Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 PM

Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design (21862 Views)

I Need Some Logos Created / Screenshot: Caption This Creativity / Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by Awoofawo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin

1 Share

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by dajoaneke(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
they are ok but i see no font play in any

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by Awoofawo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
dajoaneke:
they are ok but i see no font play in any

just trying to keep it simple; thanks for the feed back
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by erad(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't see any simplicity here. Can't even seem to pick out any particular design. I can't see any direction. Pay more time to research before any project, its a great source of inspiration.

14 Likes

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by felixchip(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Awoofawo: E no go better for you.
How you go get mind dey cause bad market for designers.
Abeg Abeg Abeg, go back to your drawing board (if you get. If you no get, go buy one for market) and start afresh.

Make I come.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by Awoofawo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
erad:
I don't see any simplicity here. Can't even seem to pick out any particular design. I can't see any direction. Pay more time to research before any project, its a great source of inspiration.

Thanks
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by Awoofawo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
felixchip:
Abeg Abeg Abeg, go back to your drawing board (if you get. If you no get, go buy one for market) and start afresh.

Make I come.

Can't real get you cause you seems to be full of yourself! Why curse and swear..... Aren't got time for adult infantile.... All the same thanks for exercising your right to FOI.... cool
felixchip:

Make I come.

Can't real get you cause you seems to be full of yourself! Why curse and swear..... Aren't got time for adult infantile.... All the same thanks for exercising your right to FOI....

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by felixchip(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Awoofawo:

Can't real get you cause you seems to be full of yourself! Why curse and swear..... Aren't got time for adult infantile.... All the same thanks for exercising your right to FOI.... cool

Can't real get you cause you seems to be full of yourself! Why curse and swear..... Aren't got time for adult infantile.... All the same thanks for exercising your right to FOI....

You see am?
Anyway, Erad don talk am but e take idea carry grammar smoothen am.

Make I translate Erad comment for Pigin:
"I don't see any simplicity" Na I'm. be say everything na scatter scatter.

"Can't even seem to pick any particular design" This one na say e no see anything, meaning say everything wey you post na rubbish.

"I Can't see any direction" This one mean say you don miss road, no be design you finally do. Say e resemble mechanic work.

Bro, na me talk am?
Why you dey vex for me?
'Cause I dey advice you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by Awoofawo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
felixchip:

You see am?
Anyway, Erad don talk am but e take idea carry grammar smoothen am.

Make I translate Erad comment for Pigin:
"I don't see any simplicity" Na I'm. be say everything na scatter scatter.

"Can't even seem to pick any particular design" This one na say e no see anything, meaning say everything wey you post na rubbish.

"I Can't see any direction" This one mean say you don miss road, no be design you finally do. Say e resemble mechanic work.

Bro, na me talk am?
Why you dey vex for me?
'Cause I dey advice you?

Pele! You got problem! Learn to express yourself without cursing and swearing! One man meat is another man poison: you may not see what is in it but other may: design is an unfolding phenomenon and unlimit possibility! You are asked to rate implied giving constructive criticism/opinion not condem.... Thanks and God bless...

11 Likes

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by felixchip(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Awoofawo:

Pele! You got problem! Learn to express yourself without cursing and swearing! One man meat is another man poison: you may not see what is in it but other may: design is an unfolding phenomenon and unlimit possibility! You are asked to rate implied giving constructive criticism/opinion not condem.... Thanks and God bless...

Na why I no dey like to comment.
So, you want tell me say after wetin me and erad talk, you still get mind dey call those things design?

Na there your wahala start.
No buy drawing board again.
Just go to google.com and read what design means.
If you no mind, I been dey play Freedom Fighters before you carry waste come drop for our Graphic Section.
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by Awoofawo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by Awoofawo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by Awoofawo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
felixchip:

So, you want tell me say after wetin me and erad talk, you still get mind dey call those things design?

If you no mind, I been dey play Freedom Fighters before you carry waste come drop for our Graphic Section.

undecided
felixchip:

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by Awoofawo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by AJOT99(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Awoofawo:
grin

5/10 the colours are dull.
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by onosprince(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bd
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by showreals(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Go back to graphics skool

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by lawrencemleopo: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
well...

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by ichommy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by pxjosh(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'm not much of a graphics designer but I love simple graphics. very simple ones that send their message across.
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by Viktor1983(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Where the logos at?
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by bigv(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fair. I've always asserted as a pro and experienced graphic designer, logos are not meant to be complex.
They are simple, few-coloured, and easily re created by another fellow.
Without much words, take a cue from the multinationals.
People often mistake Branding for logos.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by iamord(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Awoofawo:
grin
if I am to choose one, I'll take the last pic for a logo. The rest are too crowded . And the message is cloudy.. Have a theme, Keep it simple and drive your point. And define the brand. Not just what seems good to you

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by teniola55(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by DanWrites(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by KINGHAFI(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
wonderful but need more work

1 Like

Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by coolxpat(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Cool but looks awkward.
Re: Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design by igogossip(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos / 5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped / Coreldraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.