Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence (4393 Views)

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by criminalmindz: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
[b]APC LIES BUSTED AGAIN. There is an ongoing revelation that anti-buhari protesters at Chatham house yesterday were paid by apc to protest against buhari. The lady who interviewed the protester is a die hard supporter of APC. the pix below is a clear revelation of how Apc can go to any length to blackmail the ruling party PDP and to attract sympathy from the international community.
APC BUT WHY?
I just can't help asking, APC, but why? All these comedy, when e go end Ni? Oya, make una see two accounts of the CURRENT APC INTERNET SENSATION, an incompetent lazy hand chopping APC kpasakpasa!
See her CV below:
There is a propagandistic video by the reporter in the picture below with Buhari's family in which she 'interviewed some youths protesting against Buhari' in front of Chatham House. The reporter did not mention her name nor the organization she represents - whether TV or print media. On investigation, it was discovered that she was a disgruntled sacked staff of NTA. She is a close ally of the Buharis. She was, from the beginning, part of the scam to arrange two groups of protesters at the Chatham House - a larger pro Buhari group, and a smaller pro GEJ group. It was part of the scam to say the smaller group was arranged by FFK, while the larger group was natural. She rehearsed very well with some of the protesters in the smaller 'FFK group' before coming to interview them openly in front of Chatham House. FFK did not organize any protesters. PDP is strictly focused on local campaign. Below is a picture of this fake reporter with Buhari's wife and daughter earlier on in the month.
This woman no pitty her smally at all at all! Na so she strap am for belle come dey carry Oluwole General's banners! She no fit afford nanny o! Yet, she dey open her rotten trap to call people names, nansense!
Now, see bursting again, by the one and only lady Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie;
"Nomnso, I knew it. Here is my observation of her:
Olumide, I was there, I saw her, even took pictures and videos of her as she went about her activities, cos something did not seem right with her. I walked up to her once or twice and she told me there were no problems. She refused to interview me and others. Those people there are plants. I re iterate that a lot of people I met and joined minds with on facebook, I met them there on ground, outstanding professionals. I insist that APC knows what they did with these plants. We were there. Lots of us. They refused to interview us and when the press came, they swamped them, almost suffocating them, cutting us off from them'
Ngwanu, e don set o! APC and yeye poster gehl, over to you!

4 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by sexyattorney(f): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC been lyin cryg since 14 BC.

16 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by 9jatriot(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't quite understand your post. Correct me if I am wrong in my interpretation. An APC supported carrying a placard and is not hiding her affiliation decides to also go and video the anti APC protesters
If that is correct, how does it prove that she paid someone or was paid. Please explain to me what your write up is about.

18 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Thomsyne(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chaiii!

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by TheOtherview: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
PDP RENTED CROWD...IN DEFENSE OF ROSE P. GRAHAM

A lot of things have been said about Nigerian UK based journalist, Rose P Graham, who made one of the most controversial videos so far, in the coverage of the current Nigerian election cycle. The video is of purported PDP rented protesters at Gen Buhari's Chatham House Speech, there to 'protest' the speech and presence of the APC candidate. RPG, as she is known, has been insulted, threatened, vilified and praised. All these reactions are evidence of the significance of what she has done in her capacity as a fact finder. Some people have called her an APC paid agent herself, and accused her of renting the interview persons herself. This is the most serious allegation against her and I looked into it. It is a blatant lie. Another video has now emerged on social media of a lady simply referred to as Adijatu, who said, and she did not cover her face, that she was paid $20,000 to 'organize' the PDP protest. RPG had nothing to do with the PDP crowd, literally. There is currently no evidence that she was paid to appear on behalf of APC.

If that is the case at the moment, why are we not celebrating her as a fact finding hero? Hasn't the substance of her interview with the purported rented crowd not now vindicated? If all the brown envelope loving journalists in Nigeria pursued the facts with a similar passion as RPG don't we think we should have had a better country long since? Threats (to even life), condemnation, personal attacks. These are the hazards of the profession that a shameless generation of journalists have scurried consistently away from. And here is a new mother who should be nursing her baby at home, out on the streets, fearlessly showing her passion and doing her job, never mind the hazards. She has even been accused of exposing her baby to harm!

Fellow Nigerians, and friends of Nigeria, didn't what just happen at Chatham House, London, expose the character of the two political movements struggling for the soul and destiny of our nation? If PDP have no passion left in London on the ground and if they resorted to paying cash for appearance what does that say about the wisdom of the people managing their argument to prolong their stay in power as a whole? Rented mourners can never cry more than the owners of the corpse, as Chinua Achebe wrote. And this is a party that wants us to believe they stand against corruption. They want us to believe that, right? Or else why would they be asking us to vote them to continue. They can't seriously be asking us to vote them to continue with their corrupt exhibitions now, would they? People like RPG came out in passionate support of what they believe in as the way forward for Nigeria. This passion is the greatest investment anybody can make in the interest of our beloved country at the moment. You can't complain that you are too poor and have nothing to offer. You have passion to offer. Rise to your feet!
'The death of democracy,' wrote Robert Hutchins, 'is not likely to be an assassination from ambush. It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.'
Passion and the explosion of it is what we need at the moment. Not ignorant violent passion, but courageous positive driven passion. A salient and brave effort to say the loudest of what your side is saying, without fear or favor. And to promise to listen to what the other side is saying, without violence or threats. This is healthy democracy.

I have said that I have no problem with the presence of PDP at Chatham House. I stand by that. In fact, I think they should be there. Paying people cash to come and represent your passion however is a cowardly low life act, driven by a desperation that is looking hopeless. It is politics, PDP. Not a TV commercial shoot. I am sure that in the UK you could have found people that believed so much in your case that they would have come out for you. But did you even bother to find them? Money can't buy you passion, as it reportedly bought everyone banging your campaign drum. It can only buy you people that would make YouTube videos after they have collected your money.

There are those who think that RPG shouldn't be rooting for a political party because she is a journalist. I think it is her choice, until she stops being a Nigerian. I am more concerned about if she lies in her capacity as a journalist to help her side of our political story. That hasn't happened.
I think RPG is a gallant, fearless and passionate fact finder. She deserves our accolade for the work she did at Chatham House, London, not our condemnation. May God continue to protect her, and all like her, from the dangerous hazards of their crucial profession. Amen.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/odega.shawa/posts/10152865516684735

2 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by change9ja(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
criminalfool have sense na
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by kestolove95(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
9jatriot:
I don't quite understand your post. Correct me if I am wrong in my interpretation. An APC supported carrying a placard and is not hiding her affiliation decides to also go and video the anti APC protesters
If that is correct, how does it prove that she paid someone or was paid. Please explain to me what your write up is about.
abg help mme ask am...he can't defend wat he. copy and paste hia o....it's. A. Pity. Dat. Our youth has bin brainwashed by pdp...

8 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
That is why i like nairaland pdp and apc they no go gree for each other.....bt rubbish post no reference
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by yerimastyle(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
She is an agent of propaganda and lierMohammed

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Yukov(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't know what these people are drinking this days, and op want me to believe this??undecided Tired of their propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by dominique(f): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
She never claimed to be a PDP supporter. Even her tone shows that she was not in support of the protest.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by IGBOSON1: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
sexyattorney:
APC been lyin cryg since 14 BC.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

They've been at it for quite some time then! wink

6 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by major466(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
When APC say good morning to you, look at the time and run for ya life. Their lies are too much.

6 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Anytime we expose dem, dey either come inside and go wifout commenting or stay off our thread.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by MaxyBrown(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Can somebody shread this distracting, unintelligent tread to the dust bin? Does he expect a PDP person to burst PDP propaganda? #Commonsense

3 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nd u xpect me 2 beliv dis crap?
Op woo me ayam tired of d way corruption is treating me in dis country ... Nofin u can say can change OUR mind...
#LOBATAN
#CHANGE MOVEMENT

4 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Dbboy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
i said it if anybody believe this rubbish from apc that was staged then such a person can believe anything.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by ochejoseph(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Anybody still parading as a member of this Party must have no conscience at all

2 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Charlotte15: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
You mind is really criminal. I know yahoo yahoo boys won't want Buhari because they may end up in jail. Continue to spread lies.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by blacksta(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
what is the point of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by ALTERNATEID: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
ochejoseph:

Can you please explain to me in simple English the lies that the OP and you tanoids are claiming to expose?

4 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
criminalmindz:
[b]APC LIES BUSTED AGAIN. There is an ongoing revelation that anti-buhari protesters at Chatham house yesterday were paid by apc to protest against buhari. The lady who interviewed the protester is a die hard supporter of APC. the pix below is a clear revelation of how Apc can go to any length to blackmail the ruling party PDP and to attract sympathy from the international community.
APC BUT WHY?
I just can't help asking, APC, but why? All these comedy, when e go end Ni? Oya, make una see two accounts of the CURRENT APC INTERNET SENSATION, an incompetent lazy hand chopping APC kpasakpasa!
See her CV below:
There is a propagandistic video by the reporter in the picture below with Buhari's family in which she 'interviewed some youths protesting against Buhari' in front of Chatham House. The reporter did not mention her name nor the organization she represents - whether TV or print media. On investigation, it was discovered that she was a disgruntled sacked staff of NTA. She is a close ally of the Buharis. She was, from the beginning, part of the scam to arrange two groups of protesters at the Chatham House - a larger pro Buhari group, and a smaller pro GEJ group. It was part of the scam to say the smaller group was arranged by FFK, while the larger group was natural. She rehearsed very well with some of the protesters in the smaller 'FFK group' before coming to interview them openly in front of Chatham House. FFK did not organize any protesters. PDP is strictly focused on local campaign. Below is a picture of this fake reporter with Buhari's wife and daughter earlier on in the month.
This woman no pitty her smally at all at all! Na so she strap am for belle come dey carry Oluwole General's banners! She no fit afford nanny o! Yet, she dey open her rotten trap to call people names, nansense!
Now, see bursting again, by the one and only lady Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie;
"Nomnso, I knew it. Here is my observation of her:
Olumide, I was there, I saw her, even took pictures and videos of her as she went about her activities, cos something did not seem right with her. I walked up to her once or twice and she told me there were no problems. She refused to interview me and others. Those people there are plants. I re iterate that a lot of people I met and joined minds with on facebook, I met them there on ground, outstanding professionals. I insist that APC knows what they did with these plants. We were there. Lots of us. They refused to interview us and when the press came, they swamped them, almost suffocating them, cutting us off from them'
Ngwanu, e don set o! APC and yeye poster gehl, over to you!

you can only believe this fantasy tale when you are high on weed,

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by major466(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
ochejoseph:
The way and manner APC members were so obsessed with anti Buhari protest especially their arangee video compared to the Chatham hall speech itself is a pointer that something dirty was cooked.

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
as an avid supporter of the left, i will rather die exposing the clueless one's cluelessness, so whats there if i hold a banner of the cause i support and i take pictures with my leaders? some people need deliverance

3 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by dustmalik: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
9jatriot:
Thank you. Lack of common sense and desperacy will never allow the tanoids to see things the right way.

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by rattlesnake(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ode
Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by rusher14: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
PDP una Mumu even pass una oga own.

Chai. TB JOSHUA has a lot of people to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by queensmith: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is what happens when you become an investigator watching criminal minds on tv

Those people you've called plants were the crux of the lousy and rowdy demonstration of those apparently supporting GEJ (as opposed to being vehemently against buhari)

You could even tell that most of the protesters were unwilling to speak to her and even avoided her alltogether

I didnt see her claim shes trying to be unbiased, she was clearly with the group of supporters and was curious about the band of randoms that decided to protest in a ghetto way in front of a highly regarded institution hosting an academic event.

Turns out they are hired 'entertainers' from Manchester, which explains alot.

The only thing you have now revealed to us is the extent of your own foolishness. kmt

2 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Freetech: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
[@OP why do you think Nigerian Will remain forever a fool? Ffk apply to court and collected his travelling docs this weekto allo him travel to organise the protest. Secondly see memo btw uk TAN and Abuja demanding $20.000 to organise the sham
3rdly see premium times revelation on the plan 2 days before staging the protest

The memo also revealed pdp was aware of Buhari Mission to UK and the medical trip propaganda was just fabricated to deceive Nigerian
-------------------------------------------

President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign has earmarked $20,000 to hire protesters in London Thursday as the presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari, speaks at chatham House.

According to an internal memo seen by PREMIUM TIMES, the money would be spent on mobilising the crowd, refreshing them and defraying other logistics.

The memo, which originated from the campaign’s Assistant Director, Civil Society and Support Groups (Diaspora), Peter Mozie, explained why the anti- Buhari protest is necessary, and requested the campaign’s Director in charge of Civil Society and Support Groups, Nick Eze, to immediately
release the funds.

Insiders in the campaign said the funds have since been released and sent to London while extensive mobilisation of protesters is now apace.

Mr. Mozie’s memo, entitled: “The chatham House Rally: March Against Dictator” reads, “Nigerians in the Diaspora will converge at chatham House, United Kingdom on Thursday, 26th of February, 2015 to show solidarity and support for President

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and his transformation agenda in Nigeria as a surprise to the august visitor, the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress.

“The solidarity rally will among other things address major progresses of President Goodluck Jonathan and many sins of General Muhammadu Buhari while he was military dictator.

“Talking Points:

1. Buhari is an unrepentant Dictator, who will never change no matter the number of suits he wears.

2. Buhari overthrew the democracy and ruled Nigeria despotically subverting human rights, imprisoning the innocent and jailed Nigeria’s foremost musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti and innocent journalists for no just reason.

3. The rally will remind the international community about Buhari’s dictatorial leaning from 1983-1984 when many innocent Nigerians were killed, our democracy raped and Nigerian constitution suspended.

4. The rally will also draw the attention of opinion
leaders and diplomats in the United Kingdom
that Buhari should not be in chatham House but
facing war crimes at the Hague before the
International Criminal Court, ICC, for genocide
against Christians and innocent Nigerians who
were killed by his supporters in 2011 on his
instructions when he campaigned in Minna,
Niger State and asked his supporters to unleash
mayhem if he lost the election.

5. Above all, to draw the attention of th international community to the fact that Nigerians have rejected Buhari thrice before and will still reject him for the 4th time. In essence, to tell the whole world that Nigerians reject Buhari.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/177547-jonathans-campaign-votes-millions-to-hire-anti-buhari-protesters-in-london.html

1 Like

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by TheOtherview: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
queensmith:
This is what happens when you become an investigator watching criminal minds on tv

Those people you've called plants were the crux of the lousy and rowdy demonstration of those apparently supporting GEJ (as opposed to being vehemently against buhari)

You could even tell that most of the protesters were unwilling to speak to her and even avoided her alltogether

I didnt see her claim shes trying to be unbiased, she was clearly with the group of supporters and was curious about the band of randoms that decided to protest in a ghetto way in front of a highly regarded institution hosting an academic event.

Turns out they are hired 'entertainers' from Manchester, which explains alot.

The only thing you have now revealed to us is the extent of your own foolishness. kmt

Don't mind @OP and his jaded reasoning.

When another General decided to his best foot forward in 2010, in the run-up to the last elections, word on the street had it that; a hefty sum was similarly routed through the Nigerian community in Manchester - for onward disbursement.
The difference between then and now is, the greater focus a discerning social-media community has placed on current developments

2 Likes

Re: Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence by Ijebulogic(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
OP - are you saying 1+1 is not 2?

The woman in the Pic is not denying she is an APC supporter; she is carrying the placard and also attended the APC dinner where she took a picture with the First Lady (to be). So what exactly is your message and point?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari May Withdraw From The Presidential Race Next Week?? Unconfirmed News! / As Buhari Mulls Throwing In The Towel, Tinubu Woos Kingibe For VP Slot. / Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.