Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* (39405 Views)

I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by ManMountain(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
OneNaira6:

HA you did hence you commented. All I know is I'm grateful poverty is whipping una. I'm grateful una are living like a pauper compared to the rest of southern nigeria. And I'm highly grateful una lives are identical to that of northerners. Go back to your aljamries lifestyle and don't ever disturb me again
Lmao, one thing with you iboes is that you are the most deluded fools I know of, with all the poverty ravaging your cities with everyone tropping out to SW, I wonder why you can write that nonsense you wrote up there with a straight face grin
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by superemmy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
When you all die. Every last one of you, you'll realize tribe, custom, skin colour and racism is meaningless before God the creator of heaven and Earth. Mankind is a single race. Ibo, hausa, yoruba, white, red or black are human. And we shall all die or rapture come for us. So why tribalise your brother and sister just to feel ur lineage deserves more respect than others. It is all meaningless. I wish some people here can understand this.
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by gregg2: 12:37am On Mar 02, 2015
This Fashola is very jittery

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by afuye(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2015
I don't know how you come with this statistics but one thing I know is that I am not a politician and do not earn anything from the federal government. From my secondary to Primary and went to a private school, paid my utilities and contribute to the community by paying my tax when due. Your oil you so claim is used to develop southwest I have not partaken from it because I know nothing come from the government is free. I will suggest to reiterate your statement and tender me an apology
36STATES:

[s]Imo state produces 6% of Nigerian’s 2.9 million barrels of oil per day. That is 174,000 bpd. When oil was $130, that amounted to $22.6 million per day and $8.3B a year. Today, oil is $50 that means Imo State is generating £8.7 million per day. That is $3.2B per year. Abia State produces a lot more, Anambra a little less. The whole of south south produce almost 75% of the remaining, running into tens of billions of dollars.
Now, how much do all the Yoruba states contribute to the running of Nigeria? We in the east and south south are subsidizing both lazy Hausas and lazy party loving Yorubas. You guys should be grateful for ones to those that are paying the bill. Little Imo state is more useful for Nigeria than half of Yoruba states financially.
You can’t change the facts on the ground by following Joseph Gobble’s mantra: repeat a lie as often as possible and people will begin to think it’s true. Those of you that hate Igbos and south south people will never see progress because nobody bites the hand that feeds him/her without inviting the anger of God upon him and the family.[/s]

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by chipy(f): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oboi, ur father is indeed a "MUGU"
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by laudate: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
We can see its mostly aggrieved ungrateful guests that Lagos saved from the suffering, poverty, hopelessness and ineptitude of their home governors that are lamenting there.

Without Lagos they might have been used for nkwobi by their own people. Today another thousand of them would be seen fleeing the despair in their own home state

Go back to your state and vote Jonathan but as for Lagos, The governor has spoken.

Bi ewure be binu to fi ese ha ile, Se o fe bu olowo re je ni?

If a goat gets angry and scratches its foot on the floor, Can it bite its owner?

If all these guests get angry and rake till next year, what can they do about it? Other than to vote between two indigenous Lagosians Agbaje or Ambode?

Eko ko gbagbakugba.

Lagos for Buhari

Rubbish! Does Fashola speak for all the residents of Lagos?? Is he psychic to know their mindset?? Have all Lagosians abdicated their will, choices and desires and transferred everything to him, to speak on their behalf? Was there a town hall meeting held by all the 15 million residents of Lagos with Fashola, where it was decided that they would not vote for a particular party?? angry

Nonsense & ingredients....mtcheew!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. / N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.