Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure (1992 Views)

OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) / Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. / 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2015
MUMU OF THE YEAR...

Two months ago, It was a very unbelievable scene in GTBank , Akure branch that left several customers stunned, after a young man entered into the bank like a normal customer, carrying no gun or a weapon of any and attempted to rob the bank. Eye witnesses said that he came in without being given any attention as he did not look like a threat until he jumped on the counter quietly and started putting money-stacks into his Ghana-must-go bags. After several minutes of watching him act unnoticed, he started heading for the exit and that was when the whole charade ended, as he was stopped by already waiting armed security men. He told that them that he thought that the rings he was wearing, given to him by a native doctor made him invisible. It all then came clear to everyone around that he thought he was invisible during the bank robbery, that’s why he acted the way he did. I gave him the MUMU OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by vjsmiles: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2015
GOD HELP THAT HERBALIST WHEN I COME OUT OF PRISON angry

4 Likes

Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by Viktoh(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2015
grin
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by jerflakes(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

...so help him God...Amen

2 Likes

Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2015
invisible indeed.
after serving your term in jail,you will become visible your herbalist inclusive
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

gringrin
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2015
I've heard of the story before.
I always laugh to stupor each time I come across or recall it gringrin
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

If na me , God no go fit help him sef. I go grind am until he becomes invisible. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by izsmike: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2015
Oya front page
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2015
The guy get mind o! Dey pack money in front of everybody. Shows he really trust that herbalist. This is a case betrayal of trust
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by josnig1980(f): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2015
the news is fake. that is UBA BANK IN ORE. STOP TELLING LIES. EVERBODY HERE IN ORE KNOWS ABOUT IT.
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2015
josnig1980:
the news is fake. that is UBA BANK IN ORE. STOP TELLING LIES. EVERBODY HERE IN ORE KNOWS ABOUT IT.

At least you accept that the incident took place.. So how is fake? Abi you want advertise your Bank?
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by Enegod(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2015
cheesy grin grin
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by menix(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Omo!! d guy mumu sef suppose win am a place on Guiness book.

Buh i will advice that d guy should b checked to ensure his ok up stairs.

abii d guy no get fwend wey go advise am about d juju potency...
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by balash(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2015
Ore or akure or daura or otuoke!!

E happen abi e no happen??

But that guy na weyrey sha lol
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by iphanyiuma(m): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2015
josnig1980:
how did you know its uba bank in ore abi na only uba bank they use red and black bars...or is uba bank only situated in ore...that might be an eatery or anything...UBA bank kor GEJ bank niiundecidedundecided
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by olempe(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fake story... And that's not GTBank Akure.
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
:Dme i dony know if it is fake or real but it is fucking hilarious :Dme i dony know if it is fake or real but it is fucking hilarious
Re: Mumu Of The Year: Read What Happened At Gtbank, Akure by seankay(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
how did you know its uba bank in ore abi na only uba bank they use red and black bars...or is uba bank only situated in ore...that might be an eatery or anything...UBA bank kor GEJ bank niiundecidedundecided
Dats not GTB Akure

(1) (Reply)

19 Nigerians Arrested In Dubai Over ATM Robbery / Mom Watched Daughter’s Rape And Murder Before Having Sex And Making Dinner With / Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.