Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Dress That Got The World Confused - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Dress That Got The World Confused (1209 Views)

Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) / Is Anything Wrong With The Dress She Wore To Church? [photo] / See This Weird Wedding Dress That Has Gone Viral On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dress That Got The World Confused by pinkhill(f): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2015
The dress is trending on twitter as viewers disagree on the color of the dress. Some see the dress as blue and black while some see it as white and blue

what color do see the dress as

here are some tweets about it
simba ‏@YUNGxSMBA 13m13 minutes ago

I saved a pic of dat dress and its blue and black imma smoke some bowls till its white and gold

tamara loves fleur ‏@_lwtfthes 17m17 minutes ago

Ok so it was white and gold and i blinked and it was black and blue what

ジャスティン // rt link ‏@1991larrys 19m19 minutes ago

Honestly it's bluish white and gold where the hell did that black thing come from? from @iamnancybinay?

Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by drnairalov: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2015
It is actually white and Gold... saw blue and black,Bae sent to me,I saw white and gold. Now it's blue and black again.... odiegwu!!! cry

Pinkhill, lalasticlala what color u see angry
Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by codemaster2much: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2015
blue and black na
Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by drnairalov: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2015
codemaster2much:
blue and black na

its white and Gold
Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by slimzypink(f): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2015
but the dress genuinely changed from blue and black to white and gold whilst i was staring at it. im going insane
Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Black and blue
If you see otherwise, I suggest you drop your phone in the trash bin, and don't buy a non Chinese/low end Techno product
P.s below is what white and gold looks like

1 Like

Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by pinkhill(f): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
blue and black grin grin shocked shocked
drnairalov:
It is actually white and Gold... saw blue and black,Bae sent to me,I saw white and gold. Now it's blue and black again.... odiegwu!!! cry

Pinkhill, lalasticlala what color u see angry
Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by MissSlimbody(f): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Its White and Gold
Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by pinkhill(f): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
i still cant find the gold...
MissSlimbody:
Its White and Gold
Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by MissSlimbody(f): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
pinkhill:
i still cant find the gold...

What I saw and still seeing is white and gold.

****Modified****
Now blue and gold

****Modified****
Back to white and gold angry
Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by MizMyColi(f): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Confusion Everywhere!!!!!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by pinkhill(f): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
now i am more angry angry angry angry confused than ever
MissSlimbody:

What I saw and still seeing is white and gold.

****Modified****
Now blue and gold

****Modified****
Back to white and gold angry
Re: The Dress That Got The World Confused by pinkhill(f): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
like seriously
MizMyColi:
Confusion Everywhere!!!!!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Registration Form Nysc Is Out Call To Register 08153313517 / A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely / Newspaper Headlines, Wednesday June 17, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.