Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Take Back Your Lands My Beautiful People Of Jos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Take Back Your Lands My Beautiful People Of Jos (316 Views)

Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State / "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Back Your Lands My Beautiful People Of Jos by mulattoclaro(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2015
My suggestion to the people of Jos is that they should deal decisively with these Hasusa/Fulani islamists once and for all. I think genocide is necessary in Jos to teach these cockroaches (Hausa/Fulani islamists) a lesson that they are not the only ones that have the monopoly of violence. The last time they started burning churches around 2am after the local Govt election. Now they attack christians who are coming from church on Sunday because they know they are not armed. The sad thing is that they try and use religion as a disguise but it is not about religion. It's ethnic but their religion spurs them to violence. They use it to start to chanting "Allahu Akbar" as their battle cry. They kill everyone that is not Hausa including Yoruba muslims. They tried it in Kaduna and the Southern Kaduna youths taught them a lesson on violence so there is peace there now. The people of Jos should go back to their generals and come out with war paints and exterminate these Hausa/Fulani vermin. This is not about being evil. These Hausa/Fulanis always start the killings. Have you heard of religious crisis in any Yoruba speaking state before? Even Ilorin/Offa that has fundamentalists don't resort to violence. The only way to stop a violent man intent on destroying you and your way of life is to get violet on his stinking a.s.s. and exterminate him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mistake Of Nigerians / This Should Be Produced To Lie On Skin / Share With Fellow Nairalanders,one Thing You Want In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.