Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Message Is "Pardoning Corrupt Officiers" Passing To Our Younger Ones? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Message Is "Pardoning Corrupt Officiers" Passing To Our Younger Ones? (452 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) / Reuben Abati's New Year Message Is One In A Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Message Is "Pardoning Corrupt Officiers" Passing To Our Younger Ones? by lilflipnerd: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2015
My lil cuz (Tola) when he was 8 (2005), DSP Alamieyeseigha was indicted for Corruption Cases. Tola is 18 nw, What kind of ideology would my cousin have about corruption?, if a Man Like Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha can be given National Pardon and still contest for a Senatorial Post in This Supposed Sane Country.

1 Like

Re: What Message Is "Pardoning Corrupt Officiers" Passing To Our Younger Ones? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2015
Come boy you no dey tire.
Re: What Message Is "Pardoning Corrupt Officiers" Passing To Our Younger Ones? by Victorygold(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2015
are there no more people in that senstorial district? that a thief and ex convict is given the flag by yhe help of the clueless one to contest for a seat.

ss for me he as lost already even before the election.
both him and his former clueless assistance .

1 Like

Re: What Message Is "Pardoning Corrupt Officiers" Passing To Our Younger Ones? by rusher14: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2015
You should realise they don't give a damn.

Re: What Message Is "Pardoning Corrupt Officiers" Passing To Our Younger Ones? by Randerl: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2015
lilflipnerd:
My lil cuz (Tola) when he was 8 (2005), DSP Alamieyeseigha was indicted for Corruption Cases. Tola is 18 nw, What kind of ideology would my cousin have about corruption?, if a Man Like Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha can be given National Pardon and still contest for a Senatorial Post in This Supposed Sane Country.

Stealing Ain't Corruption. And Stealing Ain't an Offense Provided it Was Done Without Guns But Pen.

Re: What Message Is "Pardoning Corrupt Officiers" Passing To Our Younger Ones? by EdCure: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2015
The unfortunate message is meant to turn education and national values on its head.
Under GEJ Nigerians are made to believe that punishment is not meant to serve as a deterence for wrong doing, but to victimise an innocent critic or enemy.

Shame on GEJ!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Apc Happy Birthday! / The Way I See Nigerian States / How PDP Think...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.