Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Urgent Assistance: Is Tansian University Real? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Assistance: Is Tansian University Real? (1860 Views)

Admission Into Tansian University Umunya. 2017/2018 session / Up And Close To Tansian University Graduates / Your Urgent Assistance Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Assistance: Is Tansian University Real? by blessingee: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
I got an information that Tansian University is working in collaboration with the Institute of Criminal Justice and Criminology administration in Nigeria. A friend was actually considering partaking in their conversion programme (HND to B.Sc) and had to ask me to help verify the authenticity. He said the form he was given had Tansian university, but he was asked to pay his school fees into ICJCA's account, quite contradictory you will say...

Guys i need your help on this....is it genuine, should he go ahead
Re: Urgent Assistance: Is Tansian University Real? by kallowdean(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hi Blessing, i think am in the same shoe as you.
i also need information on this HND to Bsc conversion authenticity ?
please respond if you have any valuable info to share. i heard they are in Iyana Ipaja Area of Lagos State.
whatsapp: 08056690824

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Was Given Double Admission.. / For Your Project Topics And Materials On Islamic Religious Studies Education / Nabteb Geography 2016/2017 Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.