Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle (49499 Views)

NAF MI-35M Helicopter Gunship Records First Hit In Boko Haram Battle(video) / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by kingthreat(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankmishael:
brain dead jew

Shameless cultist gay.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by ISBLIAC(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
slimzypink:
rip

One died for his country wearing the uniform, the other wants to win an election so his tailor made him a uniform... GEJ ma foot
Thats because the uniform is made of cloth.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by BushidoBlue(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
cyril83:
Jesus said unto goodluck jonathan " And since you have shed so much blood in my sight, you will not be the one to build a temple to honour my name "
So because of politics you misquote the bible?
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by psalmsjob: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankmishael:
gej till d last drop of my blood

That means your blood will finish on May 29th. RIP in advance!

#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba haters can hate but #Change must come!

1 Like

Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Felix6: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truth24:

I wonder oooo
Anyways Rip to d dead
you guys can't comprehend the article.it means the most senior military officer (among the ones) killed so far from Cameroon since they started fighting boko boys.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by prudencesmart(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
doctokwus:
Pardon me all for going off point.,But have been seeing those pics of GEJ in army uniform in michika trying to form swag and that of him in Asorock and what it always invokes in me is the impression of someone who is pretending to be doing sth while having no clue whatsoever of what the thing is about!

You are so sick with fish brain if you cant see what GEJ has been doing.
..Dont blame you cos u need some kinda education to understand the tactical and systematically civilized democratic approaches of GEJ.

Shame on you fool.

1 Like

Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by MrCork: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
...ther u go again...I doont mean to sound rudes but I always tell people to stay far far far far far far far fae away from muslim people....

...This is freedom of specch and I don't mean to offend any one (no oofeinse)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Ephemmm: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankmishael:
u are a bloody Jew

Bloody fool suffering from psycosomatic disorder is whom you are, honezly.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by guyguy7(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
tejpot:
If this menace had been tackled at its infancy by the well respected clueless one and if this problem had not been reconfigured to be a political jocker for the ruling party, I believe you wouldn't have died this way.

Anyways RIP
. Can't u just say reasonable words for once without causing or blaming anyone. We don hear u ,u sabi talk. U never chop.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Reaper231(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
The ranking may not be d same with Nigeria. Even Here a captain in d navy is equivalent to a colonel in d army. Probably he's d most senior among d troops sent to Nig for d opp
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Ado9: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
May his soul rest in peace. He served his father land. Hes a hero
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

Bloody fool suffering from psycosomatic disorder is whom you are, honezly.
Jew
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
psalmsjob:

That means your blood will finish on May 29th. RIP in advance!

#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba haters can hate but #Change must come!
foo.l
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
kingthreat:

I'm a
Shameless cultist gay.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by dadicvila(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
867Y5309:
THE MOST SENIOR SOLDIER IN THE CAMEROONIAN ARMY DIED IN THE WAR FRONT WITH THE RANK OF CAPTAIN.. WHERE ARE THE MOST SENIOR NIGERIAN SOLDIERS?? THE SO-CALLED MAJOR AND MINOR GENERALS?? THEY ARE IN THEIR POSH OFFICES BARKING OUT COMMANDS FROM THEIR EVER-EXPANDING BEER GUTS

Lots of Nigerian majors have died fighting boko haram,we have seen their photos on nairaland, I am sure you feel you have made sense

1 Like

Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Cityguy: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Icon4s:
A Captain the most Senior Army officer in Cameroun?
Tell me something.
Not the most senior army officer in Cameroun but the most senior of the victims from their army.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by ocelot2006(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
867Y5309:
THE MOST SENIOR SOLDIER IN THE CAMEROONIAN ARMY DIED IN THE WAR FRONT WITH THE RANK OF CAPTAIN.. WHERE ARE THE MOST SENIOR NIGERIAN SOLDIERS?? THE SO-CALLED MAJOR AND MINOR GENERALS?? THEY ARE IN THEIR POSH OFFICES BARKING OUT COMMANDS FROM THEIR EVER-EXPANDING BEER GUTS

Young man, shut the Bleep up. The GOC 7th Division is currently leading this offensive against BH, we've equally lost a lot more young officers from Lts to a Colonel. Yet you have the audacity to post trash against the Nigerian Military. You must be high on expired cabin biscuit angry . idiota

1 Like

Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by akoraye(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc cum buhari cum boko haram killed dis innocent good looking guy! embarassed

senseless comment from a careless id!et!
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
akoraye:

senseless comment from a careless id!et!
ya father a pig ya mother a fool!
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankmishael:
gej till d last drop of my blood
Are you sure? Your blood sef go forsake you when the general is sworn in in may.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
holamiday:
Are you sure? Your blood sef go forsake you when the general is sworn in in may.
u and useless general are bloody jews
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by 100Cents: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Icon4s:
Tell me something.

Maybe he is the oldest serving army officer, buhari agemate..

Promotion is not his friend.

RIP sir.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by scotz101(m): 2:46am On Feb 28, 2015
Icon4s:
Tell me something.

thats not what is meant in this contex...it means he the most senior officer cameroon has lost..that what the op means i believe..for goodness sake there are majors, and others, and even in the air force, there are marshals and others.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Danvianey(m): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2015
Chai! May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Tonason: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2015
We have more problem than we imagined. It has reached the stage of land mine? Then there is big problem.

Icon4s:
Tell me something.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Chigold101(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Balkan:
A captain in airforce is a senior soldier not the same rank with army
so he is riding in a car instead of flying in the air.

Never Again.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by tiswell(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Balkan:
A captain in airforce is a senior soldier not the same rank with army
And a captain in the army is what...junior officer ba..?
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2015
RIP.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
may his gentle soul R I P amen.......

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by tejpot(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
guyguy7:
. Can't u just say reasonable words for once without causing or blaming anyone. We don hear u ,u sabi talk. U never chop.
U sef sabi read. You be sure guy wink
Re: Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle by akoraye(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ya father a pig ya mother a fool!

Your comment shows how old and how foolish you are!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri / He Changed The Currency In 1984; He Is Changing It Again In 2022 - Shehu Sani / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.