Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls (2821 Views)

He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
Nah.. I do not give up easily.. But with pyschiatric cases like yours grin angry?? I give up for the sake of my mental sanity too
Ngwanu, get well soon. grin
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by dechandel(f): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ipledge:
you get tired on time,you doing two things at a time
LOL grin

Two things like what
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by dechandel(f): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Ngwanu, get well soon. grin
SMH angry

You need help grin
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by dechandel(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by senorova(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechandel:
LOL grin

Two things like what
hmmmm,na everything ur small pikin won know?
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by dahreyM: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
Mtchewwwwu

spotted! she is a fat babe.
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
luvlyann:
Fat or slim dey are human beings...i think dey are attracted to u kus of something.....do a research on urself
dere is this orobo babe for my compound.she always like rushing to hug me every evening when i come house cheesy.anytime she dey run towards me e go be like Dangote trailer carrying bags of cement plus 18 ab0kis coming towards me at full speed.na so fear go jus dey catch me make she no use her weight crush me join gate grin.orobo girls are not just humans.dem be super humans cheesy.
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by XKZ(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
oldbrain:
Pls nairalender what can I do now to set myself free from orobo girls. Advice pls

Marry one then you can scare the rest off with your ring

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Thanos(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
oldbrain:
I want all and sundry to pls give me advice ooo. Anytime a fat and sturky girl sees me,they will jst fall for me immediately. But I don't appeal to slender and normal girls. Yesterday,when I saw a fat girl she fall complitely for me.she even took me to her hostel outside to prepare food for me. Same happen today when I was inside the bus. This fat cute girl was busy catching a glance at me. initially I taught she did not have anything romantically sinister in her heart. But immediately we got to the final bus stop in school,this girl jst walk up to me. Suprisingly,she asked for my number which I relunctlantly gave to her. Promising me that she would give me a call via extra cool. Haba! Which conversation u wan have wit me through extra cool. Pls nairalender what can I do now to set myself free from orobo girls. Advice pls
You are cursed. Go to mfm prayer mountain
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Beamborla:
Una don see fat babes finish... so phat girls are not normal, huh?
r u Yoruba?
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by lockupman(m): 2:42am On Feb 28, 2015
There is nothing bad. I love thick babes and bbw. I'm not attracted to slim babes no matter how beautiful. I don't owe anyone and apology and I don't want to change it.
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Mhizkel(f): 3:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Op, lemme see ur pishure first...till den, i comment my reserve
Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by Beamborla(f): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
r u Yoruba?
Yes! Confirm Yoruba babe

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls by franzis(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2015
for me am slim and I adore moderately big or fat ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Any Of This – SEE HERE / In What Ways Is PROSTITUTION A Threat To A Nation? / Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.