Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! (35393 Views)

Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo / Buhari Not Nigeria’s Messiah, There’ll Be No Biafra – Bishop Kwakpovwe / Ibadan-based Prophet Predicts Coming Of Nigeria’s ‘messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by franzis(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
its between okorocah and amaechi… incase they are not available then.… . it shall be ME
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by vision2022: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Let me tell you, the prophet has spoken the revelation shown to him, as far as Nigerians keep on seeing an IGBO Man as a foreigner in his own land and as well depriving the IGBOS opportunity to lead this country, we will not get it wright, IGBO Man is the answer to this countries problem, take or leave it.

11 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by fkaz(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
May be the prophet is referring to Biafra nation, because if this country splits every region will wake up and industrialised his region.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Kei144(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
There will be no Igbo Messiah for Nigeria. Rapture takes place in November 2017. Between now and that time, there will be so much trouble in the world, including Nigeria. After the rapture, the Antichrist's worldwide rule begins, and will last for a few years. Then Jesus Christ come back. When then do you think a Messiah will save Nigeria?

Any prophet still speaking of worldly peace or prosperity now is not seeing right.

https://www.nairaland.com/2059797/when-rapture
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by lastpage: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by lastpage: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The Igbo will surely take their rightful place in Nigeria. God has destined an Igbo man that will lead Nigeria to greatness soon. Everybody should wait and see how God will orchestrate circumstances to bring this prophecy to pass.

Thank God this vision was given to a Yoruba man by God.

Jonathan's presidency was designed by God for a purpose and this will become clearer with time. I had thought that from Jonathan power will move to the North but obviously God has other better plans. Power just might move to the SE within Jonathan's second term.

God bless Nigeria!

You Igbos are so foolish and gullible that you would believe ANYTHING, as long as it suits your fancy!

Even more foolish because you believed it just because it was given by a "Yoruba Crook" grin grin
So, it is the job of Yoruba to prphecy for you flat-heads now?
shocked shocked

No Igbo, with their current "mentality" is fit enough to rule this country.
*You people that wanted to break this country apart..... now want to rule the same "United county"?
*You people that claim you are not Nigerians .... that you are Israelis, want to rule Nigeria?
*You people that are so self-centered, always adulterating everything.....want to rule Nigeria?

Only in your dreams.

Tell your fake Pastor to just say "God told him Jonathan will win the election"...so that he can collect his own share of the Largesse that Jonathan has been distributing.

Foolish Prophet who can not "prophecy" where our Girls are hidden, na only President "Guud" dey show them for dreams
grin grin

End of Story.

yeye dey smell, abeg.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by IYANGBALI: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:
I thought the Azikwe in his name makes Jonathan Igbo. Wetin come happen?cheesy grin
him own ashikiwe na fake o grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by IGBOSON1: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
That should be Professor Chukwuma Soludo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzIhy0t8jq4

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Marineremmanson(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
if my Excellency GEJ and my General Buhari no win that means I Admiral of the Fleet will win. But wait o, do I rily need to do campaign
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by IYANGBALI: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
vision2022:
Let me tell you, the prophet has spoken the revelation shown to him, as far as Nigerians keep on seeing an IGBO Man as a foreigner in his own land and as well depriving the IGBOS opportunity to lead this country, we will not get it wright, IGBO Man is the answer to this countries problem, take or leave it.
but you always sell out your opportunity

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by bezimo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
These are Prophetic pointers of what lies ahead of Nigeria, whether you believe it or yes!! I think and believe the Prophet because I have heard something similar from another Prophet of God.What is of note to me are
1.Jonathan would not complete his 2nd tenure.
2.There would be military intervention at some point in Jonathan 2nd tenure.
But Y would God allow it, its so that the messiah that the people of God in Nigeria have being praying for would take centre stage as orchestrated by the military.(ascension by Devine circumstance)

Surely the Lord God will do nothing but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets
Amos 3:7

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The Igbo will surely take their rightful place in Nigeria. God has destined an Igbo man that will lead Nigeria to greatness soon. Everybody should wait and see how God will orchestrate circumstances to bring this prophecy to pass.

Jonathan's presidency was designed by God for a purpose and this will become clearer with time. I had thought that from Jonathan power will move to the North but obviously God has other better plans. Power just might move to the SE within Jonathan's second term.

God bless Nigeria!
If any igbo seek for that post, I believe ,Northerners and yorubas will stand on their way as igbo people also stand on Buhari/osinbajo . Time will tell.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by justineu(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
lastpage:

You Igbos are so foolish and gullible that you would believe ANYTHING, as long as it suits your fancy!

Even more foolish because you believed it just because it was given by a "Yoruba Crook" grin grin
So, it is the job of Yoruba to prphecy for you flat-heads now? shocked shocked

No Igbo, with their current "mentality" is fit enough to rule this country.
*You people that wanted to break this country apart..... now want to rule the same "United county"?
*You people that claim you are not Nigerians .... that you are Israelis, want to rule Nigeria?
*You people that are so self-centered, always adulterating everything.....want to rule Nigeria?

Only in your dreams.

Tell your fake Pastor to just say "God told him Jonathan will win the election"...so that he can collect his own share of the Largesse that Jonathan has been distributing.

End of Story.

yeye dey smell, abeg.

Lastpage!
the way your blood they hot becus they called IGBO my broda pray make you live to see that day... Shun trabalism broda

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by IYANGBALI: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Why are you hating on them my brother?, are you God?, do you have 170 million PVCs?. Are you sure you will even see tommorow?.Pray for your miserable life, the Prophet said what everybody already knows. The Igbos will move this country forward.Like they move Nollywood, soccer, business and every other thing they touch. God said so.
proof that God said so
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by sanc2s(f): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
May God blesss that Prophet. If Jonathan is not the messiah, it cannever be Buhari. Happy to hear he's frm igboland. Probably me after Jonathan in 2019. Meanwhile Jonathan 6-0 Buhari (first Leg). Let's wait for d 2nd leg of the champions league. Can buhari and Arsenal qualify tongue
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by docsholz(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
If by tomorrow another "man of God" says the messiah is tiv, the same hypocrites will come out and say he's fake, the sooner u guys remember the problem is beyond one person wherever he or she might be from the better for this country

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by humilitypays(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
There is an atom of reality in this prophecy.

Nigeria would have been rescued from prolonged leadership corruption in 1999, but devil snatched that opportunity away from Nigeria via the popular: “table-turn” saga that snatched PDP presidential flag-bearer ticket from the rightful winner- Alex Ekwueme (a core non-corrupt Igbo man) to Olusegun Obasanjo who then bastardised corruption, mass public fund looting, political witch-hunting via EFCC/ICPC, political assasination, etc.

Goodluck Jonathan would have been the next Messaiah, but he slipped off by mingling with corrupt politicians and remaining silent while some bad eggs spoil his government. If I were Goodluck Jonathan, I would have resigned since last 2 years, which he wanted to do except for threats and brainwashing from people benefiting from his being there as president.

A core Igbo man/woman in the likes of- Dr. Alex Ekwueme, Emeka Anyaoku, Oby Ezekwesili, etc will transform Nigeria from a crude oil dependent economy to a giant of industrialisation, technology and international trade centre like China.

Igbo people have a very unique trait in them that makes them the best choice of leader for Nigeria (if other Nigerians will allow that to happen), and those traits are:

1. Individualism- leading without being tribalistic, religious and ethnic-minded

2. Spirit of hardwork- Igbos believe so much in working the soil to earn their living than relying on general family, national or communal income/resources

3. Craftmanship- Igbos are very gifted when it comes to technical know-how.

Example of what Igbo president can do in Nigeria can be seen in Nollywood and Nigerian entertainment industry that nobody knew about until Igbo businessmen came into it.

Igbo directors, producers turnaround Nigeria's movie industry to number 1 in Africa and No. 4 in the whole world, and also Igbo traders and business guys transformed Nigeria's music industry to No. 2 in the whole world today.

Igbo and Yoruba transformed our music industry.

Igbo people will soon transform our automobile industry too.

Another proof that an Igbo president remains the hope of greatness for Nigeria is- no one ever believes in the Messaiah; people are always against the saviour. The saviour can never be accepted and cherished by all. Majority will always stand against the saviour.

Check very well- all the people that saved their families were the least expected persons in their family. The child everyone sees as the messaiah of the family, whom the parents always pamper and cheer hardly make it at the end, but the child the whole family dislikes and sees as a prodigal son always save the family from poverty and shame.

If Nigeria give Igbo people the respect and enabling environment, Igbo people will turn Nigeria to a giant nation Europeans, Americans and Asianss will fear and respect like China.

Let's all pray for God to deliver our nation to the right path.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Emperor007: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Much we do about nothing, a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction will certainly deliver / turn her to developed nation and prove to be the messiah Nigerians want.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by chibas: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
kcswat:

You guys are fast to say 'say no to tribal and religious sentimensnt' when u r supporting APC because of 1, either u r a muslem,
2, or u are yoruba 3, or u r northern moslem. Let APC choose non yoruba as VP majority of SW vote will shrink.
wake up,what say u about an igbo APC suppport,because u can't tell me there are no supporter of APC in ala ndigbo.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by justineu(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
gearcoin:

If any igbo seek for that post, I believe ,Northerners and yorubas will stand on their way as igbo people also stand on Buhari/osinbajo . Time will tell.
if the prophet says is the messiah then why blocking when we knw is for the good of the country nt for a partular region..shun trablism bruda
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Laff wan kill me, even the prophecy get k-leg

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Glowww(f): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chai! I so pray this prophesy comes to be[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by IGBOSON1: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
proof that God said so

^^^Prove that he didn't!

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Smooyis(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Let the will of God be done. Let the messiah come, wether igbo, yoruba hausa, ijaw, urhobo, or any of the other minority tribe. We have suffered for too long. Now we are less concerned about tribe, ethnicity or religion but only in someone's ability to take us out of our social and economic mess.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by chibas: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
patpaul:
Your past determines who you are today and what you will be tomorrow. So Buhari who was a dictator yesterday, is still a dictator and a jihadist today and may turn out a rebel and become a SHEKAU himself tomorrow. Therefore, should never be allowed to come near the presidency at all.
what say u about jonathan that has no shoes before but he now have enough ,change is constant.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by hensben(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

God bless Nigeria!
No bro! You don't just get it, the plan is Buhari is going to do 1 term, then rochas/amaechi will take over...

Buhari is going to surprise India n' Igbo with that...Remember, you heard it from me first.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Humblebloke(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ion have a problem with dat... As long as they change their mentality.

Especially dos' ones breeded* in the east of the niger..... They should learn to appreciate other tribes nd stop seeing them as enemies.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by PedroJP(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:
I thought the Azikwe in his name makes Jonathan Igbo. Wetin come happen?cheesy grin

God b praised. Thank God buharia was not mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) / FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) / Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.