Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan (35027 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Jumbo Pension: Our Dead Colleagues’ Spirits Won’t Forgive Ex-govs, Deputies – Pe / See How Shitte Members Just Mocked Buhari & Some Of His Appointees(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
I wanted to comment but I ended up not being in the first page so I am not going to comment. Sorry guys.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by gen2briz(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Why are they using we.
Make them exclude me from their we oooo.

As for me and my household na Sai Baba.

South West leader my foot.

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by damola1: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who are we?

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Ikegift4real(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
like for GEJ N share for GMB.

13 Likes 19 Shares

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Balkan(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yorubas becoming wiser everyday
they yorubas cannot be deceived
wise elders
GEJ till 2019
JK for Lagos
Lagos for all

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Ventura1: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who know them?
They talked about the Confab Report as if a presidential order is enough to implement it, yet they'll claim they are learned.
This is the same way some Yoruba elder's prior to the 2003 election went around the SW states controlled by AD except Lagos to pray for their gubernatorial candidates, we all know what happen all those they prayed for lost! except Jagaban Tinubu who was not prayed for then. That's how most of them became irrelevant, if not for JAGABAN, SW will have fall under the slavery of PDP.

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by quixotic: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
a meeting organized by mimiko, what were u expecting?south leaders ìndeed

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by untainted: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ's onslaught/charm offensive working!
Even though a lot of Nigerians have decided
Whom to vote, I see millions of undecided
Voters tipping the scales in favour of GEJ.
INTERESTING days ahead!

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by idee25(f): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
januzaj:
sw leaders my ass
weda south west leaders or the Ndigbos endorse Jonathan is not my bizz. who are they by the way? all i know is that the youth will vote and the old elders will vote every one to his or her opinion not all this bloody endorsers making noise. weeeeeeeeeeees!

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Pedagogue: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Anyone/ Any group of persons can call give themselves the title of "Yoruba leaders"...Yorubas know their leaders;that's what is important!

Many of the names mentioned above cannot win a single ward for GEJ and yet they keep scamming GEJ.
Anybody that understands Yoruba politics will tell you that politics of endorsement does not work there.

OSINBAJO is APC's game changer. Yorubas that were sitting on the 'fence' were bought over when OSINBAJO, the son in law of OBAFEMI AWOLOWO was made APC's VP candidate. Coincidentally, he's also from Ikenne!!!

Believe me, GEJ would have been able to get votes from some Yorubas that see Buhari as the continuation of the Hausa-Fulani political hegemony. But realising that GEJ ran a govt that embraced his Ijaw people and excluded Yorubas, that sentiment is now non-existent.

Forget all the noise; APC will win in all SW states: even in Mimiko's Ondo and Fayose's Ekiti. QUOTE ME.

Btw, Peter Obi was also at the meeting. I guess he's also a Yoruba leader grin grin grin. These people are clowns grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . .more like PDP leaders in the south west

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Louislewis: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=16pt]A beg make we forgive mallam Buhari after 2019...But as a remainder in summary-

Buhari inflicted so much injury on the Yorubas and now thieves like Tinubu want him for their selfish interests.

Buhari cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline with no good reason?
Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs for campaigning against military dictatorship for democracy?
Buhari raided and disrespected Yoruba's most respected father Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport stopping from travelling
Buhari jailed honest and highly respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Buhari jailed our son Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his government?
Buhari stopped the Ooni of Ife (Oduduwa's most respected) from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Buhari jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

Whoever is for you is against the Yorubas. But, I beg make we forgive mallam after 2019, because Tinubu wear our Papa Awo type of glasses dey follow am because of hmmm own pocket
[/size]

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by emmani485: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Goodluck go win take it or leav it...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by blackpanda: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Stay tuned...we will soon hear how much each of these so called "south west leaders" pocketed for announcing this nonsense. As if they have any political influence. Mtschew

Sai Buhari Jor

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by lastpage: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
reporter1:
These are not Yoruba elders but PDP sycophants!

SW is on lock down for Buhari

Can you imagine?

A few PDP members who are out for their own share of the Jonathan looted funds ...has suddenly become YORUBA NATIVES! grin grin grin

I repeat; Jona-daft is suffering from the "Crowning the Elephant" Syndrome!
He wont realize until after March 28
! undecided

Lastpage!

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by bigmo1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Woe unto the man that calls any crook and hungy old man my leader. Those you called southwest leaders are actually dealers. Withdraw pipeline protection contract from Fasheun today and let's see where his true loyalty lies.

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Olufhemy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
None of the people mentioned cvan pull their states,not even mimiko (any longer).
Most shameful is Falae who rubs his grey hairs in d mud.
Wonder when Peter Obi became yoruba
In short.......their meeting is a write off.

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by highlyhonoured7: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin......all i care about is my lovely presenter princessfach@gmail.com......God bless nigeria and U.S.A........UP PRINCESS FACH
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by justhelp(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't think there is moderator on NL anymore,or how can someone explain the topic and the people op mention in the post.no offense at all SEUN didn't value fp anymore, too many useless mods everywhere.

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Shove it to your ass*ss.

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by bondingman: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
I love this music!!!
n I love d yoruba's grin

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Shiifi(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
#things av change and d people can now decide for them self

#marching for change
#sai buhari

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Truth24(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
U people should pls stop worsening Buhari's health situation in London hospital na.....Haba
#Gejtill2019 and beyond

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by johnpalmer774(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:
hmmmm........has the cookies started to crumble for APC in the SW?

Did i hear you say APC Crumble ??Haba am sure u are not from South West or maybe you have been blind folded by Sentiment , My Question goes this way , How many of this So called Yoruba Leaders present at this so called Gathering can Win his or her own Local Government Election in their Respective places...Patiently waiting for your answer.

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by eastman11: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
One thing that is certain is that PDP will win Lagos and the presidency. For those of you who reside in Lagos you only need to interact with dafo, taxi and okada drivers to understand what i mean. Also interact with non indigens who constitute 75% of the population to understand what i mean. Elections don't take place in social media.

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Truthisit: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Where are the Yoruba leaders? I don't see any serious politically viable and marketable person on the list!

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by goldman777: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
abeg who dey post dis nonsense how did dis crap make frontpage abeg.for your info south west is apv territory,sai buhari

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Those cun..ts dont represent the south west.

They are on their own.

The true and real people who hold the SW down will vote en masse for Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo.

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
No body can ever support an illiterate terrorist buhari. .........

GEJ TILL 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / 2 Nigerian Internet Fraudsters Arrested By FBI To Be Jailed For 22 Years / Igboho Chained Like Animal In Police Cell In Cotonou - Lawyer