Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Awww..kanye West Breaks Down In Tears During Radio Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awww..kanye West Breaks Down In Tears During Radio Interview (589 Views)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Kanye West Breaks The Internet With His "Famous" Video- Afriwap / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awww..kanye West Breaks Down In Tears During Radio Interview by ERella: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rapper Kanye West was forced to pause an interview after he broke down in tears, while discussing the late fashion professor, Louise Wilson.

The 37-year-old was being interviewed by Radio One's Zane Lowe and discussed his 'inspirational' friend, who died in May last year after a battle with breast cancer.

Kanye became very emotional and Zane asked him if he wanted to take a minute as Kanye's sobs became audible.
Zane stood up and patted Kanye on the shoulder, before the performer agreed to take a minute and left the room. 'That’s never happened to me in an interview before,' he confessed as he returned.

Kanye attended Wilson's memorial service held at St Paul's Cathedral in London on February 20.
Was so surprised when I came across this, but I thought to myself that he is only human after all...

http://rellaidiovo..com/2015/02/awwwkanye-west-breaks-down-in-tears.html?m=1

Re: Awww..kanye West Breaks Down In Tears During Radio Interview by richol(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
how does that change buhari from losing this election?

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Olympic Champion Bruce Jenner Says 'i'm A Woman / Tolu Oniru 'toolz' Is Engaged To Her Long Time Boo Tunde Demuren / Yemi Alade Bags Black Canadian Award Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.