Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Best Nigerian Story App For Android & Ios - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Nigerian Story App For Android & Ios (1267 Views)

Nigerian Story / [photos] Best Nigerian Paint That Is About To Break The Internet Record [most Se / What's Your Best Nigerian Food? Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Story App For Android & Ios by claycares: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hi peeps,

I just saw this app with local stories and love the graphics and this buttery performance. I tried it and I think I love it, especially the local stories in there. Although there are still much to be done but kudos to those local developers who put this app together.

This user review below will convince you before you download it smiley

"This is a great app for kids, moms, dads and everyone with tailor-made local and Bible stories. Even
kids that cannot read can watch and listen to the stories! The busy parents will
work, and the children will still get their bedtime stories! This app will make
you feel happy when your child tells you what's going on in the Bible even
without being able to read! I pray more stories are added, again and again! It's
very interactive and it helps these real stories come alive again even in
adulthood! I ♥ this app and I give it a*****! Get this app & give your child
this app! Thank you, and God bless the freaks who created this amazing app."

Re: Best Nigerian Story App For Android & Ios by claycares: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Android Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.kunku.app

Apple AppStore link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kunku/id936232576?ls=1&mt=8

Hope you find the app useful. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

25 Ways You’ve Been Using Everyday Products Wrong / Who Remembers This??? / Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.