Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me (7019 Views)

Save A Soul, DSS Secretly Detaining A Biafra Supporter In Port Harcourt / OMG GEJ Just Called To Thank Me For Supporting Him Via My Blog -election / Read What GEJ Just Said At Enugu Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
shaqhead:

Buhari told u ydy in his Chatham speech dt dictatorship comes wt military rule and d fall out of dt is d execution of "innocent" people wc he took responsibility for and Mr, stop doin ds to urslf, U cant drive yl u set ur eyes on ur review mirror!

$2.8 billion and GMB wasnt indicted not evn by Jonathan...and to d best of my knowledge he was investigated n cleared coz only a person with a c.ondom in his pocket wl be dead scared to empty his pocket in church jst lyk GEJ cdnt declare his assets n he is shit scared of Card readers!

Stop litterin here with ignorant gibberish please...jst like ur fellows wl come here and say Buhari is d sponsor of Boko haram...who cares who sponsors what?

What dt truckpusher, Pepper seller, Welder, Bricklayer, everyday people out there is concerned about is what he that knows who is responsible is doin about it!

It only makes GEJ an accomplice to a crime-blood on his hands if u keep peddling this!
buhari is a thief, a cheat, a murderer, a corrupt man, a forger, a crafty man and he will never rule NIGERIA.. pot calling kettle black..

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by francizy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
shaqhead:

Buhari told u ydy in his Chatham speech dt dictatorship comes wt military rule and d fall out of dt is d execution of "innocent" people wc he took responsibility for and Mr, stop doin ds to urslf, U cant drive yl u set ur eyes on ur review mirror!

$2.8 billion and GMB wasnt indicted not evn by Jonathan...and to d best of my knowledge he was investigated n cleared coz only a person with a c.ondom in his pocket wl be dead scared to empty his pocket in church jst lyk GEJ cdnt declare his assets n he is shit scared of Card readers!

Stop litterin here with ignorant gibberish please...jst like ur fellows wl come here and say Buhari is d sponsor of Boko haram...who cares who sponsors what?

What dt truckpusher, Pepper seller, Welder, Bricklayer, everyday people out there is concerned about is what he that knows who is responsible is doin about it!

It only makes GEJ an accomplice to a crime-blood on his hands if u keep peddling this!

Who doesn't know how porous a Nigerian system was then? He was investigated and not found guilty but why was the details about the account he managed still sketchy after the investigation? It means something was covered up as it was same set of people that benefited from the money that went missing that claimed to investigate the issue.

With $2.8billion gone to thin air like that, what do you think that huge some would have built or amounted to right now? Let us not just point fingers at people without checking and knowing the other person. GMB has had his own issues of funds misappropriation too, so he's no saint...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by naso2(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
omenka:
It seems you are living in Mars. The "report" says $1billion went missing and you say "they found NOTHING!! Under Jonathan's administration, corruption has spiralled out of control so much so that a billion dollars means "nothing". What a shame.

Be that as it may, we all know way more than that must have been stolen and they are lying through their teeth. If "nothing" was found as you said, why can't they publish the full report?? You guys should keep fooling yourselves.

@Op, welcome aboard bro. Glad you can now see clearly. smiley

your guys are just mischievous.

From $49b, it moved to $12.8b, later $10.8b and now PWC say $1b and what is your conclusion from all these ? "Under Jonathan's administration, corruption has spiralled out of control". cant your guys learn to assess issues properly for once.

If and when APC's flagship governor decide to sign the FOI bill, do you know the likely figures we will be looking for

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by francizy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
OP: firstly, Sanusi alleged $20b was missing. Auditors said its $1billion. Between auditors and Sanusi who should be taken Serious? Mind you Sanusi also said $12b at a point. My point is not to absolve anybody but to critically ask questions or wait for the release of the report.
We know all these because there is FoI law in operation at the PDP led federal level. What about the APC led state governments that had refused to tell us their records? How do we know whether something is missing or not?

Its sad to lose one vote but we hope you praise the government when necessary. We the Umbrella team are matching Forward>>>

God bless you for this.

Let them keep a blind eye to the evil of the states and turn the good at the top to an inconsequential act.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by francizy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
naso2:

your guys are just mischievous.

From $49b, it moved to $12.8b, later $10.8b and now PWC say $1b and what is your conclusion from all these ? "Under Jonathan's administration, corruption has spiralled out of control". cant your guys learn to assess issues properly for once.

If and when APC's flagship governor decide to sign the FOI bill, do you know the likely figures we will be looking for

More blessings and wisdom from where this is coming from.
More chicken in your pot.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

What happened to the $2.8billion that went missing during Buhari's time as a petroleum minister. $2.8billion during OBJ's regime will actually amount to about $20-60billion now. That money got missing and there was still misappropriations in the account after investigation but it was covered up just like that..

OP for you, I wouldn't actually plead you support anybody, but before you do that, use Wikipedia and read about your hero. They just proved to you that it was $1billion missing during GEJ tenure. Now compare it with Buhari's $2.8billion.

May God guide you in the right path. Amen.
Mcheeew. It is useless joining issues with people like you. Don't even know why I'm talking to you. Tell your president to publish the damn report.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Clerverly: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bayswater:
I like the way GEJ's supporters have handled this. They did not attack OP, they did not hurl insults at him neither did they spread propaganda about him.

Try this same thing with APC i.e move from APC to PDP and you will hear cooked up stories of how you were a product of rape, if you doubt this; ask Barcanista.

GEJ has more cultured supporters that the janjawiid party IMO.

The op changed his mind after doing a retrospection but the other one defected when the "protection" he sought for was not forth coming! Get the facts right!!!

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Sweetguy25: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
I usually don't do this but you have to acknowledge that you're very shallowminded and myopic.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by change9ja(f): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

buhari stole $2.8 billion, it is a known fact.. so therefore he is also corrupt.. GEJ far better than Buhari..
known fact without evidence. U beta than this na
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by PhockPhockMan: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
omenka:
It seems you are living in Mars. The "report" says $1billion went missing and you say "they found NOTHING!! Under Jonathan's administration, corruption has spiralled out of control so much so that a billion dollars means "nothing". What a shame.

Be that as it may, we all know way more than that must have been stolen and they are lying through their teeth. If "nothing" was found as you said, why can't they publish the full report?? You guys should keep fooling yourselves.

@Op, welcome aboard bro. Glad you can now see clearly. smiley
See them, the same people who demonized barcanista for exercising his right to choose are now celebrating and congratulating another just because he decided to join the progreTHEIVES. Attention seeker, an unknown quantity.
Op is as useless as the points he raised for joining boko haram party.
Who cares.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by naso2(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

More blessings and wisdom from where this is coming from.
More chicken in your pot.
God bless you.

My brother, the way these APC guys want to ride to Aso rock on falsehood is baffling.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by nairabetguru(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]OP, educate yourself with facts before joining the APC bandwagon to sing lies

1) Burj Khalifa was built for . . . . and Sanusi claimed $20b was . . . . only an unenlightened will ever believe those Sanusi's claims

2) You claimed the President did not do anything? Sorry, you are ignorant.

3) Let me enlighten you, even when it was obvious Sanusi was lying and playing politics, the President still commissioned a Forensic Audit using world renowned PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) and what did they find? Nothing!! Sanusi raised a false alarm
[/size]

Mumu tongue

is the Audit report available for the public to see angry

the fact is that money is missing ....... bet it 1 billion or 20 billion.........Remember that every lie is based on an element of truth. wink
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

God bless you for this.

Let them keep a blind eye to the evil of the states and turn the good at the top to an inconsequential act.
if only they can lead by example in their states

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by nairabetguru(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
naso2:
In your words "sanusi claimed 20 billion dollars was stolen". Now what are you doing with the claim? build a skyscraper like that in Dubai right? My friend it was not just a claim, it was a false and dubious one.

within 5 weeks Sanusi moved from 49billion to 12.8 billion, then 10.8 billion and finally 20 billion. Even a community bank officer is supposed to do better than this with figures.

Forget all these "change" philosophers who believe in any kind of change even a reverse type.

Remember that every lie is based on an element of truth.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
change9ja:
the evidence is everywhere..

nairabetguru:

the fact is that money is missing ....... bet it 1 billion or 20 billion.........Remember that every lie is based on an element of truth. wink
the fact is that buhari stole $2.8 billion, he should account for it

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Clerverly: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
See them, the same people who demonized barcanista for exercising his right to choose are now celebrating and consultating another just because he decided to join the progreTHEIVES. Attention seeker, an unknown quantity.
Who cares.

Their reasons for defection are very different. One defected because he was not "financially protected" while the other defected out of conviction and retrospection!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by nairabetguru(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
OKDnigeria:
op was never a GEJite
He's still using d imaginary $20 billion missing money against GEJ which has been proven false.
He said Jonathan didn't build roads, who will believe him?
op u can hate Jonathan all u want, everybody must not like him, but he is ur president till 2019.
Those who are with him are so many more dan those who are against him.

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by francizy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
change9ja:

The facts are there.. After investigations, there were still irregularities in the account. Is that not enough evidence? You speak like you don't know how poor media was then and how it is now. If it was reported that $2.8billion went missing then, then its possible it was up to $10billion but was dropped off to $2.8 due to lack of power of the media. Why was it that after investigation, there were still irregularities in the account? If there was irregularities, it actually means that money went missing.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by PassingShot(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
OP: firstly, Sanusi alleged $20b was missing. Auditors said its $1billion. Between auditors and Sanusi who should be taken Serious? Mind you Sanusi also said $12b at a point. My point is not to absolve anybody but to critically ask questions or wait for the release of the report.
We know all these because there is FoI law in operation at the PDP led federal level. What about the APC led state governments that had refused to tell us their records? How do we know whether something is missing or not?

Its sad to lose one vote but we hope you praise the government when necessary. We the Umbrella team are matching Forward>>>

But we've now known that the audit says "NNPC should return at least $1.4bn" which means it could be more. Besides, why is it difficult for the report to be released to the House? The FOI bill so far has not been nothing but a farce.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by naso2(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
nairabetguru:

Every lie based on an element of truth? well I am not a philosopher, I appraise these popular clichés and refuse the bandwagon syndrome. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS PHRASE. WHAT I KNOW IS "FALSEHOOD IS FALSEHOOD NO MATTER HOW YOU SUGARCOAT IT".

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by anonimi: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:
Their reasons for defection are very different. One defected because he was not "financially protected" while the other defected out of conviction and retrospection!

Where did you get the "financial" from.
Please share your source except you are a bloody LIAR angry

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by francizy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
omenka:
Mcheeew. It is useless joining issues with people like you. Don't even know why I'm talking to you. Tell your president to publish the damn report.

So much hate and aggression. Am a human being like you and all you can do is insult me. Am used to insults from your APC group.

Well, you are right, GEJ should publish that audit even tho I know you people will still find other things to talk about it that will hurt his reputation (as usual). But then, what do we say to APC governors? Don't sign the FOI and use our moneys the way you like?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by 9jatriot(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Was the missing money the only reason the OP gave?? Please how much is the money sef, ordinary $Bleep, una non get let person drip ogogoro today.

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by anonimi: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

Who doesn't know how porous a Nigerian system was then? He was investigated and not found guilty but why was the details about the account he managed still sketchy after the investigation? It means something was covered up as it was same set of people that benefited from the money that went missing that claimed to investigate the issue.

With $2.8billion gone to thin air like that, what do you think that huge some would have built or amounted to right now? Let us not just point fingers at people without checking and knowing the other person. GMB has had his own issues of funds misappropriation too, so he's no saint...

Those who should know, know Buhari is no saint.
He is simply a good pretender.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by nairabetguru(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
naso2:

Every lie based on an element of truth? well I am not a philosopher, I appraise these popular clichés and refuse the bandwagon syndrome. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS PHRASE. WHAT I KNOW IS FALSEHOOD IS FALSEHOOD NO MATTER HOW YOU SUGARCOAT IT.

you dnt have to be a philosopher my dear wink

its a known fact that "every lie is based on an element of truth"

sanusi must have seen sumtyn cool

why did GEJ send him on compulsary leave b4 sacking him wink
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by nairabetguru(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

the evidence is everywhere..

the fact is that buhari stole $2.8 billion, he should account for it

where u born when buhari stole 2.8 billion undecided
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by naso2(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
nairabetguru:

you dnt have to be a philosopher my dear wink

its a known fact that "every lie is based on an element of truth"

sanusi must have seen sumtyn cool

why did GEJ send him on compulsary leave b4 sacking him wink

My friend , I say I do not agree that every lie is based on an element of truth. besides what business do I have with the elements if the summation is a lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by nairabetguru(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
naso2:

My friend , I say I do not agree that every lie is based on an element of truth. besides what business do I have with the elements if the summation is a lie?

oga

ur non-conkorance does not dispute the fact that "every lie is based on an element of truth" tongue
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by omenka(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
See them, the same people who demonized barcanista for exercising his right to choose are now celebrating and consultating another just because he decided to join the progreTHEIVES. Attention seeker, an unknown quantity.
Who cares.
Inconsequential claptrap. Keep following my shadow around, you stand to learn a lot more from it than all you've learnt your whole life in the jungle from where you were extracted.

GFNSOB.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by BodyKiss(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
elfaez:

So I should just say Buhari's government will be corruption free and Nigerians will get the riches they deserve?

Nobody is expecting a corrupt free Buhari reign, but "chop I chop" mentality you portrayed in you last paragraph, I think is wrong. That's not what we expect of our leaders.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by PhockPhockMan: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:

"financial protection"? That's another Sanusi allegations.
Go to the profile of the OP, you discover that this thread is his most successful ever, meaning you people are celebrating an acquisition of empty drum.
Barcanista is a huge asset while the OP is a liability.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by naso2(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
nairabetguru:

oga

ur non-conkorance does not dispute the fact that "every lie is based on an element of truth" tongue

Ok at the risk of derailing thread, let me test this your claim.

I make a statement here that "I am a billionaire in USD" , which obviously is a lie.

tell me the element of truth in it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And His Fading 'anti-corruption' Fight By Oke Umurhohwo / Sanwo-Olu Inagurates 9-member Committee On Film Production Empowermemt / Between Enugu And Owere Which More Beautiful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.