Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Will Transgenders Be Judge In Judgment Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will Transgenders Be Judge In Judgment Day (660 Views)

God Will Soon Pass His Judgment On Corrupt Nigerians – Mrs Foluke Adeboye / What Would Happen To Cremated People On Judgment day? / Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Transgenders Be Judge In Judgment Day by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'm just wondering wht will happen to a transgendered who admires a woman or vice versa.
Re: How Will Transgenders Be Judge In Judgment Day by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
In addition to bisexuals.
Re: How Will Transgenders Be Judge In Judgment Day by Craigston: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Well, God created them male and female. So who created tran-genders? Judgment day will be the most eventful day ever.
Re: How Will Transgenders Be Judge In Judgment Day by Truth24(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Same way "Dogs and baboons will soak in blood" will be judged!
Who cares
Re: How Will Transgenders Be Judge In Judgment Day by michaelwestern(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
what is your business with how they will be judged? are you the one that will judge them? God knows how He will judge them. Do your part and let God do His own part. Stop second guessing God.

2 Likes

Re: How Will Transgenders Be Judge In Judgment Day by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
michaelwestern:
what is your business with how they will be judged? are you the one that will judge them? God knows how He will judge them. Do your part and let God do His own part. Stop second guessing God.

Is there any record of God creating a bisexual in the Bible ?
Re: How Will Transgenders Be Judge In Judgment Day by Craigston: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
TheIndustrialist:

Is there any record of God creating a bisexual in the Bible ?
I know that any creature that has a soul and testifies that Jesus is the Christ and the Son of God, and believes and lives accordingly will be saved. Even the demons you cast out in the name of Jesus were once believers: they became so low when they rebelled.
Re: How Will Transgenders Be Judge In Judgment Day by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
I thought those organs were not required in heaven? shocked.

1 Like

Re: How Will Transgenders Be Judge In Judgment Day by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
TheIndustrialist:
In addition to bisexuals.
Bisexual is a different case, these particular set of persons didn't request for mixed genital.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Christian To Date Via An Online Dating Website? / I Want To Go To Church But I Can't, What Can I Do / Another Lie From Ur Man Of God Apostle Johnson Suleman 2015 Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.