Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me (7010 Views)

Save A Soul, DSS Secretly Detaining A Biafra Supporter In Port Harcourt / OMG GEJ Just Called To Thank Me For Supporting Him Via My Blog -election / Read What GEJ Just Said At Enugu Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by elfaez(m): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2015
I was discussing with some friends the other day, and I told them of just how badly I don't want Buhari to be our president. I also told them though, how even more baldy I don't want Jonathan to continue.

I was an avid GEJite, and I'd oppose any anti-GEJite I got to talk with. But that was a month or two ago. Now more recently, I've been thinking quite clearly without any preconceived dispositions, and I realise the corruption is at its peak at this moment in time. For God's sake Sanusi claimed 20 billion dollars was stolen from us. The tallest building in the world, the Bujh Kalipha took 15 billion to construct. And what did Mr president say? "America will know". This guys steal and actually tell us about it. EFCC has suddenly stopped arresting politicians who are corrupt and have stolen Billions, why, because all our politicians fit that boot. And worst of all, we ain't getting enough money in circulation no more. And they tell us about completing roads and bridges! Which government in Nigerian recent history did not complete roads and bridges. The Naira has been devalued so much...

I mean, all these in the last few months before the election. In the Normal dimwitted Nigerian electioneering procession, the last few months before the elections were months when the government tries to get the favour of the people by bribing them and blinding them with strangely regular salaries, unsolicited allowances, water taps sprouting everywhere accompanied by signs of who did it, roads they've never touched getting tarred (which strangely never last till the next election when they'd need to be re-tarred), and other guileful "gifts". The time of a windfall that will only fall again in four years. But this year, our president as seen to it that the only windfall happening are dry leaves and nothing more, more posters maybe.

Gej to me is a good person but an horrible president. The PDP has had more than enough its share of the wealth that should have been ours. Let Buhari and co come eat theirs and leave in four years, and you never know, the windfall days may return.
What do you say people?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by midolian(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2015
These reasons are few compared to the million and one reasons why he doesn't deserve re-election..

Well, we thank God u ve bn delivered. May God deliver the other TANists too b4 its too late..

But come oh, so if election wasn't postponed, you ld have wasted your vote and by now, be biting your fingers.. Don't just stop thanking God. God is wonderful

#CHANGE IS FVCKING SACROSANCT#

30 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by egift(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Welcome to the mass movement for Change. Together, we the people can determine our destiny.

The best thing about electing Buhari/APC is to help PDP take time out to review what they have done for 16yrs and we also give APC the opportunity to prove they can do better.

And more importantly, Nigerians will be making it clear to our Politicians - If you do not do well for the people and to the Nation, you will be kicked out of office.

This will be good for our Democracy. Sai Buhari.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by slimfit1(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
I say let keep JEG he has done a lot of road my dad didn't do let give him more days to redeem himself, so JEG till 2015 i say my wise people.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Goandie: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Ghen ghen dem dey cum for you hope u don wear ur bulletproof and helmet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Splashme: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=13pt]OP, educate yourself with facts before joining the APC bandwagon to sing lies

1) Burj Khalifa was built for . . . . and Sanusi claimed $20b was . . . . only an unenlightened will ever believe those Sanusi's claims

2) You claimed the President did not do anything? Sorry, you are ignorant.

3) Let me enlighten you, even when it was obvious Sanusi was lying and playing politics, the President still commissioned a Forensic Audit using world renowned PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) and what did they find? Nothing!! Sanusi raised a false alarm
[/size]

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by uniklinkum(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Splashme:
OP, educate yourself with facts before joining the APC bandwagon to sing

shut up mofo, unlike you most Nigerians are tired of the otueke retard.

16 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by BodyKiss(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Your post makes sense except in the last paragraph where you made reference to eating and windfall. Wrong mentality.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by naso2(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2015
In your words "sanusi claimed 20 billion dollars was stolen". Now what are you doing with the claim? build a skyscraper like that in Dubai right? My friend it was not just a claim, it was a false and dubious one.

within 5 weeks Sanusi moved from 49billion to 12.8 billion, then 10.8 billion and finally 20 billion. Even a community bank officer is supposed to do better than this with figures.

Forget all these "change" philosophers who believe in any kind of change even a reverse type.

16 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by BodyKiss(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Splashme:
OP, educate yourself with facts before joining the APC bandwagon to sing

Paper made-up facts you mean?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by elfaez(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
LNRZH:
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Btw

No body knows the OP

He's irrelevant anyway

Millions are joining Gej

And whether you like it or not Buhari will never rule a united Nigeria
Mark my words

Nigeria is a nation of millions of people "nobody knows", and a few thousand "relevant" people. But I assure you my friend, you keep your "relevant" people, while we "irrelevant" ones make our choice too, and we'll see who wins the elections.

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by OKDnigeria: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
op was never a GEJite
He's still using d imaginary $20 billion missing money against GEJ which has been proven false.
He said Jonathan didn't build roads, who will believe him?
op u can hate Jonathan all u want, everybody must not like him, but he is ur president till 2019.
Those who are with him are so many more dan those who are against him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by omenka(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]OP, educate yourself with facts before joining the APC bandwagon to sing lies

1) Burj Khalifa was built for . . . . and Sanusi claimed $20b was . . . . only an unenlightened will ever believe those Sanusi's claims

3) Let me enlighten you, even when it was obvious Sanusi was lying and playing politics, the President still commissioned a Forensic Audit using world renowned PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) and what did they find? Nothing!! Sanusi raised a false alarm
[/size]
It seems you are living in Mars. The "report" says $1billion went missing and you say "they found NOTHING!! Under Jonathan's administration, corruption has spiralled out of control so much so that a billion dollars means "nothing". What a shame.

Be that as it may, we all know way more than that must have been stolen and they are lying through their teeth. If "nothing" was found as you said, why can't they publish the full report?? You guys should keep fooling yourselves.

@Op, welcome aboard bro. Glad you can now see clearly. smiley

24 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
is a murderer, fraudster better than a so-called clueless man? I wish you luck man
elfaez:

But then, if Buhari promises these, give me one good reason to actually believe he doesn't cross his fingers when he says it.
He has ruled us before and if his tenure cannot be remembered for honesty, transparency, and zero corruption, why should we expect them now? And in what position are Buhari lovers and the APC to tell us about not being corrupt?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by uniklinkum(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
is a murderer, fraudster better than a so-called clueless man? I wish you luck man

If you peddle drug the GMB government will gracious kill you while we watch with glee. For your remaining claim of fraud that's laughable when the otueke retard exemplifies and defines the face of graft, thievery and corruption worldwide.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by elfaez(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
And by the way, I DID NOT SAY JONATHAN "DID" NO ROADS, or any other stuff, he did a lot. I only asked which government didn't.
And like I said, I was a GEJite BEFORE @ Here2BustnScrew, and I still believe Buhari ain't no angel, but still, the demon of headache is better than the angel of death.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

If you peddle drug the GMB government will gracious kill you while we watch with glee. For your remaining claim of fraud that's laughable when the otueke retard exemplifies and defines the face of graft, thievery and corruption worldwide.
when I say GMB is a murderer I mean he has killed innocent people and has he accounted for the $2.8 billion yet?

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
elfaez:
And by the way, I DID NOT SAY JONATHAN "DID" NO ROADS, or any other stuff, he did a lot. I only asked which government didn't.
And like I said, I was a GEJite BEFORE @ Here2BustnScrew, and I still believe Buhari ain't no angel, but still, the demon of headache is better than the angel of death.
good luck to you man... the choice is yours... cheers

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by shaqhead: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
omenka:
It seems you are living in Mars. The "report" says $1billion went missing and you say "they found NOTHING!! Under Jonathan's administration, corruption has spiralled out of control so much so that a billion dollars means "nothing". What a shame.

Be that as it may, we all know way more than that must have been stolen and they are lying through their teeth. If "nothing" was found as you said, why can't they publish the full report?? You guys should keep fooling yourselves.

Yh Jst $1billion missing even without the report bn made public. Let the pages of the books b opened for us to peruse through, that amount they mentioned was mouthed jst to placate us!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by change9ja(f): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Splashme:

[/size]
show us the audit

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by change9ja(f): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

when I say GMB is a murderer I mean he has killed innocent people and has he accounted for the $2.8 billion yet?
go n audit PTF n show us reports were money was missing

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by ogbronx(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Welcome to the side of common-sense. You are able to voluntarily stop your support for GEJ because you were objective in your thoughts.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Bayswater: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
I like the way GEJ's supporters have handled this. They did not attack OP, they did not hurl insults at him neither did they spread propaganda about him.

Try this same thing with APC i.e move from APC to PDP and you will hear cooked up stories of how you were a product of rape, if you doubt this; ask Barcanista.

GEJ has more cultured supporters that the janjawiid party IMO.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
change9ja:
go n audit PTF n show us reports were money was missing
buhari stole $2.8 billion, it is a known fact.. so therefore he is also corrupt.. GEJ far better than Buhari..

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by elfaez(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
BodyKiss:
Your post makes sense except in the last paragraph where you made reference of eating and windfall. Wrong mentality.

So I should just say Buhari's government will be corruption free and Nigerians will get the riches they deserve?
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Change2015(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Let Iweala release the full report to the House of Representatives, if the government has nothing to hide. So far they have verified 1.4bn dollars as missing but I'm certain there is more in the report, and that is why the government is delaying making it available even to our elected representatives.

#change
#GMB
#APC

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by shaqhead: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

Buhari told u ydy in his Chatham speech dt dictatorship comes wt military rule and d fall out of dt is d execution of "innocent" people wc he took responsibility for and Mr, stop doin ds to urslf, U cant drive yl u set ur eyes on ur rear view mirror!

$2.8 billion and GMB wasnt indicted not evn by Jonathan...and to d best of my knowledge he was investigated n cleared coz only a person with a c.ondom in his pocket wl be dead scared to empty his pocket in church jst lyk GEJ cdnt declare his assets n he is shit scared of Card readers!

Stop litterin here with ignorant gibberish please...jst like ur fellows wl come here and say Buhari is d sponsor of Boko haram...who cares who sponsors what?

What dt truckpusher, Pepper seller, Welder, Bricklayer, everyday people out there is concerned about is what he that knows who is responsible is doin about it!

It only makes GEJ an accomplice to a crime-blood on his hands if u keep peddling this!

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by francizy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
omenka:

What happened to the $2.8billion that went missing during Buhari's time as a petroleum minister. $2.8billion during OBJ's regime will actually amount to about $20-60billion now. That money got missing and there was still misappropriations in the account after investigation but it was covered up just like that..

elfaez:

So I should just say Buhari's government will be corruption free and Nigerians will get the riches they deserve?

OP for you, I wouldn't actually plead you support anybody, but before you do that, use Wikipedia and read about your hero. They just proved to you that it was $1billion missing during GEJ tenure. Now compare it with Buhari's $2.8billion.

May God guide you in the right path. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Dannyset(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op, congratulations! And I say welcome too.
But pls, don't hav the mindset of "let Buhari come and eat his own too". That's not the point. He's coming to right the wrong of this govt. Don't come alone. Take more people along.
God bless u.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by OLADD: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
elfaez:
I was discussing with some friends the other day, and I told them of just how badly I don't want Buhari to be our president. I also told them though, how even more baldy I don't want Jonathan to continue.

I was an avid GEJite, and I'd oppose any anti-GEJite I got to talk with. But that was a month or two ago. Now more recently, I've been thinking quite clearly without any preconceived dispositions, and I realise the corruption is at its peak at this moment in time. For God's sake Sanusi claimed 20 billion dollars was stolen from us. The tallest building in the world, the Bujh Kalipha took 15 billion to construct. And what did Mr president say? "America will know". This guys steal and actually tell us about it. EFCC has suddenly stopped arresting politicians who are corrupt and have stolen Billions, why, because all our politicians fit that boot. And worst of all, we ain't getting enough money in circulation no more. And they tell us about completing roads and bridges! Which government in Nigerian recent history did not complete roads and bridges. The Naira has been devalued so much...

I mean, all these in the last few months before the election. In the Normal dimwitted Nigerian electioneering procession, the last few months before the elections were months when the government tries to get the favour of the people by bribing them and blinding them with strangely regular salaries, unsolicited allowances, water taps sprouting everywhere accompanied by signs of who did it, roads they've never touched getting tarred (which strangely never last till the next election when they'd need to be re-tarred), and other guileful "gifts". The time of a windfall that will only fall again in four years. But this year, our president as seen to it that the only windfall happening are dry leaves and nothing more, more posters maybe.

Gej to me is a good person but an horrible president. The PDP has had more than enough its share of the wealth that should have been ours. Let Buhari and co come eat theirs and leave in four years, and you never know, the windfall days may return.
What do you say people?

I think you'll do better than your mentor, Lair Mohammed. Jonathan does not need your inconsequential vote to be reelected. Ok?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
OP: firstly, Sanusi alleged $20b was missing. Auditors said its $1billion. Between auditors and Sanusi who should be taken Serious? Mind you Sanusi also said $12b at a point. My point is not to absolve anybody but to critically ask questions or wait for the release of the report.
We know all these because there is FoI law in operation at the PDP led federal level. What about the APC led state governments that had refused to tell us their records? How do we know whether something is missing or not?

Its sad to lose one vote but we hope you praise the government when necessary. We the Umbrella team are matching Forward>>>

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback: Dubai Slay Queen Thanks Nigerian Politicians For Corruption Money / Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos / Lagos Evicts 3000 Beggars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.