Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

A Married Woman In My Neigbourhood is Disturbing My Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman In My Neigbourhood is Disturbing My Life (3797 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Married Woman In My Neigbourhood is Disturbing My Life by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
Thanks.we were friends on instagram before the strange behavior started, she once told me her hubby ain't her type that i am, that she can do anything possible just to be with me, but i warned her seriously then, i even told her at her face that i'm gonna expose the message to her hubby if she don't stop sending me stupid message, she stopped for a while then started coming to my apartment uninvited, there was a certain time she sneaked into my bedroom and i just finish taking my bath, i was so shocked and angry at the same time, she exposed her cleavage and wore a short skirt exposing er laps and started smacking her lips seducingly, i became over angry and threaten to call the cops or her hubby, she quickly left tho but threatened me before she left, i seriously don't know what i have done to some women on this planet earth, i feel so fvcked up at the moment. just stop fvcking with me, keep away from me and my thread please.

Cool and you stop mentioning my moniker anywhere you go. Gerrit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman In My Neigbourhood is Disturbing My Life by IAMBREEZY: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
cococandy:

Cool and you stop mentioning my moniker anywhere you go. Gerrit?

anywhere i go? Are you that sick in your head? Bugger off please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend. / Feminist Reveals Why It's Inconvenient Being A Nigerian Wife / Ikoyi Registry Wedding - Affidavit Of Bachelorhood And Spinsterhood Help?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.