Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* (39403 Views)

I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Akpan107(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
ManMountain:

and you know and writing this from your ikot in Akwa Ibom. cheesy cheesy
Sorry, i'm not in Akwa Ibom presently. Infact, i dont even live there...
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Solomon30: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
The more APC badmouth and blackmail GEJ, the more he get acceptance with the public and the more APC score own goals against itself. That is because all the allegations are untrue, unfounded, groundless, unnecessary and baseless.
I feel pity for BRF in his frustrations and desperations, he actually got himself so so so compromised as a SAN. The Nigerian Bar must be ashamed of what he'd made of himself.
If GEJ would keep OBJ controlled that led to OBJ frustration and misdemeanmour which ultimately led to his expunction from PDP.
The point, if GEJ can handle the mighty OBJ and run his govt in his own way and the school boy BRF will follow the instructions of his predecessor BAT to the last letter; whom between BRF & GEJ is of strong character and indepedent mind? BRF should go and sit down and think life outside politics. If BRF is nursing the ambition of a ministerial portfolio should Buhari wins, he better start thinking what to do with the tens of billions he already embezzled or perhaps, he didn't learn the act of stealing very well from his Oga BAT, Mr Holier than thou Fashola .

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by tomakint: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
meforyou1:
Oga, how have u been? I've been quiet for sometime. Are u working under d table like me?
Yo brother that's exactly what I am up to........besides, after the elections you will see more of me. I hope you are fine bro? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Akpan107(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
itetemi:

jokie jokie
dont worry, we shall all see.... Tinubu and Fashola cant cant do the magic... APC is gone forever!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by itetemi: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Akpan107:
dont worry, we shall all see.... Tinubu and Fashola cant cant do the magic... APC is gone forever!

jokie jokie and your oga jonny walker dey run up and down,dey look for even cockroach to endorse am.
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Akpan107(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
naijasaints:
Shocked??Buhari will win 70% in lagos.
Its a fact,come to lagos and stop listening to all the noise coming from PDP.
hahahaha.... You really funny!

Jimi is the governor of Lagos
GEJ is the President of Nigeria

R.I.P to the APC

nothing will ever save APC from falling.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by 1stola: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Look who is bashing BRF?
All this eastern dumbfùck ingrate migrates.
These are morôns and not lagosians.

SAI BUHARI JOOR.
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Taeewo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
He said lagosian(landlord) and not non lagosian(tenant)
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by maskengy: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Alhaji fashola u can't speak for lagosians, as for me GEJ is ma choice man.
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by vislabraye(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Just as an African can be a guest in another part of Africa, A Nigerian can be a guest in another part of Nigeria, A Lagosian or Imolite can be a guest in another part of Lagos/Imo, Even in the same local govt you can be a guest in a different part of the Local govt

Its basic common sense, beyond most TANoids

Hahahaha. U don't own Lagos. Lagos is a no man's land. The success of Lagos is due to its cosmopolitan nature.

Have you ever wondered why the Oniru's, Olumegbon, Elegushi and co keep selling lands ?Most of the big boys in Lagos are non-Lagosian so stop deceiving yourself.

We have come here to stay. Lagos is our home and no one can drive us. Whine all you wantgrin.

I also hope U know that there are many Igbos in Lagos and other non-Lagosians that will vote GEJ. U go watch film.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Akpan107(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
itetemi:

jokie jokie and your oga jonny walker dey run up and down,dey look for even cockroach to endorse am.
That is what we call politics, you dont expect him to remain at home.

Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by zingywingy: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Only one ypruba bastard in d tweet....d rest of u...pls go die igbos....this is southwest
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by itetemi: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Akpan107:
That is what we call politics, you dont expect him to remain at home.

Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.

jokie jokie
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Akon419(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
babaolofin:
PDP is distributing handbills in Ikeja since afternoon as an aftermath of the meeting in Ibadan. If I may ask, why wasting money? This is the 3rd time this meeting would be held. The same meeting took place in Akure few days ago and now in Ibadan with the same output of supporting Jonathan. This same meeting had taken place in Ife, Akure and Ibadan. The last two was sponsored by Mimiko who first came to power through an assistance from Tinubu.

Holding this meeting 1oo times can not change the resolution of people. The only achievement of these meetings is the bringing together of Gani Adams and Fasehun who are arch enemies and never agreed on any issue but now on the same table supporting Jonathan. Money is good o. Gani - Fasehun - Money answereth all things.

These groups are operating under many parties - UPN, SDP, AD and Labour party. The purpose of these parties is to destablise APC in South West for PDP to dominate helplessly, but, now, it appears all the efforts of these parties are of no effect. Now, the men behind the masquerades have come out to fight clean and dirty. They are fighting the battles of their life time.

Coming to the handbills being distributed where they displayed the pictures of former governors in south west jailed by buhari and the assault on Awo by buhari. They forgot to put the pictures of other governors in the North that are also jailed by the same regime.

Umaru Dikko is from Katsina just like buhari, Umaru dikko narrowly escaped being extradited to Nigeria in container. Nobody comes to equity without a clean hand. In a regime, the character of equality, equity and transparency are the hallmark of a leader. If Umaru Dikko, a Katsina person can be declared wanted at all cost without any tribal bias, then the decision of the military government as at that time is pure on the coup policy. It is a fair level judgement on all politician as at that time.

Now, coming back to the sacking of variuos yorubas from positions of authority and neglect of the region by GEJ in his six years. No major FG project was commissioned. The Ore - benin and Ibadan - Lagos expressway that was starved of fund only to hurriedly arrange for loans through infrastructure bank to increase job tempo on Lagos - Ibadan job for political campaign. Infrastructure bank has the largest counterpart funding in the project which is a PPP which means their money will be recovered back through toll gate or other means.

The Yoruba leaders should have deliberated on the death of Sunday Afolabi, the disgrace of Tafa balogun, humiliation of Bola Osomo (Obj era), Prof Mrs Adenike Grange (Yaradua). Sacking of Bola Onagoruwa, Harold Demuren and NCAA DG that replaced demuren, the removal and frustration of various yorubas from various positions too numerous to mention here under GEJ. The intimidation and harrassment to submission given to FFK by EFCC while Stella Oduah and others corrupt official moves freely is a sin against humanity. Arunmah Oteh survived her tenure but bola onagoruwa was removed for committing no sin. He should mention one major FG project commission in this region.

All the major positions in Finance, petroleum, energy and other places where money can be siphoned are no go area to Yorubas. They just exist under Jonathan. They want him to sign a pact with them. No way. No pact.
this is crab
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by IanDiamonds: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankiss44:

Suicide is never an option for us son... its a word foolish people like you throw around and end up doing.... I can still count more than 3 Yoruba names on that list so you can hang yourself like the fool you are..

Why waste you tine counting when you could have just named them... Mstcheeeeeeeeeww.. Yeye dey smell.
Suicide is an option for you.. cuz I can't imagine surviving ineptitude...
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by IanDiamonds: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
Swerve one side angry

Typical of you Tanoids mstcheeeeeww....
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by IanDiamonds: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
itetemi:

dey be paid pdp agents

I sabi now.. you dey mind them...
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Remarkable: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
LOTS OF THEM ARE UNDER-AGED... LOTS OF THEM DO NOT
naijasaints:
70% of lagos youths are saying Sai Buhari.

how many of them are under-aged?

how many of them are Nigerians or have PVCs (like the ones recently arrested in Osun)?

how many of them are saying it but won't back it up with action.
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by tushburg(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
@fashola...on your own o

We kw GEJ d BH slayer

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by christopher123(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
sunayo:
Fashola thinks everyone in Lagos is Tinubu ass licker. They'll be shocked come March 28th and April 11th. He says GEJ has not performed meanwhile the light rail and ten lanes project on Mile 2 to badagry that he started 7 years ago is not yet completed. He bragged that by June 2013 it will be commissioned, now he's singing a different song.

How come Lagos has not conducted Local Govt election that ought to have been conducted since october?

I live at Buba Marwa road, Ijegun satelites. The road and drainages are terrible.
I'm Yoruba and resident of Lagos, I and my family, neighbours in a block of six flats are voting GEJ and Agbaje. Most of my friends and church members are doing same. Tinubu and Fashola can go ahead with their misfit puppets(Buhari and Ambode).

I never knew that we still have some reasonable Yoruba left . I thought tinubu pocketed all. Maybe its because your in satelite town that has large igbo that has influenced you

May lord bless you

A bottle of beer on me

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Frankiss44(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
IanDiamonds:

Why waste you tine counting when you could have just named them... Mstcheeeeeeeeeww.. Yeye dey smell.
Suicide is an option for you.. cuz I can't imagine surviving ineptitude...

Ineptitude? Hope you are not confusing me for your pathetic father who hung himself years ago...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by change9ja(f): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Ibo people

Who takes them serious anyways when it comes to SW issues ?
dnt mind dem oo, my bro dem fit even talk say na dem go chop next Oba of lagos
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by 36STATES: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
We can see its mostly aggrieved ungrateful guests that Lagos saved from the suffering, poverty, hopelessness and ineptitude of their home governors that are lamenting there.

Without Lagos they might have been used for nkwobi by their own people. Today another thousand of them would be seen fleeing the despair in their own home state

Go back to your state and vote Jonathan but as for Lagos, The governor has spoken.

Bi ewure be binu to fi ese ha ile, Se o fe bu olowo re je ni?

If a goat gets angry and scratches its foot on the floor, Can it bite its owner?

If all these guests get angry and rake till next year, what can they do about it? Other than to vote between two indigenous Lagosians Agbaje or Ambode?

Eko ko gbagbakugba.

Lagos for Buhari

Imo state produces 6% of Nigerian’s 2.9 million barrels of oil per day. That is 174,000 bpd. When oil was $130, that amounted to $22.6 million per day and $8.3B a year. Today, oil is $50 that means Imo State is generating £8.7 million per day. That is $3.2B per year. Abia State produces even more, Anambra a little less. The whole of south south produce almost 75 of the remaining.
Now how much do all the Yoruba states contribute to the running of Nigeria? We in the east and south south are subsidizing both Hausas and Yorubas. You guys should be grateful for ones to those that are keeping you breathing.
You can’t change the facts on the ground by following Joseph Gobble’s mantra: repeat a lie as often as possible and people will begin to think it’s true. Those of you that hate Igbos and south south people will never see progress because nobody bites the hand that feeds him/her without inviting the anger of God upon him and the family.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin Mi o le pariwo
36STATES:

Imo state produces 6% of Nigerian’s 2.9 million barrels of oil per day. That is 174,000 bpd. When oil was $130, that amounted to $22.6 million per day and $8.3B a year. Today, oil is $50 that means Imo State is generating £8.7 million per day. That is $3.2B per year. Abia State produces even more, Anambra a little less. The whole of south south produce almost 75 of the remaining.
Now how much do all the Yoruba states contribute to the running of Nigeria? We in the east and south south are subsidizing both Hausas and Yorubas. You guys should be grateful for ones to those that are keeping you breathing.
You can’t change the facts on the ground by following Joseph Gobble’s mantra: repeat a lie as often as possible and people will begin to think it’s true. Those of you that hate Igbos and south south people will never see progress because nobody bites the hand that feeds him/her without inviting the anger of God upon him and the family.

Ochi egbuola m eba
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Adekola4u: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fashola is not a perfectionist but just being favoured by Lagos state revenue. If you give him another state to govern, he will make a mess of it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Remarkable: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Lagosians are divided on this issue -- He can't speak for Lagosians solely because he is the governor.

The ethnocentric Lagosians will vote Buhari not because they think Buhari will do any better but because they think GEJ is the reason for their frustration and voting against him will automatically erode the frustration.

An equal chunk will vote GEJ not because they think GEJ has "taken them to the moon" but because of the lack of a better alternative and I believe I relate with this line of reasoning than the former

There are lots of us that have the same stance... we feel that we have 2 options that are not at, talkless of surpassing our expectations in terms of a good leader that has his record to do the talking for him.

The educated populous that has put two and two together to compare both options, know who the better candidate is... but a lot of them have so much going on personally lol making them come up with what they believe is the patriotic thing to do. it makes me laugh. heheh.

Do you know others that decided whom to vote for? and given you reasonable reasons why?
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by manot: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
so fashola na u get people life and franchise
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by 36STATES: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
afuye:
[size=20pt]I am not surprised they are all igbo grin grin grin. IGBO-MUST-GO !!!! OPERATION NO PVCs FOR ALL IGBOS LIVING IN LAGOS [/size]

Imo state produces 6% of Nigerian’s 2.9 million barrels of oil per day. That is 174,000 bpd. When oil was $130, that amounted to $22.6 million per day and $8.3B a year. Today, oil is $50 that means Imo State is generating £8.7 million per day. That is $3.2B per year. Abia State produces a lot more, Anambra a little less. The whole of south south produce almost 75% of the remaining, running into tens of billions of dollars.
Now, how much do all the Yoruba states contribute to the running of Nigeria? We in the east and south south are subsidizing both lazy Hausas and lazy party loving Yorubas. You guys should be grateful for ones to those that are paying the bill. Little Imo state is more useful for Nigeria than half of Yoruba states financially.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by IanDiamonds: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankiss44:

Ineptitude? Hope you are not confusing me for your pathetic father who hung himself years ago...

Your parents tried, but you refused to learn what we call home training, I'm very sure your father did his best.
Continue to wallow in your pit of self deciet: When you'd realize how much worth of sh!t you are in.. It will be too late..
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by gidjah(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
So unfortunate that people like you still exist in this nation ! I thank God that i am not a stranger in lagos state, 70% of my family still live there.i do not live in lagos but i can bet you on it that you do not have a quarter of my kind of investment over there . What that translates in to is that ;most times it is non indigenes that develop a state or enviroment and not your failed Omo onile.i have lived in lagos before transfering to where i am now ,i can tell you the level to which the non indigenes have contributed to the development of that state .pls stop defending what you do not really have truth about.most of the tax gotten in lagos are from the non indigenes[though i never said the real owners are exempted ].in the part of the nation where i reside now , its all the same , where you see real land owners go in to fun fair and non indigenes do great businesses to excel and later want to forminate [which later becomes the matter for trouble between them and the real land owners ]let the people in lagos vote for who so ever they really want to vote for without dear or favor and help me tell uncle fash,that he is getting too pompous for my loving.eku oro enu sir!LAGOS IS FOR EVERY ONE O!
raumdeuter:
We can see its mostly aggrieved ungrateful guests that Lagos saved from the suffering, poverty, hopelessness and ineptitude of their home governors that are lamenting there.

Without Lagos they might have been used for nkwobi by their own people. Today another thousand of them would be seen fleeing the despair in their own home state

Go back to your state and vote Jonathan but as for Lagos, The governor has spoken.

Bi ewure be binu to fi ese ha ile, Se o fe bu olowo re je ni?

If a goat gets angry and scratches its foot on the floor, Can it bite its owner?

If all these guests get angry and rake till next year, what can they do about it? Other than to vote between two indigenous Lagosians Agbaje or Ambode?

Eko ko gbagbakugba.

Lagos for Buhari
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by PenSniper: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
babaolofin:
PDP is distributing handbills in Ikeja since afternoon as an aftermath of the meeting in Ibadan. If I may ask, why wasting money? This is the 3rd time this meeting would be held. The same meeting took place in Akure few days ago and now in Ibadan with the same output of supporting Jonathan. This same meeting had taken place in Ife, Akure and Ibadan. The last two was sponsored by Mimiko who first came to power through an assistance from Tinubu.

Holding this meeting 1oo times can not change the resolution of people. The only achievement of these meetings is the bringing together of Gani Adams and Fasehun who are arch enemies and never agreed on any issue but now on the same table supporting Jonathan. Money is good o. Gani - Fasehun - Money answereth all things.

These groups are operating under many parties - UPN, SDP, AD and Labour party. The purpose of these parties is to destablise APC in South West for PDP to dominate helplessly, but, now, it appears all the efforts of these parties are of no effect. Now, the men behind the masquerades have come out to fight clean and dirty. They are fighting the battles of their life time.

Coming to the handbills being distributed where they displayed the pictures of former governors in south west jailed by buhari and the assault on Awo by buhari. They forgot to put the pictures of other governors in the North that are also jailed by the same regime.

Umaru Dikko is from Katsina just like buhari, Umaru dikko narrowly escaped being extradited to Nigeria in container. Nobody comes to equity without a clean hand. In a regime, the character of equality, equity and transparency are the hallmark of a leader. If Umaru Dikko, a Katsina person can be declared wanted at all cost without any tribal bias, then the decision of the military government as at that time is pure on the coup policy. It is a fair level judgement on all politician as at that time.

Now, coming back to the sacking of variuos yorubas from positions of authority and neglect of the region by GEJ in his six years. No major FG project was commissioned. The Ore - benin and Ibadan - Lagos expressway that was starved of fund only to hurriedly arrange for loans through infrastructure bank to increase job tempo on Lagos - Ibadan job for political campaign. Infrastructure bank has the largest counterpart funding in the project which is a PPP which means their money will be recovered back through toll gate or other means.

The Yoruba leaders should have deliberated on the death of Sunday Afolabi, the disgrace of Tafa balogun, humiliation of Bola Osomo (Obj era), Prof Mrs Adenike Grange (Yaradua). Sacking of Bola Onagoruwa, Harold Demuren and NCAA DG that replaced demuren, the removal and frustration of various yorubas from various positions too numerous to mention here under GEJ. The intimidation and harrassment to submission given to FFK by EFCC while Stella Oduah and others corrupt official moves freely is a sin against humanity. Arunmah Oteh survived her tenure but bola onagoruwa was removed for committing no sin. He should mention one major FG project commission in this region.

All the major positions in Finance, petroleum, energy and other places where money can be siphoned are no go area to Yorubas. They just exist under Jonathan. They want him to sign a pact with them. No way. No pact.

An epistle of Yoruba politics according to a charlattan. .
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by 36STATES: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Read this!

MAJORITY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE IGBOS. VERY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE. FASHOLA SHOULD HAVE DEPORTED THEM ALL TO THEIR EROSION RAVEE BIAFRA. NONSENSE undecided
Imo state produces 6% of Nigerian’s 2.9 million barrels of oil per day. That is 174,000 bpd. When oil was $130, that amounted to $22.6 million per day and $8.3B a year. Today, oil is $50 that means Imo State is generating £8.7 million per day. That is $3.2B per year. Abia State produces a lot more, Anambra a little less. The whole of south south produce almost 75% of the remaining, running into tens of billions of dollars.
Now, how much do all the Yoruba states contribute to the running of Nigeria? We in the east and south south are subsidizing both lazy Hausas and party loving Yorubas. You guys should be grateful for ones to those that are paying the bill. Little Imo state is more useful for Nigeria than half of Yoruba states financially.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.