Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix (38400 Views)

What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Is Better Than Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by appini: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2015
These ones are among the 21 million Nigerians that are suffering from mental disorders

2 Likes

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by jpphilips(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2015
It is a true testament of the level of hunger in the land not Iweala's fictitious world bank reports, ignoring hunger and buying trains will only leave it in this condition. will you be surprised if most of them cannot afford the so called cheap fares?
BTW, it is the duty of the civil defense to end such, are they not stationed at the train stations?

1 Like

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by francizy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
DonaldGenes:
I just don't get it? Why must lagosians behave in a shambolic way such as this? I have noticed this

From Lagos to Oshogbo, takes 7 hours and people de hang ontop Train like this?

Chei

Wow! And that is actually very dangerous.. A bus might not kill one when a person falls underneath but once its a trian, its either death or amputation.

Its the same Lagos that they claim is heaven and a place for all. See how poverty has eaten deep into the Lagos people. With all the revenues generated in Lagos state.

God dey
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Ventura1: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Why can't GEJ provide enough train coaches to ply the route. 99% of those you saw in that pix lives in Ogun state but work in Lagos

1 Like

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Vision4God: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Life of hustle & bustle
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by oluspencer(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Lol

Though am full time anti jona but we have to be sincere here Jonathan isn't the railway officer and moreover even a mad won't travel from osogbo to Lagos like dis
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Abee79(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by DonaldGenes(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Vision4God:
Life of hustle & bustle

That's the real definition of Lagos
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op , don't just post things you are excited about. Ensure your info is correct. The fact that someone somewhere posted it online doesn't make it facts. You are embarrassing yourself here.

1 Like

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by sexymoma(f): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
That happened in oshodi...yoruba pipo tho undecidedundecided
Ori e o pe rara, ode, omuti jati jati...

3 Likes

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
That's the nature of Lagos,
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by emmykk(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
DonaldGenes:

A guy from Lagos posted this on Twitter and hence, iPosted same..

Wait let me show you screenshot
you and the guy should be thinking properly
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by dejavume: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
then go to india and see a better one.shiorrrr
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by highlyhonoured7: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
shocked grin.....lagos and everyday husle....to some its just fun.....God bless princessfach@gmail .com ...God bless nigeria and U.S.A
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by logica(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
alaoeri:
majority of those hanging are risking their lives because of free ride
It will shock you to know that the conductor collects from even those hanging from the rooftop.

1 Like

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by NovusHomo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
justhelp:
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO LIE

Even the grammar. Will you say "Ministry of Educate"?
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by iphanyiuma(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
sexymoma:
Ori baba mi ati mama mi o pe rara, ode, omuti jati jati...
...am not surprised...you said it all gringringrin

1 Like

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Lexusgs430: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Why do the rolling stock look so ancient? I don't want to believe this pictures are recent !!!!
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by gabriel212: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
THAT IS gej RAIL TRANSFORMATION
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by shema101(f): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op,

you
can
lie
for
Africa ooooooo
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by bayulll01(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
That's transformation agenda by the cluelesss one,after all the trains are working again

1 Like

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by queensmith: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
LOL i saw the photo it's hilarious!

I doubt anyone will ride like this for 7 hours (unless they were running from war of course)

it's likely they were trying to hitch a free ride from some point in Lag, since the train is soo bloody slow and outdated I don't even blame them
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by sexymoma(f): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
...am not surprised...you said it all gringringrin
See foolishness at it peak... i won't lay a curse on your parent cos they have no idea bout what u jos did.... buh think deep and assimilate... you edited ma post to write how foolish your parent are... Oponu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

@yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! / Drama As Unruly Max Air Pilot Holds Passengers Hostage For 4 Hours After Boardin / 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.