize to him.

I said "if" .... unless he'll publicly admit this shii is a fabricated nonsense.
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
emrain:

and if this is a lie as I'm suspecting, may God punish the whole of your family for wasting my time.
lol haha abeg take am easy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Ifeann(f): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2015
bingbagbo:

my brother, if i claim i saw this or that, i am lying...all i remember was dropping on the floor and then minutes later, coming back

i cant joke with death, and you know that

I am a christain. . I believe in God and his grace of miracles.. however I will recommend u report this to a doctor incase If this is a neurological condition or otherwise. . most people that slump don't get up..
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Ifeann(f): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2015
michaelwestern:

but thatz not enough reason for you to curse him now. thatz not a Christlike behaviour, try to edit your post and apologize to him.

emrain is not a christain. don't let him decieve u.

read here https://www.nairaland.com/2168936/non-muslims-only-prophet-demon-possessed

And pics below

1 Like

Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2015
finofaya:

Dude abeg report yourself to a doctor asap. Losing consciousness like that (and for three minutes at that!) could mean something is really wrong somewhere. If you truly believe that you died, you have to accept that something important in your body failed catastrophically. Healthy people don't die. So go and do check up before you die for real.

THAT'S A LIE!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by johnydon22(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Ifeann:

read here https://www.nairaland.com/2168936/non-muslims-only-prophet-demon-possessed

And pics below

The second screen shot the guy was saying the truth, the angel actually broke jacobs hips but malvisguy always finds a way to try to hide the obvious to prove a point ...

Btw emrain said he is a christian and i do not see where he said otherwise in all the screenshots...

Emrain abeg answer again... Are you a christian?
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Ifeann:

And pics below

and this is your new trick? the bible said resist the devil and it will flee. I'm officially resisting you now. I'll no more enlighten you since you prefer to dig up old story instead of facts to back your wack theories
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Ifeann(f): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2015
emrain:

and this is your new trick? the bible said resist the devil and it will flee. I'm officially resisting you now. I'll no more enlighten you since you prefer to dig up old story instead of facts to back your wack theories

These are posts u made this week.. the link I posted is our conversation from yesterday.

U need to seek Christ my friend.
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Ifeann(f): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2015
johnydon22:

The second screen shot the guy was saying the truth, the angel actually broke jacobs hips but malvisguy always finds a way to try to hide the obvious to prove a point ...

Btw emrain said he is a christian and i do not see where he said otherwise in all the screenshots...

Emrain abeg answer again... Are you a christian?

I am a Japanese warlord from shin goua..

Does this statement mean I am actually a Japanese warlord from shin goua..

We Christains have a "code of conduct".. it's called being Christ like..
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by johnydon22(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Ifeann:

I am a Japanese warlord from shin goua..

Does this statement mean I am actually a Japanese warlord from shin goua..

So now christianity is not likened to tribe?
Common ifeann, the guy practises christian religion means he is a christian whether you like it or not.

Who gave you the right to decide who is a christian or not and what is your criteria for judging/knowing who a christian is.

Even the pope have never for once made such statement that someone is not a christian..

He is a christian no need to argue about it naaaa..
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by finofaya: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
bingbagbo:

THAT'S A LIE!!!

Dey there.

Just know that the God that gave you life and doctors cannot be pleased at the recklessness you are showing towards your health.
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by michaelwestern(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2015
Ifeann:

And pics below

Thanks sister, nice observation. Welcome back, i heard that you were banned.
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2015
what's the problem now?
is it that i died? or the Lord brought me back?

which one exactly?
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op, were you certified dead by medical personnel? I will only believe if you were. If you weren't, then I your hysterical wife must have thought you were dead when in actual sense you fainted/passed out. Please go to the clinic for a thorough examination.
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Ifeann(f): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
michaelwestern:

Thanks sister, nice observation. Welcome back, i heard that you were banned.

thanks.. yeah I was. lol..
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Op, were you certified dead by medical personnel? I will only believe if you were. If you weren't, then I your hysterical wife must have thought you were dead when in actual sense you fainted/passed out. Please go to the clinic for a thorough examination.

MY JESUS IS LORD cool
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by Jameselias: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
bingbagbo:

what's the problem now?
is it that i died? or the Lord brought me back?

which one exactly?
dead men don't talk
Re: Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! by torchwave: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Op, could you add more details leading to the time of your 'death?' What happened in the few minutes before that? I think you may have simply lost consciousness and it was erroneously misinterpreted as death. Anyway, your answer would help me better understand this event.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Science Agree With The Bible? / Did Jesus Have Brothers? / Godly Singles Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.