Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix (38401 Views)

What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Is Better Than Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by wellmax(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
DonaldGenes:

A guy from Lagos posted this on Twitter and hence, iPosted same..

Wait let me show you screenshot

You sef just follow follow.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Jimwalex(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
balash:

Do you have brain atal?? This is a train in lagos.. Oshodi to sango or thereabout, its only in lagos this happens and am not saying its right but why must u lie? Lagos to oshogbo?? Even a blind man won't risk his life this way. Learn to post topic with your bbrain intact next tym. It helps
just wondering,must we always insult before we make a point or counter a claim? for ur information,i once entered d train from offa,kwara state to zaria,kaduna state yet some people sat on top of the train! what do u hav to say abt dat..can u compare d distance of offa-zaria to lagos-osogbo?
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by kawkab: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Example from India

Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Lexusgs430: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
queensmith:

he put old carriages atop an ancient rail line and told us he 'revived the railway'

I will like to see Cameron even try half of GEJs nonsense.

I want to believe that the picture was shoot under the NRC and not PDP !!!!
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Humblebloke(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
kawkab:
Example from India

How dat train wan take move
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Lennylinconlee(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
balash:

Do you have brain atal?? This is a train in lagos.. Oshodi to sango or thereabout, its only in lagos this happens and am not saying its right but why must u lie? Lagos to oshogbo?? Even a blind man won't risk his life this way. Learn to post topic with your bbrain intact next tym. It helps

Guyy u are too harsh on him.....may be he didn't dress his thouth very well before posting......
U hv said it all.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
isan:
I tot u guys claim to dominate every part of lagos? undecided dos pipu shuld be igbo pipu
only by d way dem worwor, u wud know they re yorubas...lol
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by jerrymej(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Am waiting for the part two of this lie.
That's all
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by alaoeri: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
logica:
It will shock you to know that the conductor collects from even those hanging from the rooftop.
Are you sure?
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by gsalvatore: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nigerians complain a lot.

Before this administration, there was no Train.

Now there are Trains (for first time since God-Knows-when), people still complain about the Trains (we have to start from somewhere) Rome wasn't built in a day. Some Governors haven't delivered on their "Futuristic Train" till date.

The war in the North east is almost over thanks to the new weaponry etc, people are now coming back home to start their lives. Some folks instead of being happy with the development they complain , that's when you hear things like " why did it take the FG now/so long to defeat boko haram?" .
I mean, do reasonable folks think war is like Call to Duty PS3 game or what, where you get to flip the buttons and things just work the way you want.

Black man like Complaining/blaming rather than see what's going on.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by ifedayosol(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
this pix is Iddo to Ijoko and not Lagos to Osogbo..... i stay very close to the railway station and i see it everyday
DonaldGenes:

A guy from Lagos posted this on Twitter and hence, iPosted same..

Wait let me show you screenshot
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by ifedayosol(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who told u thr was no train before this administration?? Please dont say wat u dont knw. i used this form of transportation well within Lagos and also to move out of lagos since late 80s and eventually stopped during this administration because it became worse. Get ur facts well before commenting plss

gsalvatore:
Nigerians complain a lot.

Before this administration, there was no Train.

Now there are Trains (for first time since God-Knows-when), people still complain about the Trains (we have to start from somewhere) Rome wasn't built in a day. Some Governors haven't delivered on their "Futuristic Train" till date.

The war in the North east is almost over thanks to the new weaponry etc, people are now coming back home to start their lives. Some folks instead of being happy with the development they complain , that's when you hear things like " why did it take the FG now/so long to defeat boko haram?" .
I mean, do reasonable folks think war is like Call to Duty PS3 game or what, where you get to flip the buttons and things just work the way you want.

Black man like Complaining/blaming rather than see what's going on.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Chinazaekperem5: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

[s]Frustrated clown... grin

Soon you will tell me the name of my village, my LGA, my GPA, my height, my weight, the names of my siblings, etc. Keep researching about me and make me your role model, put my picture on your wall, kiss it every morning you wake up, etc, cuz am your new celebrity.

PS: I still don't know who the fück you are and don't give a fück if you exist or not. Keep researching about me and keep on stalking me. I feel you pain of frustration and I blame it on GEJ for not "personally" benefiting you and your entire family within his years of rule as a president.[/s]

Go and find work ibo boy. U cannot survive in your village and yet you are complaining about your hosts

Anu Ofia!
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by chikahenry(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It happens in Port Harcourt. Even students in Town and Bokorokiri do it.
guy students dnt hang on d train lyk dis abeg talk w8tn u knw students only jump out of d train b4 it stops I schooled in ph (stella maris college) n all tru ma sch days I went 2 sch by train. N besides it's BORIKIRI nt Bokorokiri
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by francizy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Go and find work ibo boy. U cannot survive in your village and yet you are complaining about your hosts

Anu Ofia!

Yoruba boy,

I've heard you but please stop stalking me/tracking my every moves cuz you won't get paid for that.... grin grin grin
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Ninilowo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
balash:

You are correct. Its Ikeja to Ijoko jare. Kilo de le to bee? Lagos to Oshogbo!
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by mahyowah(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
this is the train GEJ gave Nigerians. He has been barking about the railway sector improvement. Is this what Nigerians deserve in this generation?
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by gsalvatore: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
ifedayosol:
Who told u thr was no train before this administration?? Please dont say wat u dont knw. i used this form of transportation well within Lagos and also to move out of lagos since late 80s and eventually stopped during this administration because it became worse. Get ur facts well before commenting plss

Not entirely No. There were pockets of their services But the difference is glaring for all to see unlike the time you stated.
They filed for bankruptcy in the 80s or so, their presence then and now is what I mean by "no trains".

Get my point?
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Don't bring political mix into this..i mean why can't they behave in an organized way..(Some Lagosians Not all)

Comment with your brain
wot can i tell u nw,even if i bash u nw,it wont change d fact dat u v made front page
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by otiigba1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jeez! What the hell! Is this? This people must have death wish shocked have they never heard of health and safety
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by Asiri1991: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
balash:
Op

Why must your brain divorce your head this way..

Omase o
I'm excited to see that word "omase" again since I left my good people Benin.
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by DonaldGenes(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Smartestelvis:
wot can i tell u nw,even if i bash u nw,it wont change d fact dat u v made front page

No vex my bruh
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by nicerichard05: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Another member of the 21million insane Nigerians @Op
DonaldGenes:
I just don't get it? Why must lagosians behave in a shambolic way such as this? I have noticed this

From Lagos to Oshogbo, takes 7 hours and people de hang ontop Train like this?

Chei
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by otunbadan(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
DonaldGenes:
I just don't get it? Why must lagosians behave in a shambolic way such as this? I have noticed this

Chei

It happens in China,India etc,whyvare you accusing Lagosians, it's a human thing to save cost when they can and with no policing stopping then it's rampant
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by boma95(f): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It happens in Port Harcourt. Even students in Town and Borokiri do it.

U know borokiri grin
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by boma95(f): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It happens in Port Harcourt. Even students in Town and Borokiri do it.

U know borokiri grin cheesy
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by logica(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
alaoeri:

Are you sure?
Go find out. smiley
Re: But Why Lagos People Always Behaving Like This? See Pix by yehmy(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Chei
stale pic, actually dis pic was taken around 2011 dt coach 1 atleast i could see pple i knw very well nd d funny thing is we joke abt dis pic d 2nd day.... inbtwn its nt bcuz of money but bcuz if u inside d heat is unbearable nd attimes adventure of sitting on d train nd hanging its just wow to dem..... lastly we need better trains wiv more coaches and d movement shuld b an hour interval, bet me all dis will stop....

Coming from some1 who have seen it all, been inside d train, stood in the toilet, stayed at d entrance hanged at d door steps( slip from step on june 12 nd was rolling on d floor of a moving train.... a near death xperience) , sat on it thrice(tho i had a bad xperience once wen dey were raiding us)

I TELL YOU WE NEED A GOOD GOVERNMENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

@yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! / Visit To The Osun Osogbo Sacred Grove In Osun State / Drama As Unruly Max Air Pilot Holds Passengers Hostage For 4 Hours After Boardin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.