Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) (18336 Views)

Naira Was Devalued By Osinbanjo And Not President Buhari / Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by itsdumebi(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC VP candidate, Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo visited the waterside art of ogun state today along with ogun state governor, Ibikunle Amosun. See pics below.....

http://itsdumebi.com/pics-osinbanjo-and-ibikunle-amosun-visit-waterside-area-of-ogun-state/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Is that not my President pic on the wall grin grin grin. GEJ everywhere you goooooooo, even in the mist of tinubu's LACKEYs GEJ is boldly there grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Doing his masters bidding, he dhe struggle for votes baba dhe U.K dhe treat stroke cum cancer undecided, only wish dis guy fit ask bakare wetin do am after buhari use and dump am.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by fkaz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Osinbajo will surely deliver south west votes to APC

Sai GMB/PYO

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by courage54(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
THE RATE AT WHICH JONATHAN WILL LOSE THIS FORTH COMING ELECTION WILLL BE SO MASSIVE.

WHILE BUHARI IS IN UNITED KINGDOM GAINING INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION OSINBAJO IS HERE CONSOLIDATING AND GAINING MORE VOTES FOR BUHARI/OSINBAJO.

GOD BLESS BUHARI/OSINBAJO

GOOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Arch1: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
The campaign train of Prof Yemi Osinbajo and Governor Ibikunle Amosun was at Ijebu waterside today. A journey of about 2hours on boat

Meanwhile ... Jonathan sef don dey campaign for (incoming) President Muhammodu Buhari

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by tobtap: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by tpiah01: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
topic says waterside, no water seen on thread.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Koroaso: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC MEETS WITH THE PUBLIC TO LISTEN TO THEIR PROBLEMS

*******ISSUE/SOLUTION BASED CAMPAIGN******

GEJ MEETS WITH TRADITIONAL RULERS AND DIETIES LIKE ELECTION IS A RITUAL SACRIFICE ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

EVEN OSINBAJO(WHO IS A GENUINE PASTOR) IS NOT SHOWN ANYWHERE BOWING BEFORE PASTORS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER.

*****INSTEAD HE HAS ENTERED THE COMMUNITY LISTENING TO THE CITIZENS DIRECTLY*****

NIGERIANS GUARD YOUR COUNTRY AGAINST ****SHOELESS CLUELESSNESS****

BUHARI/OSINBAJO

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by countsparrow: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Okay
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by roufy235(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice pics
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by auntymi(f): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kk
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wow... Already acting like a Vice President...Ohh March 28 i can't wait...
Sai Baba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Laycan(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Is that not my President pic on the wall grin grin grin. GEJ everywhere you goooooooo, even in the mist of tinubu's LACKEYs GEJ is boldly there grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

I pity u

14 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Behold our vice president

Unlike the useless Samboribobo thats just occupying space there

11 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by hensben(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is an intellectual man not namadi dumbo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecided

HOW I WISH THESE IGBO'S CAN JUST CHANGE THEIR MIND AND VOTE GMB/PYO FOR A BETTER NIGERIA undecided THEY RATHER DIE OF POVERTY THAN VOTE BUHARI. WHEN THE BAD LEADERSHIP OF GEJ BEGINS TO HIT THEM, THEY TURN TO CRIMES FOR SURVIVAL. I WILL GOVERN LAGOS ONE DAY AND ONCE I'M ELECTED, THAT WILL BE THE END OF IGBO'S LIVING IN LAGOS angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by jamb20s: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
[img]http://eswiftng..com/2015/02/how-to-download-apk-files-from-google.html[/img]

okay... Next..

click to know How To Download Apk Files From Google Playstore Via PC/Android Device
http://eswiftng..com/2015/02/how-to-download-apk-files-from-google.html
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by dapsoneh: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Power will soon change hand

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
What will you do if your Bank deduct #1500 from
your account for Buhari Campaign?
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by Laycan(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
tpiah01:

Bros....u don wake
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by kendrick9(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
this man says he wants to be vp of nigeria yet he only campaigns/stays only in the southwest... no one knows him in the south south and the east.
Maybe 2015 he will appointed ruler of southwest.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by koikoi2(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
All this waka waka we Osinbanjo dey do go soon turn to cry by march 28.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by benuejosh: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
brb
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by timilehing(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
7 Conditions that Guarantees Jonathan My Vote on
March 28.

1) 4 refineries must be built and commissioned
before the 28th day of march as he earlier
promised.

2) 2millions jobs must be created.

3) Our chibok girls must be returned and given
PVC to vote (Those above 18yrs).

4) The missing $20BN,mismanaged # 10bn and
$29.9m by madueke and Onyebuchi must be
returned.

5)1 dollar must equal #150 [$1=#150]…

6) Nigeria must generate 6000MW of electricity.

7)Stella Oduah,Alison Madueke,femi fani-
kayode,D.s.p Alameyeseigha,Mohammed Abacha
and Adamu mu'azu must be persecuted and sent
to jail.

Thereafter,"STEALING MUST BE CORRUPTION".
If the following conditions are met before March
28th, i will deliver my votes to Jonathan.

otherwise....

Sai #Buhari

*edited*
cool 2nd Niger bridge must be completed

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by haulagehandlers(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
tpiah01:
there is a remarkable difference between waterside and inside water nah, #mrlookingforwateronthread kukuma pour water on your phone nah ( abi PC).

6 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by dont8(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Omo Ogun ise ya!

Welcome to our midst, Mr. Vice President (incoming).

13 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by makzeze: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
I wish Buhari and Osinbajo GOODLUCK!

They are agents of CHANGE.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by makzeze: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
john4reala:
What will you do if your Bank deduct #1500 from
your account for Buhari Campaign?
I WILL BE VERY HAPPY.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by mrpiggybankk(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
#wetin d guy kon do...#smh...
#AMOSUN_OUT#SCHOOL_FEES_HIKE
#ISIAKA IN
#NO_TAUTOLOGY_OF_POWER

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside / The Deceptions In 2016 Budget By Remi Oyeyemi / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Ajimobi Pay Condolence Visit To Aregbesola Over Mum Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.