Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

There Is No Performing Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Performing Governor In Nigeria (520 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Performing Governor In Nigeria by Sweetguy25: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
I stand by my assertion that there is not a single performing governor or political office holder in Nigeria. If you think otherwise, simply state the name of the governor you believe is a performing governor and let us run through his achievements and failures.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Performing Governor In Nigeria by EngrRolly(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
I want to PA u sir?
Re: There Is No Performing Governor In Nigeria by nobilis: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
I strongly disagree with you.
at least, I know of Barr. Sullivan Chime, Governor of Enugu State.
Re: There Is No Performing Governor In Nigeria by sexyattorney(f): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
So Dr. Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State is not performing? May God forgive you.
Re: There Is No Performing Governor In Nigeria by Sweetguy25: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
nobilis:
I strongly disagree with you.
at least, I know of Barr. Sullivan Chime, Governor of Enugu State.

Ok. What makes him a performing governor?

What has he done to accelerate growth in the following areas

1. Education
2. Infrastructure
3. Health
4. Security
5. Job creation

What has he done to improve the revenues and revenue earning ability of Enugu state?
Re: There Is No Performing Governor In Nigeria by ellechrystal(f): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Akpabio
Re: There Is No Performing Governor In Nigeria by nobilis: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Ok. What makes him a performing governor?

What has he done to accelerate growth in the following areas

1. Education
2. Infrastructure
3. Health
4. Security
5. Job creation

What has he done to improve the revenues and revenue earning ability of Enugu state?

Before we go ahead with the discussion, define what you mean by "performing governor"

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Better Christian Than Jonathan By Ikechukwu Orji / Buhari Quit Presidential Race. Ayo Fayose / See The Best Statements Your Lady Always Want Hear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.