Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

More GRAPHIC Photos From The Two Bomb Blasts In Jos, Near University . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More GRAPHIC Photos From The Two Bomb Blasts In Jos, Near University . (500 Views)

Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) / Two Bomb Blasts In Borno State, Death Toll Unknown / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More GRAPHIC Photos From The Two Bomb Blasts In Jos, Near University . by collino90(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2015
I learned that two separate bomb blasts occurred near the University of Jos along Bauchi Road in Jos, Plateau State yesterday 26/02/2015. The number of fatalities and injuries are much. A source told me that the first blast occurred in front of the gate of the University of Jos near the College of Forestry, where the students are writing exams. The second blast was located in the second largest park in Jos, Central Motor Park which is also near a military checkpoint, according to this same source.The blasts were about 200 meters apart and are said to have occurred just before 5pm. It is also notable that there was a blast last year on this same stretch of road.. see More photos HERE http://collinsafu..com/2015/02/more-graphic-photos-from-two-bomb.html .........VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED

(1) (Reply)

''nigerians March For Our Troops As Thousands Protest Boko Haram'' / Petrol Scarcity: Ekiti Govt Shut Down Five Petrol Stations For Selling Above / Buhari Is Human, Thank U For Reminding Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.