Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? (2954 Views)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman / Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by Rilwayne001: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
But his mother was born through sexual intercourse biko
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by zyzxx(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Weah96:

Meaning what? Hahaha. Don't kill me with laughter, abeg. How can you blame an infant for something?
u miss d road sir
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by zyzxx(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
TheIndustrialist:

Then it means he came in a prefect form, right ?
If so, why didn't he come the way we do so that one would clearly know that it is possible to NEVER sin while wearing Adam's garment ?
jesus possess all d quality a human being possessed
Hungry, angry,etc
Just was successful as a human being just because
Holyspirit was given 2 him without measure

Not adamic nature
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by Weah96: 12:59am On Feb 28, 2015
zyzxx:
u miss d road sir

How would you know? Are you Mapquest?
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by johnydon22(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Ok ur fiancee gets pregnant all of a sudden, tell you it was God that did it, you didnt believe then you went to sleep and ur brain gave u a show (dream) of where an angel told u she is pregnant for God and you wake up and believe God was responsible..

I mean whoever wrote this story, what was that person thinking..
Who would believe this..
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by zyzxx(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2015
Weah96:

How would you know? Are you Mapquest?
because I knw the road and I think we are on the same track
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by zyzxx(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2015
johnydon22:
Ok ur fiancee gets pregnant all of a sudden, tell you it was God that did it, you didnt believe then you went to sleep and ur brain gave u a show (dream) of where an angel told u she is pregnant for God and you wake up and believe God was responsible..

I mean whoever wrote this story, what was that person thinking..
Who would believe this..
if it has been easy the way u want it, den u won't c God supremacy.
Bro u can't never measure God or understand God with our human brain
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by dejilg(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2015
so ppl seems to be scholars all of a sudden on d Bible... had a good laff tho'...
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by johnydon22(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2015
zyzxx:
if it has been easy the way u want it, den u won't c God supremacy.

No in this particular story am talking about humans...
Joseph and mary character are humans, who would believe that thing.

And to say that it actually took more than a century to put down that story by second century christians not even eye witness but over a century after the alleged event.

Did mary tell anybody about her sex life with Joseph that the 2nd century christian knew they had not bleeped.

Did joseph tell anybody his dream?
Would you yourself believe such story because you had a dream?

Common naaa... even the four gospels were not written by the people you see their names there but by second century christians... Just how accurate can this be..
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by Weah96: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2015
zyzxx:

Lies! Save this for the children. I'm not a dolphin or a porpoise. I am a human being, so I must use my brain. What is the point of having pastors if human brains are obsolete? They are human beings themselves, many of them with extremely low IQs at that. You are restricting common sense when the thing works well in all situations. Would you willingly hug a transformer box? No. Why not? Common sense. You're now telling me to ignore that same instinctive reaction that has been so successful in the past. I should now believe that a 17 yr old girl was impregnated by the wind for some reason. If I don't believe that BS story, the spirit person who impregnated her will punish me for my natural skepticism.

[size=14pt]
The most hopeless slaves are the ones who believe that they are free!
[/size]
Someone once said that.
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by zyzxx(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
johnydon22:

No in this particular story am talking about humans...
Joseph and mary character are humans, who would believe that thing.

And to say that it actually took more than a century to put down that story by second century christians not even eye witness but over a century after the alleged event.

Did mary tell anybody about her sex life with Joseph that the 2nd century christian knew they had not bleeped.

Did joseph tell anybody his dream?
Would you yourself believe such story because you had a dream?

Common naaa... even the four gospels were not written by the people you see their names there but by second century christians... Just how accurate can this be..
why won't I believe it.
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by zyzxx(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Weah96:

Lies! Save this for the children. I'm not a dolphin or a porpoise. I am a human being, so I must use my brain. What is the point of having pastors if human brains are obsolete? They are human beings themselves, many of them with extremely low IQs at that. You are restricting common sense when the thing works well in all situations. Would you willingly hug a transformer box? No. Why not? Common sense. You're now telling me to ignore that same instinctive reaction that has been so successful in the past. I should now believe that a 17 yr old girl was impregnated by the wind for some reason. If I don't believe that BS story, the spirit person who impregnated her will punish me for my natural skepticism.

[size=14pt][/size] Someone once said that.
human being common sense as limitation
Only d spirit of God don't
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by johnydon22(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
zyzxx:
why won't I believe it.

Geeee i wonder why grin
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by zyzxx(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Geeee i wonder why grin
bro
Jesus is lord
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by johnydon22(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
zyzxx:
bro
Jesus is lord

Jesus navas, jesus sirach grin
Re: Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ? by jerrymej(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Because the bible translator lied and twisted the account for their benefit.

Jesus is the seed of Joseph. And this seed was planted in Mary. That is the fact

An eyewitness you are, right?
Then vividly in an account convince me that he was not conceived by the "Holy Spirit".

(1) (2) (Reply)

When you come across a Hopeless Situation. / I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. / Why Religion Sanctity Failed The Test Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.