Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* (39522 Views)

I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by IanDiamonds: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Majority arE Igbo's now... I doubt if there are up to 5 yoruba's there... Nonsense..
To think this made front page.. is taking partisan politics too far seun ..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Freelancer00(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I THINK YOU SAID THE IGBOS DOESN'T COUNT IN LAGOS POLITICS!
Na una count pass. 99% of people in Lagos are Igbo
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by olas24u(f): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Jagaban must go.
!
He a hero of democracy,they built what Gej is trying to destroy .postponement is rigging ,the cost of the postponement cannot be quantified.
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by babestella: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
We can see its mostly aggrieved ungrateful guests that Lagos saved from the suffering, poverty, hopelessness and ineptitude of their home governors that are lamenting there.

Without Lagos they might have been used for nkwobi by their own people. Today another thousand of them would be seen fleeing the despair in their own home state

Go back to your state and vote Jonathan but as for Lagos, The governor has spoken.

Eko ko gbagbakugba.

Lagos for Buhari

Who is this clown making more clownish comments here. Even if they are guests they are in Lagos an will Vote for GEJ. In your eyes only APC will lose Alausa. Tinubu has exchanged your brain with that of a bat.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by agabaI23(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tinubu abi Fashiola, OYO

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by sunayo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fashola thinks everyone in Lagos is Tinubu ass licker. They'll be shocked come March 28th and April 11th. He says GEJ has not performed meanwhile the light rail and ten lanes project on Mile 2 to badagry that he started 7 years ago is not yet completed. He bragged that by June 2013 it will be commissioned, now he's singing a different song.

How come Lagos has not conducted Local Govt election that ought to have been conducted since october?

I live at Buba Marwa road, Ijegun satelites. The road and drainages are terrible.
I'm Yoruba and resident of Lagos, I and my family, neighbours in a block of six flats are voting GEJ and Agbaje. Most of my friends and church members are doing same. Tinubu and Fashola can go ahead with their misfit puppets(Buhari and Ambode).

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by ddefoe: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
We can see its mostly aggrieved ungrateful guests that Lagos saved from the suffering, poverty, hopelessness and ineptitude of their home governors that are lamenting there.

Without Lagos they might have been used for nkwobi by their own people. Today another thousand of them would be seen fleeing the despair in their own home state

Go back to your state and vote Jonathan but as for Lagos, The governor has spoken.

Bi ewure be binu to fi ese ha ile, Se o fe bu olowo re je ni?

If a goat gets angry and scratches its foot on the floor, Can it bite its owner?

If all these guests get angry and rake till next year, what can they do about it? Other than to vote between a indigenous Lagosians Agbaje or Ambode?

Eko ko gbagbakugba.

Lagos for Buhari
check the names again and reconfirm if they are guest.the last time I check, the names sound south westerb

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by shidof(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
olas24u:

That is how they normally behave ,the day i will get a chance ,i will make sure we check them in Lagos . We need to really check them as true lagosians.many shops will reconstructed and redistributed.
beeni, ua totally rit. I just donno dere, seems as if dey are taking our hospitality for stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Frankiss44(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
olas24u:

That is how they normally behave ,the day i will get a chance ,i will make sure we check them in Lagos . We need to really check them as true lagosians.many shops will reconstructed and redistributed.

Confirmed Fool

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by link2ok(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

MAJORITY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE IGBOS. VERY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE. FASHOLA SHOULD HAVE DEPORTED THEM ALL TO THEIR EROSION RAVEE BIAFRA. NONSENSE undecided

Lol, sumtymz I marvel @yr level of reasoning. Bt am nt surprised yu hav bin brainwashed into dirty politics that yu dnt even undstnd. But for yu to involve an entire tribe into this makes yu a bigger fool. Nxt tym focus on d topic and dnt bring tribal differences here.

I beleive yu got little brains left and might want to ponder over this.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by anytexy: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
nationwide1:
I have high regard for BRF but from his rantings these days, I'm beginning to review my position. Self righteousness and self seeking have made APC a party of liars.
That is my opinion too. Infact, has now reduced him self to a motor park tout.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by annbee: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
na dem sabi!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by babestella: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
alaoeri:
90% of those that bashed the governor have something in common, yeeebos.

So? You are a fv...king bigot.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by nerodenero: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
I say amen to your moniker
Noviolence2015:

No be by nairaland noise. Ambode is too playful to understand the requirement of leadership.

He has had this ambition even during Fashola's first tenure. I know him and his house in glover road. Deranged man who helped Tinubu loot Lagos along side his colleagues in kpmg.
Because people no dey talk no mean say we no get ear for ground.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Eluwilussit(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
parkhurst:
[size=18pt]Poll: Why is President Jonathan just visiting the North East now? VOTE NOW!

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?[/size]

Because the NE was not safe.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by alaoeri: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
babestella:

So? You are a fv...king bigot.
Am not just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by CyberWolf: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankiss44:

calling that guy a goat is an insult to goats.... please look for a far more wicked word to use to describe the fool...

grin grin grin grin grin He is so worthless to waste that kind of time and space on..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by texalux(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wen checking all dis mumu dat call themself Lagosian they were not realy staying in Lagos o bt ogun state village closer to Lag, many of them don't have PVC, so let the mumu's go vote 4 Otuoke, sai Buhari till Gej finally relocate to sambisa forest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
mikeansy:
Lagos is too civilised and too educated to support Buhari

Lagosian too are also civilised not to vote for Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by FOLLOWJESUS: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
ogene70:
Lagos state Governor, Raji Fashola (SAN) got the bashing of his life on Facebook after saying *lagos won't vote for GEJ*...Please see the full script of his interview and the images of bashing that trailed his comment;

Lagos residents will not vote for GEJ – Fasholaon february 27, 2015 at 9:50 am in news

By Olasunkanmi Akoni and Monsur Olowoopejo
Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State, yesterday, alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan, since assumption of office in 2011, never responded to the needs of Lagos residents, saying, “at our time of needs, he did not respond to our pleas.”

Meantime, the Independent national Electoral Commission, INEC, will today commence distribution of Permanent Voter’s Card, PVC in the polling units across the state.

Fashola spoke at the All Progressives Congress, APC Campaign rally at the Ifako-Ijaiye Mini-stadium, Ifako-Ijaiye Local Government Area, which also had in attendance the party Governorship candidate, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode among other dignitaries.

The governor noted that the president remembered residents of Lagos few weeks ago when he visited the state and spent five days holding meetings and distributing different hard currencies to people.

According to him, “For four years, the President didn’t respond to the needs of residents of Lagos. This is not about where he comes from but it is about the quality of job that he had done for the residents of Lagos. The only time the President started working was few weeks to election.

“The president can come to Lagos because it is part of his constituency. “But we will not vote for him in the forthcoming election. This was because when we needed him, he didn’t come to our rescue.

“When the Muhammed Mohammed International Airport, MMIA Road failed, we didn’t see him. When Lagos Island began to experience flood and the flood was about to wipe out a whole estate, he didn’t come to Lagos. When I took him to Ibeju-Lekki where they were losing their lands, that day was the last I heard from the President. I wrote several letters to appeal to the President but he didn’t respond.
“All the infrastructure in Lagos were built by taxes paid by Lagos residents. He can come to Lagos 200 times, we will not vote for him.”

Fashola, however, appealed to residents to obtain their PVCs, saying no fewer than 1.4m were still uncollected.
He stressed that, “the PVC is very strategic if the people must have a say in the coming elections.”

Fashola said that another window of opportunity would open today (Friday, February 27) for residents without the PVCs to pick up their PVCs.

“INEC has returned the cards distribution to polling units. The collection exercise will run from today (Friday) till Sunday.”Fsashola said.

However, Ambode, in his address urged the electorate not to sell their PVCs, saying “We have heard that dollars are being distributed in exchange for PVC. I will say collect it, it is your money but don’t give them your cards. They are giving you dollars because they have destroyed Naira.

“They are now asking for another four years to further destroy the country, we are saying no to them. We are for change at the centre and continuity in Lagos.

“Our youths are not lazy but just lack opportunity to excel. That is what we are bringing to the state by continuity. We want progress, we want safe Nigeria, for the economy to get better.

We will work together and make Lagos work for all of us to be more prosperous. That is what APC represents. Those of you without PVC should go and get it, but never sell it,” Ambode urged residents again.

Source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/lagos-residents-will-not-vote-for-gej-fashola/
SO FAshola now see lagosians as school children he can teach what to do,Fashola should know that lagosians are waiting for this oportunity to vote out APC because we are still in pains received from apc afliction.#vote4Agbaje4Gej.to avoid further deportation and over taxation and trabalism.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Frankiss44(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
IanDiamonds:
Majority arE Igbo's now... I doubt if there are up to 5 yoruba's there... Nonsense..

5 yorubas out of 15 comments is a huge stats... so do yourself a favour and STFU

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by CyberWolf: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
IanDiamonds:
Go to Vanguard's site and read the comments...70% of those attacking fashola are yorubas..

20 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by isuomo: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmm!! Ibos and their misguided support of PDP, you guys will have no place to hide after March 28, maybe you will have to form Biafra all over again because we will make SW too hot for you!! Shior yin lai, your votes unfortunately are not enough to give him power.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by lyntiffany(f): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

MAJORITY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE IGBOS. VERY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE. FASHOLA SHOULD HAVE DEPORTED THEM ALL TO THEIR EROSION RAVEE BIAFRA. NONSENSE undecided
And your tribe is grateful bah? You guys always talk about people being in your land while since time immemorial you have been sucking akwaibomites dry come to Eket you see beehives of your people in Mobil company yet they don't complain PARASITES.

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by tswitch: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
kendrick9:
its only reality in ur deluded brain... if u think all lagosians will vote for apc then u must be a f00l..

100 likes!

Dosunmu, Agbaje etal confirmed original omo oluwa bi and these migrants from Ekiti state and Osun state are claiming they know the minds of Lagosians.

The question is "Is Fashola a Lagosian?"

Even your governor Fayose is voting GEJ.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Izz9111: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fash, so you don't know that the owners of the remaining 1.4m PVC's are those deported Ibo's. My question for now do u actually need them now to vote 4 ur party

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by maum: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I've gone through the comments by people to that post and I counted only 5 comments from Igbos of the 13 comments there.
How then can you say that most of the comments are from Igbos. Whatever did the Igbos do to you please? That we survived?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by babestella: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
shidof:
beeni, ua totally rit. I just donno dere, seems as if dey are taking our hospitality for stupidity.

Lol, you are actually steew.pid. Crazy viral e-bat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by lyntiffany(f): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
Go to Vanguard's site and read the comments...70% of those attacking fashola are yorubas..
you get time for those chameleons don't explain to them they can only but hate that's all.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by olas24u(f): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankiss44:

Confirmed Fool

We have to plan ahead because you said my ancestral home is a no mans land.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Bi ewure be binu to fi ese ha ile, Se o fe bu olowo re je ni?

If a goat gets angry and scratches its foot on the floor, Can it bite its owner?

If all these guests get angry and rake till next year, what can they do about it? Other than to vote between a indigenous Lagosians Agbaje or Ambode?

Eko ko gbagbakugba.

Lagos for Buhari

Jesu l'oba o. Kai!!! Oro yi po o brother

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by onatisi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
I have been telling ppl since last week that with what is on ground now. Apc will record the heavy defeat in areas they think is their stronghold . Never underestimate Mr President. The table has turned dramatically within the last 10 days and only people involved will know what I am saying. Apc upcoming defeat will be too much ,the party will breakup .just watch

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? / Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD / Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.