Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (20376 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo / Obasanjo Appointed Co-chair Of Council Of World Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Menace2Society(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
wasted sperm, guess ya father is as old as d average mean of buhari and obj age. Calculate it and ya find out dat ya father is ripe for d grave.
Your father really did a good job on u grin Dead man!
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Menace2Society:
Your father really did a good job on u grin Dead man!
lol, ya ve calculated d age from d simple arithmetic I gave ya, and u now see d reason y ya father shld be in his grave #chilling
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by ishiamu(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Apc can lie sha
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Ephemmm: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Still tinking, who d hell is obasanjo? Can someone remind me abt d old fool undecided

If OBJ is a fool, you father must be "foolest" honezly: empty head full of indomies....
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Menace2Society(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lol, ya ve calculated d age from d simple arithmetic I gave ya, and u now see d reason y ya father shld be in his grave #chilling
What a dunce cheesy watch it or your people will lose u
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Ephemmm: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
amakenny:
OBJ should be thanking his God for long life instead of impeding the administration of young people who govern Nigeria.

You mean this old fool, whose resident is zoo claiming 18 is young?

Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Suljosh: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Still tinking, who d hell is obasanjo? Can someone remind me abt d old fool undecided
A former president that has handled this country better than the #clueless #goofy GEJ.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

If OBJ is a fool, you father must be "foolest" honezly: empty head full of indomies....
sowie, is obj ya father? Y kill yaself over anoda person papa undecided
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Suljosh:
A former president that has handled this country better than the #clueless #goofy GEJ.
name 10 great achievement he did here in d south west? I mean a capita project and before ya answer it, go find out wad a capital project is and don't expose ya brainless skull on NL undecided
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by mamajohn(f): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
your father must have died a miserable man for giving birth to an unfortunate child like you, oh! what a wasted biological investment you are!
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
mamajohn:
your father must have died a miserable man for giving birth to an unfortunate child like you, oh! what a wasted biological investment you are!
dis must be an imposter undecided, a lady don't talk like dis.well, wif apc even d impossible can become possible. I will just pretend ya a lady, judging from thy gender and allow ya w*hore mother to ve piss
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by mamajohn(f): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
name 10 great achievement he did here in d south west? I mean a capita project and before ya answer it, go find out wad a capital project is and don't expose ya brainless skull on NL undecided
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by mamajohn(f): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Only an ignoramus and Numbskull like you will think like you, for your information, The Federal University of Technology, Akure FUTA, The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) formerly FUT, Abeokuta were created by Shagari, Shagari Villages all over south west were created by him, if you tried to find out, Shagari constructed the present day Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, it used to be along Agege Pen Cinema area, have you heard of the River basins that are still contributing to the agricultural development of Nigeria, it was Shagari who started it, Federal Poly Ado Ekiti, He started Akure airport, he built Ibadan airport, he contributed immensely to alleviating the problems caused by the Omiyale flood disaster in Ibadan despite the fact that Oyo State was under UPN, and many more, now tell me any thing GEJ has done in the southwest! Shagari's government was corrupt but it was a child's play when compared to GEJ'S, if you will care to listen and comprehend, if you are not as daft as your master, the dumb Jonathan of Otuoke, you will be quick to understand that GEJ'S government is the worst in Nigeria since 1914
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by M4gunners: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
At this stage in time OBJ is still lying. He can't even take responsibility for his actions very bad.You deliberately did it save us this trash.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
mamajohn:
Only an ignoramus and Numbskull like you will think like you, for your information, The Federal University of Technology, Akure FUTA, The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) formerly FUT, Abeokuta were created by Shagari, Shagari Villages all over south west were created by him, if you tried to find out, Shagari constructed the present day Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, it used to be along Agege Pen Cinema area, have you heard of the River basins that are still contributing to the agricultural development of Nigeria, it was Shagari who started it, Federal Poly Ado Ekiti, He started Akure airport, he built Ibadan airport, he contributed immensely to alleviating the problems caused by the Omiyale flood disaster in Ibadan despite the fact that Oyo State was under UPN, and many more, now tell me any thing GEJ has done in the southwest! Shagari's government was corrupt but it was a child's play when compared to GEJ'S, if you will care to listen and comprehend, if you are not as daft as your master, the dumb Jonathan of Otuoke, you will be quick to understand that GEJ'S government is the worst in Nigeria since 1914
mama johm or wetin ya be, lagos ibadan express, ore road whose government is fixing it? Babe go cook for ya husband, datz if ya married! undecided
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by mamajohn(f): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
mama johm or wetin ya be, lagos ibadan express, ore road whose government is fixing it? Babe go cook for ya husband, datz if ya married! undecided
Thank you my husband has eaten, he is reading now! You mean GEJ is Fixing! you are talking of fixing when I'm talking about projects initiated by Alhaji Shehu Shagari, he completed more that 90% of it, may be only Akure airport that he didn't commission
We don't compare death with sleep, a thousand GEJ cannot equate Shagari Inspite of Shagari's shortcomings
Perhaps you don't know that shagari has only Teacher Training Certificate as compared to your clueless hero who is brandishing a PhD, clueless and useless PhD! We can't compare death with sleep, you hear!
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
mamajohn:
Thank you my husband has eaten, he is reading now! You mean GEJ is Fixing! you are talking of fixing when I'm talking about projects initiated by Alhaji Shehu Shagari, he completed more that 90% of it, may be only Akure airport that he didn't commission
We don't compare death with sleep, a thousand GEJ cannot equate Shagari Inspite of Shagari's shortcomings
Perhaps you don't know that shagari has only Teacher Training Certificate as compared to your clueless hero who is brandishing a PhD, clueless and useless PhD! We can't compare death with sleep, you hear!
wow, d guy is reading and ya here on NL, go rub his fvcking skull so d book can sink in undecided
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Ephemmm: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
sowie, is obj ya father? Y kill yaself over anoda person papa undecided

Empty head as usual....
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Etinosajay(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
God bless Bloodyvampire

After he sucks your blood, isn't it? MR TURNCOAT

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Laid2001: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

It is enough that you know his name and still manage to spell it correctly.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Laid2001:

It is enough that you know his name and still manage to spell it correctly.
ogbenni, don't ya see d name on d headline undecided?
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by katazozo: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Obasanjo is the most useless elder stateman in Nigeria ,you can call him the most useless elder state tout
Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by JoBabs(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Slynonny:
Agents of darkness must you guys use the media to carry out your nefarious activities?
Why not find something meaningful to do with your time.
You guys keep spreading lies and propaganda in the media
I thank God for Fayose if not for him APC for deceive me with their lies.
That's a good one Fayose pls keep it up.
They nearly killed our beloved president and his family with attacks but as humble as he is he never for once complained.
Just a little dose of attack on Mallam Buhari and he is already peeing in his pants.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

Cow, can u give an incite where gej cheated death threat face †o face? Buhari cheated death face †o face, believe u me †hat had it been †hat man wasn'† a retired soldier, Wђich news would have filled our media, buhari now in indian hospital for heart surgery...
Do u know †he reason behind ffk's defection? †here was a fake rumour †hat apc is planning †o field a muslim/muslim candidate, either u believe it or not ffk would seriously be regretting his defection. And for †he I go uk or I no go uk news, I hope u knw †hat cameron has confirmed †heir meeting....
So please

Re: Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Neva surprised abt this fool's(OBJ) activities , see no reason y he is even still spoken abt , after all d mess he has made.....im strongly dedicated to. Making him irrelevant by nt speaking or reading the gabbage that coms off his mouth,N i advice other Nigerins to follow suit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Told APC He Won't Seek Re-Election In 2019 - Aisha Alhassan Tells Reuter / UN Report On Violent Conflicts In Nigeria Disappointing –presidency / Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.