Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

"I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (45987 Views)

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Photos: The Longest Banner In Nigeria Hit Third Mainland Bride / Buhari’s Supporters Unveil The Longest Banner In Lagos - see pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jarus:

I have done a lot of mobilization for Buhari in my area. I have held meetings with youths in the area. And this is Lagos. I have a jingle that ran in Radio stations in Kwara state for Buhari and will pay for more slots when the election is one-week away.

Wa ooo!
Omo, I envy all ur efforts!

D highest I've been doin 4 Buhari/Osinbajo iz visitin newspaper stands & preachin d "CHANGE" campaign undecided

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
[color=#006600][/color]

The same Buhari that was a Dictator and has blood on his hands some years ago. If you believe Buhari has changed ( which I doubt ), what makes you think Jega could not have changed?
Narrow minded people.
Did you see photos of the soldiers beating up an innocent man at the airport because of patience Jonathan? BUHARI's military government wasn't as bad on human rights

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by neyshed: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
amakenny:

You are ready to take Nigeria back to the stone age through return to dictatorship by retired Gen. Buhari; a Buhari who is believed to not have passed through formal secondary school education. See una dumb heads and bulging stomachs.

Many of these SW APC people do not even know what is at stake in this election. Some are only driven by the dimmed prospect of Osibanjo to succeed Buhari very soon - an impossible dream given that the Buharis are experts in how to transfer power to only themselves; some are pushed by religious bigotry to hate Jonathan.
If you ever type again Sango will visit you soon

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by imrany20(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
We are campaigning for thw betterment of the country let the PDP continue to fight the INEC.
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]
Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Never Too Old

"So here I am today, eighty-five years old! I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I'm just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then. Now give me this hill country that the LORD promised me that day. You yourself heard then that the Anakites were there and their cities were large and fortified, but, the LORD helping me, I will drive them out just as he said."1

We are never too old to serve the Lord. Caleb, forty-five years earlier, was one of the twelve spies Moses sent to spy out the Promised Land and one of the two who came back with a glowing report. At age eighty-five he still wants to serve the Lord.

Admittedly, folks lived much older back then but no matter how old we are (except for extenuating circumstances), we are never too old to serve the Lord—even if all we can do is pray.

According to Today in the Word, "Cervantes completed Don Quixote when he was nearing 70. Clara Barton, at 59, founded the American Red Cross. Goethe finished the dramatic poem 'Faust' at 82. Verdi composed 'Othello' at 73, 'Falstaff' in his late seventies. Benjamin Disraeli became Prime Minister of England for the second time at 70."

When it comes to achieving anything worthwhile (especially serving God), it is availability—not age-ability—that counts.

By way of interest, I was 65 when I learned how to build websites ... and that was 16 years ago. Furthermore, I trust and pray that I will be able to keep on publishing the gospel message of Jesus Christ until the day the Lord calls me home. I also believe that having something worthwhile to live for in our senior years certainly helps keeps one motivated and much healthier.

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, I'm available, please make me usable and use me every day in some way to be a part of what You are doing in the world today. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully in Jesus's name, amen."

1. Caleb (Joshua 14:10-12, NIV).

<smiley)))><

http://www.actsweb.org/daily.php?id=1563

19 Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert.
20 The beast of the field will honor Me,
The jackals and the ostriches,
Because I give waters in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert,
To give drink to My people, My chosen.
21 This people I have formed for Myself;
They shall declare My praise.

◄ Isaiah 43:19-21 ►[/size]
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by neyshed: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hmmmm,na so toasting dey take start. Berem don marry o,make you comot your eye from her body and look my side
Iyan gba li. wating you want make him dey look for urside OldB**bs
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Clerverly: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hmmmm,na so toasting dey take start. Berem don marry o,make you comot your eye from her body and look my side

cheesy grin cheesy Me and Berem No be Today! However, my eyes are now fixed you......baby! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who no ready...

Me to pass ready...

#ihavedecided
#changeispossible
Sai Buhari 2015 if u will vote for buhari like grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Shubbylee(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS IN GEOPOLITICAL ZONES

SOUTH WEST - BUHARI 65%, JONATHAN 35%
SOUTH-SOUTH - BUHARI 20%, JONATHAN 80%
SOUTH-EAST - BUHARI 25%, JONATHAN 75%
NORTH WEST - BUHARI 90%, JONATHAN 10%
NORTH CENTRAL - BUHARI 60%, JONATHAN 40%
NORTH EAST - BUHARI 70% - JONATHAN 30%

BUHARI Wins in a Landslide victory
WE ARE READY!! #SaiBUHARI.....Change is coming!! #MarchForBuhari #IHaveDecided

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:

However, my eyes are now fixed you......baby! grin cheesy
fixed on who? angry angry
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Clerverly: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
berem:
fixed on who? angry angry

You dont recognize a joke when you see one? cheesy cheesy !
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Omooba77: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC and lies and propaganda are same twin I dey inside third mainland by Redeem,I have not see any banner from Adeniji oh,na only hold up I see.They are moving with the banner,not that they left it there.Please if you are around Third Mainland,please confirm this lie!
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:

You dont recognize a joke when you see one? cheesy cheesy !
ok I for say. Fear just catch me now. grin grin tongue
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Omooba77: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:
I am Ready Group" led by Tola Adekunle Johnson unveiling the longest 'I am Ready' banner for Buhari on the 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos

We Are Ready In Lagos!!!

Na lie.. APC and lies and propaganda are same twin I dey inside third mainland by Redeem,I have not see any banner from Adeniji oh,na only hold up I see.They are moving with the banner,not that they left it there.Please if you are around Third Mainland,please confirm this lie!
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by tunex23: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Change everywhere! We are ready to send GEJ to Otueke

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Omooba77: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jarus:

Hi Cleverly, although I have been doing mine independently in Ajah, I will like to see how I can work with you guys too.

Pls send me a PM

Thanks.

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Omooba77: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jarus:

Hi Cleverly, although I have been doing mine independently in Ajah, I will like to see how I can work with you guys too.

Pls send me a PM

Thanks.

JARUS dont loose your freedom by voting Buhari ,a world is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Horllamideh(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bloodyvampire:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019 kiss
Luk hia kid,your rants and shouts are just like the howling of the hyena at the moon.....it's as good as useless

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Neva Again will an illiterate lead...Never again!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by dunkem21(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
sincerenigerian:

My brother, Buhari is not coming to enrich himself. That is not true from you to say a 72 year old man is coming to enrich his pocket. The man has never stolen any money from Nigeria. How can a man who ought to be getting 23 million naira from the government as pension is only taking 2.3 million naira? Buhari was on his pension alone when he headed PTF and refused to take extra salaries for running PTF.

Buhari is a good man and non-corruptible man.

He collects his full N23m entitlement.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by gaffig: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
As ur president wan waste billions of naira to spy our fones when 70percent of the contry can't afford 3 square meal abeg close ur mouth jooor
kilokeys:
waste of material.. chai..

anyway.. mallams fit use am do suya table when buhari loses
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
kilokeys:
waste of material.. chai..

anyway.. mallams fit use am do suya table when buhari loses
better to waste material, than to keep wasting life, thanks to PDP

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
would've joined in shouting "sai buhari" if not that am sure he is gonna lose!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Akon419(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jobless youths

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
WHEN MONEY TALKS
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by badesco(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Unveil or no unveil, would that translates to more votes for Buhari? No . Therefore we are not interested.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by femirichil(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
I AM ReaDY

Thanks for ur patience look like u r ready too

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by datribune: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
I am ready. GMB shall be president. Come may 29th d people's General shall say " So help me God". SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Omooba77: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
The Banner is NOT placed on Third Mainland Bridge;they are moving Along with;so that tomorrow no one will tell you someone removed the banner.
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Clerverly: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
berem:
ok I for say. Fear just catch me now. grin grin tongue

kiss
Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by tunex23: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Omooba77:

JARUS dont loose your freedom by voting Buhari ,a world is enough for the wise
u mean a word" not a world"! Anyway go siddon one side, u never ripe for brain

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Tsanyawa: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
I AM READY

#iHAVEDECIDED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election / ICRC Moving Released Chibok Girls NAF MI- 17 / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.