Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna (3816 Views)

School Children Mob Corper After Mistaking Him For Phyno (Video) / Hard Times For Singer May D, Abandoned By Davido / Nigerians Come For Singer Jidenna Over His Comments About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna by Fejis32: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For
Singer Rihanna, Do you see the striking
resemblance? When Rihanna disappeared from
Instagram for six months, we went through the
stages of a bad breakup — denial, anger,
depression, but never acceptance — because we
needed our badgal fix. And, apparently, some
people wanted their Rih so badly, that they were
binging on the account of a young woman who
looks like the Bajan superstar.Meet 22-year-old
Andele Lara (@andelelara), from Boston,
Massachusetts — a student who can’t spend a night
out on the town without being mobbed by fans (and
drooling men) who keep mistaking her for Rihanna.
SEE MORE PHOTOS ON PAGE 2

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=544348282346860

Re: Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna by midolian(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Are you now trying to tell us this is not rihanna?

I won't take this from you..cos

1) This woman is trying to hide her 'oblong' forehead with her hair, which is typical of the real rihanna

2) Exposure of the boobs and of concealing the nipples

3) This eyes mehn!

THIS IS RIHANNA..AND IF THIS IS NOT RIHANNA, THEN ITS cHRIS BROWN'S EX-GIRLFRIEND.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna by pojophilius(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Hw dem no go mob her,,,she dy dress like her sef....duplicate...
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna by Fejis32: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2015
midolian:
Are you now trying to tell us this is not rihanna?

I won't take this from you..cos

1) This woman is trying to hide her 'oblong' forehead with her hair, which is typical of the real rihanna

2) Exposure of the boobs and of concealing the nipples

3) This eyes mehn!

THIS IS RIHANNA..AND IF THIS IS NOT RIHANNA, THEN ITS cHRIS BROWN'S EX-GIRLFRIEND.

That's not RIHANNA
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna by axortedbabe(f): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2015
oga as u no fit provide her pic,dis ur pic na riri,see d geh own..

Re: Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna by OROZONE(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2015
Now I can finally die in peace.
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna by williamspaul22(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2015
axortedbabe:
oga as u no fit provide her pic,dis ur pic na riri,see d geh own..
correct gal kiss, op thats d gal's pics nd not that one you put there.
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna by milky3(f): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2015
2nd pix shd b d real girl [i][/i] but 1st pix shd b that of riri
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna by Fejis32: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
OROZONE:
Now I can finally die in peace.

Why?
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna by Fejis32: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=Fejis32 post=31144463]

Why?[/quote

?]
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl People Keep Mistaking For Singer Rihanna by Fejis32: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=Fejis32 post=31144463]

Why?[/quote
]

?

(1) (Reply)

Anderson Mocks Falcao New Hair Cut On Instagram. / Top 10 Seven Stars Hotels In The World (photos) / Sp0ilt Secondary School Girl Helen Was Taking Nakked Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.