Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Can You Ladies Run Naked On Your Street For Money? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Ladies Run Naked On Your Street For Money? (580 Views)

Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street / OOU / Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Ladies Run Naked On Your Street For Money? by seggzz(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2015
Good-day, I was among a discussion group with some ladies and guys in my place of work. That was during a break time off duty. And during this discussion, a man told a lady that there are a lot of things a man can do and woman cannot do. The woman responded and there is nothing they cannot do. The man quickly asked, ' Can you run naked on your street for money? And betting among the guys started and the other things that happened thereafter, I don't know.

My mind started manufacturing different thoughts like, how could this lady cope with the level of bad boys and sudden appearance of camera phone. And I also wonder how her boob and bakasi will be dancing as she is running.

My question is this, can you(either married or single) run naked on your street for money? Or can you allow your girl or wife run her street for money?( No conditions is given by the Lady!)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! Intriguing African Proverbs / Husband And Wife / PLS I Need Nairalanders Help #confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.