Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Advice On Extra-mural Tutorial Center Needed!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice On Extra-mural Tutorial Center Needed!!! (546 Views)

Advice On Ppa In Abuja / Advice On Gombe State / Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Extra-mural Tutorial Center Needed!!! by bravetentewa(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good Evening Gentlemen and Ladies,

Please I am a Batch .C. Corp Member Currently Serving in Eket Akwa Ibom State. Prior to my NYSC Mobilization I had this mentality that the Federal Allowee was too poor and cannot even last beyond two weeks...

After a little feasible studies, I discovered that opening a tutorial center would actually not be a bad Idea. I have gotten a venue. But I do not Know how to start and where to get the students and the kind of publicity that I should do so that the intended would know about it. I have some fellow corp members who are very good in various subjects which I intend to enrich the students with....

Please How do I start and where do I advertise for students... What and what should I prepare for because the Only Handy Capital is this February Allowee..

I also have plans to open a car wash, pls advice in any area in the above. your comments would be highly appreciated.

Please Help A broda....
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Nysc A15- Stream II. Lagos To Ogun / Ex Corpers Residing In The North / Corp Members In Ondo State Batch B, Agagu Hall.lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.