Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix (38403 Views)

What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Is Better Than Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by queensmith: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lexusgs430:
Why do the rolling stock look so ancient? I don't want to believe this pictures are recent !!!!

he put old carriages atop an ancient rail line and told us he 'revived the railway'

I will like to see Cameron even try half of GEJs nonsense.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by bolafez(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
balash:

Hence if a man in otuoke post of a drunk man in a gutter does that make every drunk men from otuoke?? Sebi u sef go sch, you no suppose rent brain even if you no get initially??
Ahaha...its getting too much Nah...
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
logica:
It will shock you to know that the conductor collects from even those hanging from the rooftop.
lmao
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Louislewis: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
U can't stay on a train like this for 7 hours. The picture is taken from here in Lagos that stopped at Ebutte-Meta. You just want to bring out issues out of nothing to discredit the government.

1 Like

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by anonimi: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by isan(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
That happened in oshodi...yoruba pipo tho undecidedundecided
I tot u guys claim to dominate every part of lagos? undecided dos pipu shuld be igbo pipu
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by iphanyiuma(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
sexymoma:
See my foolishness at it peak... i won't lay a curse on my parent cos they have no idea bout what i jos did.... buh think deep and assimilate... I just told everybody how foolish my parent are... Oponu grin
one more time...you said it all...you're an evil child laying a curse on your poor family who sold everything they have to buy you a phone now you lay a curse on your lousy family....evil child indeed gringringrin
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Chinazaekperem5: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

[s]Wow! And that is actually very dangerous.. A bus might not kill one when a person falls underneath but once its a trian, its either death or amputation.

Its the same Lagos that they claim is heaven and a place for all. See how poverty has eaten deep into the Lagos people. With all the revenues generated in Lagos state.

God dey[/s]

Tell us the situation in your village in Oraukwu!

Why did your pathetic family offload you and your siblings to Lagos to escape hunger? Why are there more Anambra indigenes in Yorubaland than in Anambra itself?

Anumanu

2 Likes

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Laid2001: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Na lie. PH Train is to Enugu and it takes 12 hours.
I always see the Train at Elekahia. The highest number of people i have seen inside those trains is like twenty 20 people.

The train na bad market on the PH-Enugu route!!!

OrlandoOwoh:
It happens in Port Harcourt. Even students in Town and Bokorokiri do it.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by iphanyiuma(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
isan:
I tot u guys claim to dominate every part of lagos? undecided dos pipu shuld be igbo pipu
thank you for saying "should"...they should be but igbo boys are too busy doing business and selling car parts to be hanging on a train so its very obvious they are yorubas
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by xmich(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
appini:
These ones are among the 21 million Nigerians that are suffering from mental disorders
cheesygringringrin
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by anonimi: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
queensmith:
he put old carriages atop an ancient rail line and told us he 'revived the railway'

I will like to see Cameron even try half of GEJs nonsense.

Abeg na wetin the excellent governor of APCheat put oh

The Lagos deal would be the first of its kind for the TTC. Decommissioned cars are usually sold for scrap metal and can fetch up to $1,500 dollar each. While Ross declined to discuss specific figures, he says the sticker price for Lagos is "significantly more" than scrap prices, putting the potential profits to the TTC in the millions of dollars.

It is not unusual for technology from western nations to end up in poorer countries. Marketplaces in Africa and Asia are flooded with North American clothes, computers, and even cars, but the purchase of larger technology like trains is rarer.

The cars will have to be significantly refurbished to fit existing infrastructure in Lagos, and some Nigerian media reports have lamented that the government appears to have settled on "tokundo," or used, trains instead of brand new vehicles.

Although half the cars are more than 30 years old, Ross is adamant they are perfectly safe and are only being decommissioned for capacity reasons. But he also admitted the TTC is not required to make sure the cars meet any safety standards before selling them.

More from: https://nowtoronto.com/news/next-stop-nigeria/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2135824_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Even sef we never still see Fashola's aloku scrap trains in Lagos oh!

N160 billion World Bank loan, im sey im don spend am on top the phantom matter!!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-how-we-spent-n160bn-world-bank-loan-on-light-rail-project/188736/

Who will deliver us from the yoke of Thief'nuibu cabal in Lagos shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by queensmith: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
anonimi:

Abeg na wetin the excellent governor of APCheat put oh

This is serious you know, I never thought Fash was soo powerful that he could be compared to the president.

I guess he does deserve the numerous awards and accolades he received.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by tomzman: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op that shldnt surprise you. I always shake my head each time I see a 'train' passing through Yaba.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Chibykeray(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hanging on a train like this can only be described in one word - MADNESS.

1 Like

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by DonaldGenes(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
emmykk:
you and the guy should be thinking properly

Okay Sir,
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Wizkoko(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
I diot you no c say nah d man post am like tha?
balash:

Hence if a man in otuoke post of a drunk man in a gutter does that make every drunk men from otuoke?? Sebi u sef go sch, you no suppose rent brain even if you no get initially??
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by crackhouse(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
old pic, before the advent of new trains. APC lies
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
The person wey snap this pics dey very fortunate say them no stone am lol
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by VickyRotex(f): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chaiiii Insult full this thread...

Runs out of thread sad
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by iphanyiuma(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
sexymoma:
Ori e o pe rara, ode, omuti jati jati...
you're just a lousy swine with attitude issues that's y you're not married, to bleep your lousy sef in hell cos I can't give you any attention I don't have anything in common with a low class infidel like you....useless thing. Piglet
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by disloman(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Don't bring political mix into this..i mean why can't they behave in an organized way..(Some Lagosians Not all)

Comment with your brain
U r d one to use ur brain.check d pix u uploaded n see d trash u wrote.

1 Like

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Jok3r(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yes o only in lagos state. Ah somtimes enjoy it cos av join it b4
DonaldGenes:
I just don't get it? Why must lagosians behave in a shambolic way such as this? I have noticed this

From Lagos to Oshogbo, takes 7 hours and people de hang ontop Train like this?

Chei
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by bareal(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
jpphilips:
It is a true testament of the level of hunger in the land not Iweala's fictitious world bank reports, ignoring hunger and buying trains will only leave it in this condition. will you be surprised if most of them cannot afford the so called cheap fares?
BTW, it is the duty of the civil defense to end such, are they not stationed at the train stations?

Which kind cheap! Agbado to Oshodi is about N700, a journey of less that 45mins
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by wellmax(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
That happened in oshodi...yoruba pipo tho undecidedundecided

Your stupid!ty is intercontinental.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by ajebuter(f): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is child's place.
India own worse pass.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by francizy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Tell us the situation in your village in Oraukwu!

Why did your pathetic family offload you and your siblings to Lagos to escape hunger? Why are there more Anambra indigenes in Yorubaland than in Anambra itself?

Anumanu

Frustrated clown... grin

Soon you will tell me the name of my village, my LGA, my GPA, my height, my weight, the names of my siblings, etc. Keep researching about me and make me your role model, put my picture on your wall, kiss it every morning you wake up, etc, cuz am your new celebrity.

PS: I still don't know who the fück you are and don't give a fück if you exist or not. Keep researching about me and keep on stalking me. I feel you pain of frustration and I blame it on GEJ for not "personally" benefiting you and your entire family within his years of rule as a president.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by iphanyiuma(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
wellmax:

Your stupid!ty is intercontinental.
your own foolishness and low life is local...what does that make you. Idiat
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Tsanyawa: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
IS THIS THE TRANSFORMATION TRAIN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

@yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! / Drama As Unruly Max Air Pilot Holds Passengers Hostage For 4 Hours After Boardin / Visit To The Osun Osogbo Sacred Grove In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.