Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly (17567 Views)

Enugu Lawmakers Serve Chime Impeachment Notice / Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice / Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by gameboy727(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
I forgot that a state like Ebonyi even exist sef. He should be impeached if the allegations against him are true.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by CutieFloxy(f): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
hmmmmmmmm Gej all d way
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by lawrencemleopo: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
ok
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by anytexy: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
And so what? That is entirely their cup of tea. Mtcheeeew
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by ucheheart(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is true checks and balances. We need it at the federal level too.
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by ahizih(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Selfish motivated impeachment process,though the man is not performing. But anytime you hear our law makers echoes impeachment then know that their pockets are dry,some needs money to continue their campaigns. Oya Elechi do the needful
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Wow.
Government dey Ebonyi State.
na your head dey Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by iwezor1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by jardisbrown(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
At this eleventh hour? I pray it will not workout.
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by nedu2000(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Easily.d. Most backward southeastern state

1 Like

Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by queensmith: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Political cross carpeting is a problem that should be curbed, if you want to leave your party you should also relinquish the seat you won on their behalf. If this isn't changed soon this issue will be ongoing.

Now if this is true - where is the evidence let us see it.
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
na your head dey Ebonyi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

No vex jare, the place just dull.Your Politicians just dey chop money anyhow because you guys are contented with ppeanuts.Just few are educated there.
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by harry509: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Adesiji77:

wia can I get vry strong akpuuu 2 buy?
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by Goodnuel: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
valboy20:
nobody's interested in this news..you mean there's no Ebonyi people on Nairaland undecided
We cn cover fr them smiley
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by spacefreak: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Wow.
Government dey Ebonyi State.

Let me just assume you not being serious.
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
spacefreak:

Let me just assume you not being serious.

joking, but not joking. smiley
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by spacefreak: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

joking, but not joking. smiley

Okay.
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by rusher14: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
My only concern is how the state can be broke with the agricultural revolution we read about

They are known to be rice farmers and this period of distributing rice for bribe or campaign purposes, money should be flowing.

Or are we still importing rice?
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
You are quite right. Whoever thinks the Reps are working for the good of the masses is very wrong.
ahizih:
Selfish motivated impeachment process,though the man is not performing. But anytime you hear our law makers echoes impeachment then know that their pockets are dry,some needs money to continue their campaigns. Oya Elechi do the needful
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by sample042(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
valboy20:
nobody's interested in this news..you mean there's no Ebonyi people on Nairaland undecided

May God punish Satan for ur sake.
Get a life dude.
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by Ezenwa11(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Waiting concern me? I know it is the handwork of his deputy. What do you expect when the deputy has forced the old man to join labor party? Everybody is also afraid of the deputy. In fact Ebonyi politics 2015 is for those who are ready to fight. So nothing concern me
I think it should have used handiwork instead of handwork. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ezenwa11:
I think it should have used handiwork instead of handwork. I stand to be corrected.
noun (plural handworks)
Work done by the hands, as opposed to by machine.
synonyms
♦ handiwork
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by simple4generall(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Instead wey dem go dicus important tin wey dey trouble de masses, dem dey der dey serve impeachment notice to elechi wey get 3 mont to go, infact make all of una start to park una loggages becoz none of una wey go return from may29, foolish law makers.
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by achi4u(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
valboy20:
Here I am and we are many too,anything for us? mtcheeeew odeku

To d the news...
Let dem treat Elechi and his cronies anyhow they like,but for the record,Elechi really work to an extend.
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by Chuksgeo: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Serves him right, next please
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by achi4u(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
nedu2000:
Easily.d. Most backward southeastern state
Did I hear you clearly...oya tell us ur state lets compare...
in fact,I don't need ur answers again.
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by jojomario(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please, who know this governor?
Re: Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly by Ezenwa11(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
noun (plural handworks)
Work done by the hands, as opposed to by machine.
synonyms
♦ handiwork
Really? Scroll down you will see other meanings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom / ICPC Returns N924m Stolen Funds To Ministry Of Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.